It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am new here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Hello, I have recently created an account here after looking through the forums. I am very interested in metephysics and I may be posting there quite a lot, depending on whether I know the subject or not. Well, i'm not sure what else to put in an introductory post, so hello to you all.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Well hello and welcome to ATS

I too like the metaphysics forum. I find some interesting stuff on there.

What other topics do you like? Are you into UFOs and aliens or ancient civilizations? Space exploration?

Hope you enjoy it here
it's addicting!

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Welcome.

The metaphysics stuff is what brought me to the site.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Well hello and welcome to ATS

I too like the metaphysics forum. I find some interesting stuff on there.

What other topics do you like? Are you into UFOs and aliens or ancient civilizations? Space exploration?

Hope you enjoy it here
it's addicting!

The topic that got me on here is the topic on how it may be possible that humans may not be from Earth but put here by aliens. But I feel that I would look at any topic I am interested in.FOr now, I am most interested in metaphysics and hauntings
edit on 18-10-2010 by ThinkingMe because: My post was in the quote box

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingMe

The topic that got me on here is the topic on how it may be possible that humans may not be from Earth but put here by aliens

And a great topic it is...a wealth of information is before you - dive in!

Cya on the boards TM...

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Origins and Creationism section of ATS is where you will find the Aliens created humans theory. Well welcome to your new home, trust me, this will become your home.

95% of us are nice and are willing to help you. So just take your time, see the 'sites' and put that brain to use and make us a good thread!

edit on 10/18/2010 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir

Origins and Creationism section of ATS is where you will find the Aliens created humans theory. Well welcome to your new home, trust me, this will become your home.

95% of us are nice and are willing to help you. So just take your time, see the 'sites' and put that brain to use and make us a good thread!

edit on 10/18/2010 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

Ahh thank you. I will check that out and perhaps post there when the 20 posts are done. I will probably post in threads more than I make threads though.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Hi ThinkingMe, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Signature Guidelines

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Welcome!

I am a cultivator of Falun Dafa and also very interested in the paranormal, metaphysics etc since I am a trained physicist and want to know more.

I tend to get very repetitive here but there is a book I find superior in the aspect of explaining such supernatural(multidimensional as I call them nowadays) phenomena, Zhuan Falun:

www.falundafa.org...

PS: My current understanding is that EVERY PERSON can develop supernatural powers, it is all about the combination of which inborn quality he has at his starting point of his self-cultivation and then only how hard he is prepared to work on himself to improve.

top topics

join