It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hollywood movie on secret Apollo moon mission discoveries

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Sounds like a familiar theme, but ATS has been way ahead on it!

www.comingsoon.net...

Fourth Kind Director Exploring Dark Moon
Source: The Hollywood Reporter
October 18, 2010

Warner Bros. has picked up the spec script Dark Moon from The Fourth Kind helmer Olatunde Osunsanmi, who will also direct the film. Akiva Goldsman will produce via his Weed Road.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, the project "takes on the idea that manned moon missions did not stop with Apollo 17 and follows a black ops post-Apollo mission sent to the moon to explore previously classified discoveries and its unintended and disturbing consequences." The film will tell the story in the "found footage" format.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
oops! double post
edit on 19-10-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
sounds like a great premise for a sci-fi flick.

OT - have you seen MOON? Great movie

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

agreed, moon is a great film

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Strange Strange Strange.... Why is hollywood making "movies" about subjects that could be real... Like 2012, clouse encounters of the third kind, the fouth kind, and now this...

The story about apollo missions continued after apoolo 17 is real and is backed up by evidence and analysis of the evidence precented..

Read the full story at : www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Maybe because people usually associate movies and fiction? Or maybe they are just running out of good fiction ideas?

Nice link, too bad all the videos seem to be removed from youtube though

edit on 19-10-2010 by TKDRL because: added a sentance

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
Strange Strange Strange.... Why is hollywood making "movies" about subjects that could be real... Like 2012, clouse encounters of the third kind, the fouth kind, and now this...

The story about apollo missions continued after apoolo 17 is real and is backed up by evidence and analysis of the evidence precented..

Read the full story at : www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

its called entertainment and feeding the public whatever is popular to make $$$$.

by your logic does that mean all the harry potter and shrek films are true? or all the vampire films that are currently popular?.

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
The Apollo 20 mission is a hoax.

Been covered on ATS before. This is the premise the film is built on. Numerous fake pictures of allege moon cities.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Ok that ticks me off.. that they removed the videos from youtube, anyhow.. just google "apollo 20" in youtube and you find them again.. and found another website with ALOT of data on this subject:

www.angelismarriti.it...

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

No that dont make harry potter real in my world
but, harry potter was never a major conspiracy theory.. like 2012 subject is and the moon landings... but sure, your probely right.. if hollywood see the opitunity to earn more $$$ ... no matter the subject, if people suddenly start talking about pie all day and wondering where pie came from.. somebody whould prob make a movie bout it..

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Could you give me a link to the topic where apollo 20 missions are proved fake ? I not seen any debunking yet, besides that all the videos of the apollo 20 floating around the net is slowly being removed by forces unknown

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
Strange Strange Strange.... Why is hollywood making "movies" about subjects that could be real... Like 2012, clouse encounters of the third kind, the fouth kind, and ...

...1941, Blair Witch Project, U-571, Independence Day, Cloverfield, Mars Attacks, Muppets from Space,...

I agree, freaky

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
"Dark Moon" or maybe "Dark Mission"? Looks like Osunsanmi is channeling Richard C. Hoagland.

Or perhaps this is the "movie deal" that RCH hinted at on Coast-to-Coast a while back.

I'm guessing this is the film adaptation of RCH's book. Should be interesting.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

hmmmmm..... hollywoodising concepts are great for fictionalizing dark conspiracies...

perhaps they can get some ideas for their scripts from here....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Could you give me a link to the topic where apollo 20 missions are proved fake ? I not seen any debunking yet, besides that all the videos of the apollo 20 floating around the net is slowly being removed by forces unknown

French video artist Thierry Speth confessed to making the videos. The original posting, by username retiredafb (claiming to be William Rutledge), was done on April 1st, which should be another clue.

It started from a real NASA photo of an anomaly in a crater:

Like many hoaxes, this story is a mixture of facts and fiction. The starting point for it are photos that Apollo 15 astronauts took while in lunar orbit. The photos show what look like a cigar-shaped object resting in a crater. The hoaxer used these photos to create the image of pock-marked alien spacecraft on the moon. The NASA photos are real.[10] However, NASA never claimed they include images of alien spacecraft. The object in question is nothing more than a natural part of the lunar terrain.

As with most such claims, it's difficult to PROVE one way or the other, but all one can do is weigh the evidence, and decide for themselves which is more plausible.
edit on 19-10-2010 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I just jumped around the net looking for the debunking of this "artist" it really dont prove alot if he admits that he faked the whole deal.. not before all the footage here: revver.com..." have been proven fake.

Because, its incredible what people will say and do, when they are threaten at gunpoint or their love ones.. just think about it, somehing as big as this.. how far would somebody go to shut somebody up

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
Sounds like a familiar theme, but ATS has been way ahead on it!

www.comingsoon.net...

Fourth Kind Director Exploring Dark Moon
Source: The Hollywood Reporter
October 18, 2010

Warner Bros. has picked up the spec script Dark Moon from The Fourth Kind helmer Olatunde Osunsanmi, who will also direct the film. Akiva Goldsman will produce via his Weed Road.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, the project "takes on the idea that manned moon missions did not stop with Apollo 17 and follows a black ops post-Apollo mission sent to the moon to explore previously classified discoveries and its unintended and disturbing consequences." The film will tell the story in the "found footage" format.

Spoiler Alert
According to the script, the black ops mission finds a small settlement leading to a hollow moon world.
The astronauts, played by Tom Hanks and Bruce Willis, find John Lear in a hot tub full of moon cheese conversing with a small moon rock he calls "Wilson".
Bruce Willis, upon seeing this, detonates a small controlled nuclear device creating a massive moon crater called Posidonius J.
Tom and Bruce have to perform a graceful yet funny walk, going backwards, in order to escape this radioactive lear cheese crater.
This walk famously became known amongst NASA insiders as "the moon walk", and it was only later, that whilst reading conspiracy theories at home with his four brothers, that this become the inspiration for an eccentric young musician out of Gary, Indiana.
Strange but true.

edit on 19/10/10 by atlasastro because: The plot thickens

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
LOL...Youtube hoax into major film

Make me grin that does.

Sounds right up my street but in no way or shape do I think that it's a sign of anything. Its simply a bit of film entertainment that I hope is well done.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I'm happy to see this will be brought to the big screen. I thoroughly enjoyed the Apollo 20 stuff and have been hoping for a Hollywood treatment of it since I first heard the Apollo 20 mission. I know it's a hoax, but still makes for a good sci-fi story.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join