It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Carlin Philosophy: The American Dream, You Have to be Asleep to Believe It

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
RIP George Carlin.

George Carlin Philosophy (Part 1): The End of America and Social Stratification

Link 1 of the video

George Carlin Philosophy (Part 2): Religion and Consumerism

Link 2 of the video

George Carlin knew the people behind the politically masked curtain in America weren't politicians, but the small rich fraction that controls our voting system, the ones that dumb us down and keep us from thinking for ourselves because if we ever question our state of being in this nation, then it'd be deemed as unpatriotic and we'll be ridiculed by the people that are dumb enough to follow.

If you try to tell someone of the conspiracy behind 9/11, they'll brush it off with a laugh and call you stupid, or that you're taking it way too far out of context. But who owns the news channels? Who controls what's cast? Who lies and cheats us the most? The government.

If you're going to believe everything the news tells you about Muslims, that they're all terrorists no matter if they were born and raised on US soil, no matter if they laugh at the same jokes you do, or cry and pray and watch TV and work and go to school and try to make a better name for themselves, because the "owners" want to keep us divided, they want Christians to believe Muslims are the scums of the Earth. And for Muslims to believe the same about Christians. Taking the two most popular religions in the world and making them fight instead of work together. Same with two opposing colors, black and white. Black people hate that white people are ignorant and rich and racist, white people hate that black people are dumb and poor and racist. But this, all of it, it's a lie. We're all dumb and ignorant if we believe it, but honestly we're all the just same. We're all the same.

We're all pawns in a rigged game and the "owners" are the winners. Going to war is good, retaliation is good, revenge is good, killing is good, hate is good, differentiating each other whether man, woman, black, white, Muslim, Christian, Democrat or Republican and arguing who's better is good. Because that's what "they" want.

But you can't have one on top of the other, they must work together. Yin and Yang, they don't fight with each other, you don't see protons killing electrons because they're negative in a way. They work together, and together they make something amazing: an atom. An atom which leads to cells, tissues, molecules, organs, the human mind, life.

Think about it though: there's no real political candidate because they're all the same. They just want power and we're going to give it to them, willingly.

Muslim, Christian, your God doesn't discriminate between religion and will love you for who you are,so shouldn't you?

Black, white, yellow, red, blue, green, even purple, I'm glad there IS diversity because everyone is beautiful. I know men don't discriminate when it comes to women.

Feminisim, Chauvinism, two categories that chouldn't exist. Because without the loving, passionate, incredibly powerful but subtle woman, we wouldn't have the warrior, protector, fighter, the man. Women should appreciate the blood sweat and tears men quietly go through for women and men should appreciate what women can create, what women are really capable of. Honestly, even the thought of childbirth makes me wanna raise my flag of defeat.

(You'll need to get past the beginning intro, it's silly IDK why people do that.)

Link to video "Don't Let Evil Divide Us - George Carlin Stand Up"

*sorry for misspellings*

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I love George Carlin. Never have his words rang more true than they do in these trying times!

Thanks for reminding me of just how awesome he was.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Thanks for the Carlin FIX ! ! ! !

The way he comes off....

No one can, will, or ever eclipse him.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I always loved George Carlin. A great comedian and a wise man.

new topics

top topics

join