It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.F.O close to my home town

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
You must really hate you missed that
but anyways.. its really hard to say what it is, planes and heli´s normally have blinking lights to warn other flying things.. this looks like a steady bluish light, could be anything.. a ballon with a light attacth to it drifting slowly to the right.. a chieese rice lamp, atlas a ufo

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
like i said, a poor quality video of a light and absolutely no point of reference is evidence of nothing.

no reference how ya guna get a ref when its pointing strait up on a dark sky anyway, an she coulda set it up how no's all i ment was it lookd alright to me sharp bright light in midle an the outside seemd to be arcing out to the edge abit but could of been anything i was just saying what i thout no need to stress

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
hi rich, u should go to page 1 an check out cushy's link thats also looking up an u carnt see any other stairs in the sky except for what its looking at an when he pans down theres street lights rite in front of him check it out its prity much exactly the same peace bro

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by scott,aussie

like i said, a poor quality video of a light and absolutely no point of reference is evidence of nothing.

no reference how ya guna get a ref when its pointing strait up on a dark sky anyway, an she coulda set it up how no's all i ment was it lookd alright to me sharp bright light in midle an the outside seemd to be arcing out to the edge abit but could of been anything i was just saying what i thout no need to stress

im not stressed!
i was just asking, most people wanting to show something would video points of reference, example : start by filming the roof of a house and pan up or something like that.

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by donttaserme

That is jupiter. That is exactly what it looks like when I try to film it with my crappy camcorder.

It is the same object that was called a UFO in that NY fox news story that had balloons and jupiter in the same story.
edit on 19-10-2010 by Khaaaaaan!! because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
that jupiter vid was prity good back over on page 1 u could even see its moons

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
er youd think they would use someyhing for ref rich but from the sounds of her i think she had a couple drinks lol

top topics

<< 1   >>

join