It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.F.O close to my home town

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I was watching some videos on youtube and I came across this video which takes place about 20 minutes from my house. This apparently happened on Oct 13th at 6 30 am.
The lady films this orb like object for a while, she has good cam skills and just seems taken back by the whole thing. I would like to know if anyone has any ideas about this.
Granted you cant really see anything else other then the black sky and blue orb you can hear cars in the back and stuff. (so no reference points to check out)
What do you all think?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by donttaserme

why is there absolutely nothing as reference in that video?. no stars... no buildings... nothing but absolute pitch black....

hmmm

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
hello rich,
i was wondering that too im assuming that there are no buildings cause its high in the sky, but thats why I posted it to find out whats the deal?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   

It's good footage but, planes do change colours as well as stars, when it's out of focus, as this camera is. The bright light and out of focus will make the object appear as if it has changed shape and colours.

There is no background reference so it's a difficult one. Thanks for sharing

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
and no stars? No street light pollution.... weird.
edit on 19-10-2010 by yzzyUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   

im gonna call hoax on it right now, i really cannot see how a camera would film absolute pitch black...

the object itself looks like it has some kind of digital effect on it, although as pointed out its out of focus.

its impossible to tell if its even flying, it may even be someone moving a light or torch about in a pitch black room or something.

thanks

rich
edit on 19-10-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-10-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I wish I knew why there were no stars maybe it was an over cast night.
Thats why I brought it here to share, just to see what you all thought about it.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by donttaserme
I wish I knew why there were no stars maybe it was an over cast night.
Thats why I brought it here to share, just to see what you all thought about it.

even if it was overcast it should still pick up some light, you can clearly hear cars passing so they would give off light and so would the street lights.

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
This is it ->
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And it's most time out of focus...
edit on 19-10-2010 by cushycrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
for what its worth i was reading the comments in the video and i found this one,
notbadd1: 4 days ago
I googled this date and got this link. I was curious to see if anyone else reported something last night. I was working near the water and also seen this but lost sight of it behind the grain elevators. No BS around midnight and in that direction in the sky you couldn't see any stars at the time. I'm glad someone got a video of this since before I looked this up I was telling my wife about it. Now I see proof I wasn't the only one!

so he also didnt see any stars in the sky but it was there 6 hours before she starting filming. She also notes that she filmed this thing for about an hour but has only posted the part with the most changes in size.
This is the camera she said she was using: consumer grade Sony DCR-SX43 60xzoom on a tripod.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

with all do respect: it moved alot in 12 minutes of footage. how quick does jupiter move in the sky anyways?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   

ok, well its always possible that it was so far out of focus that it caused this and the other poster could be right that its jupiter, but as usual, the video is so bad we can't really determine anything except that its evidence of nothing

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
15 degrees in 15 minutes or so. If you Zoom in 10x it will leave the picture within three minutes.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by donttaserme
reply to post by cushycrux

with all do respect: it moved alot in 12 minutes of footage. how quick does jupiter move in the sky anyways?

we dont know that it moved at all because there's absolutely nothing of reference, it may be the camera that moved and very obviously did quite a few times.

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I guess all we have is the lady's word that she was only moving the camera when it started moving to the right then she would move it back to the center . and when it goes blurry she is saying that shes not moving the focus button the "thing" was doing it like you see it
but in this day and age whats some ones "word" even worth?
edit on 19-10-2010 by donttaserme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

The reference is the not moving camera. And the "UFO" leaves the picture in about one minute at 60x zoom. So it is very possible it's a star. And as the OP said, there where no other starts visible. Well, and I can see the Jupiter currently through the clouds this nights and no other stars.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
ha dont, lookd prity good to me i dont think it was a normal light or torch the centre was intence small light an the out side light was like arcing all around a slight bit, abit like them glass orbs u buy, im no expert but it lookd genuion to me

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
hello scott,
Thanks for the reply, I am not sure what to really believe here either, I have no reason not to believe the lady in the video, but having said that who really knows lol cheers

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by scott,aussie
ha dont, lookd prity good to me i dont think it was a normal light or torch the centre was intence small light an the out side light was like arcing all around a slight bit, abit like them glass orbs u buy, im no expert but it lookd genuion to me

genuine what exactly?.

like i said, a poor quality video of a light and absolutely no point of reference is evidence of nothing.

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
were i am because of city lights theres heaps of sky with no stars at all
edit on 19-10-2010 by scott,aussie because: had to change a bit

top topics

<<   2 >>

join