It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery object spotted over Richmond's Fan District

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Mystery object spotted over Richmond's Fan District

RICHMOND - So, just what was that up in the sky above Richmond's Fan District last weekend?

Dozens of people report seeing strange lights in the sky both Saturday and Sunday night. Jeff Brown tell us CBS 6 that the object he saw Saturday night had three lights in the shape of a triangle, while the object he saw 24 hours later had just one light.

It's my belief that people are getting a little paranoid with all the sightings that's been going on lately. I seems thsat every light in the noght sky is an "alien craft" to them. Let's be realistic. Sure there are unexplained lights and sightings but it doesn't mean they can't have an explanation for them.

If aliens wanted to really mess with our minds, they would make themselves known. Our minds wouldn't be able to take it and the aliens know this. So, they keep their distance just to keep our interest alive.

As for this sudden explosion of sightings around the world? Many of them can be explained by our own government if they would.

Here's the video this thread is based on. Strange light bewilders Fan District residents

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Very erratic flight pattern - could it be a laser beam?

Interesting footage - looking forward to what others have to say on this one.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
That's funny. I just saw another (pretty good I might add) video of a triangle UFO in RVA fan district taken 10.17.10 on YouTube. It was taken around 2;30 a.m. width="640" height="385"> "http://www.youtube.com/v/VL9qccws-Lg?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"> style="height: 390px; width: 640px"> "http://www.youtube.com/v/VL9qccws-Lg?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390">
edit on 19-10-2010 by Hero Protagonist because: Tried to embed.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

It would be more appreciated if the people who take videos of "weird" lights in the noght sky to prop the camera up against something to steady it. It's almost impossible to hold a camera still while trying to zoom in on something that's at a distance.

If the camera had been still, more information could've been retrieved from the video than what is available to us.

I feel like there's going to be more and more videos of strange lights in the night sky. "Black Projects" conducted by the US government is never ending. Remember the F-117? All of it's initial flight tests were conducted at night and it's only when daytime flight tests were conducted was its existence disclosed to the public.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Another "LED blue" light in the sky.
Another RC airplane.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hero Protagonist
That's funny. I just saw another (pretty good I might add) video of a triangle UFO in RVA fan district taken 10.17.10 on YouTube. It was taken around 2;30 a.m. width="640" height="385"> "http://www.youtube.com/v/VL9qccws-Lg?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"> style="height: 390px; width: 640px"> "http://www.youtube.com/v/VL9qccws-Lg?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390">
edit on 19-10-2010 by Hero Protagonist because: Tried to embed.

Here you go.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MZYYY

I'm just going to go ahead and say that from the motion of the lights (wobbling) and the fact that one of the three lights doesn't blink, there is only one conclusion.

And the conclusion is: this is a prank.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
it made cbs news
heres the link:

www.wtvr.com...

top topics

join