It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God caught on Google maps

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I'll go with something stuck to the lens.

Not sure about the god aspect, looks like Laurel and Hardy to me.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Topsy_Cret
I did a quick search for this any couldnt find anything. If it has already been posted I apologize, and the Mods can remove. Same goes for if this is in the wrong place.

Now I was just doing so light reading on the net an found this article Source It contains a link to google maps and picture of what looks like God waving at people driving on the road.

I have added the google maps link HERE

I played around with it a little and you can see this image for a long section of road. Now this could be a leaf that got stuck on the camera. However, you can first start to see the image if you "back-up" the image to the bridge behind the car.

Enjoy

That god are stereotypical western depiction of God where Allah(the god that I worship) are looks nothing like that god

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
My friend,

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by Spiro

Ah ok, most of the time photo manipulation I hear about is referring to shopping lol.

lol, thats ATS for ya

Be safe be well,

Spiro

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Topsy_Cret

It is called REFLECTION!

Something to reflect ey?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
it is quite clearly Obi-Wan Kenobi and yoda

second line.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 19-10-2010 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
To be honest I believe it to be some type of lens flare or something like a bug like another poster said... But it sure does look like "God"/Buddy Christ

edit on 19-10-2010 by Topsy_Cret because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Topsy_Cret

I had no idea that God was a giant sky-oyster

What I'm curious about is why this is getting pegged as God and not a UFO, alien being, bigfoot wearing a jetpack, tear in space time caused by the LHC or HAARP, etc. I mean after all there are a lot of crazy speculative conclusions one can draw from a terrible blurry image such as this. Besides, doesn't God belong on a piece of toast?

Some dirt on the lens would be my guess.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Now come on people, the OP is actually correct. You can clearly see God in the picture. Just look at the beautiful austere trees, the gentle curve of the cliff, the calm gunmetal-gray sky and the mist hanging on the water. The very face of God is in all of that. I'm sure the land is quiet and peacful, perhaps with a wind and the sound of water slapping gently on the shore. The voice of God. Why, God's even in that weird blurry thing somebody did to the photo, and in the person who did it, and in you, and in me.

Peace.
edit on 10/19/10 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Sorry but that looks fake and altered. Why is the area around it and at the top all blurry?

Its like that tool I don't know the name of in PS, was used to make that effect.

Oh wow the ignorance in here is astounding, no offense. Photoshopped? Lens flare? Wow, just wow.

It isn't "fake" in the sense of being manipulated or altered. It is obviously a bug or leaf that has hit the camera or happened during the scanning of the images. You can tell this because it is blurry and out of focus, ie it is pressed right up to the image and not in the distance.

Not everything that is 'fake' (for lack of better word) is due to lens flare or photoshop. DENY IGNORANCE PEOPLE.
edit on 19/10/10 by Nventual because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by i am just saying

Jesus, how much propoganda and hate filled are you, holy crap, do you mind not making such a racist statement, honestly, you said almost exactly what Westoboro Baptist Church said, isn't this suppose to be about denying ignorance, and how relevant is that comment to this thread, stop feeding hate, no wonder the world doesn't get any better because of talking like that(notice I didn't say people like you).

Sorry for the irrelevance.

On Topic.

As you move back, the object moves back with the camera, it's stuck on it obviously as I can see, giving it the optical illusion, it's "moving forward".

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

As a Muslim, I can tell you that no one could know what God looks like, so it's pretty irrelevant to say that, just letting you know.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Daniyal

I think he would look something like this if he was 'physical' in any way.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

Well... Probably not that as it's limited to our own human knowledge, I am not saying we have limited knowledge though, but, it's in a way that it's described as pretty unimaginable, hope I don't have to get in a hate-arguement with anyone because of this.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I'll go with bug splat on the camera lens. That is the first thing I thought of when I saw it. I can see the back end of the bug, and then the guts spread out. That is basically how it looks on my windshield when a bug hits it.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Why must everything turn into a debate around here?? what is wrong with you people! please!
Why doubt??

the evidence is undeniable, we finally have caught a picture of GOD, the GOD , the creator, the bearded one, the eye in the sky, Big Father, I mean, we can all finally end wars, famine, poverty, ignorance, sadness!

God exists, finally proof, undebunkable truth, in the shape of a blurred picture of GOD.
No more swearin' or crazed fornication for me! now that I know that there will be consequences for my actions!

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I have to say that is certainly odd. Not that I am saying its anything paranormal, as I am sure it has some logical explanation, but it disappears when you enter the tunnel:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a9dae7909f35.jpg[/atsimg]
and reappears when you leave it again:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dc4e7144f0c9.jpg[/atsimg]
If it were something on the lens it would remain on it even in the tunnel.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
how does anyone see "god" "pointing" ?
looks like nothing more than dirt or a turd splat.

p.s.. what's "god" look like?
that? lol

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I think it looks like a graduation tassle but who knows..

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join