It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Serious Warning for All

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

You understanding of karma is positive, for I also believe this entire living game of recycling that is being alluded to, and having people learn their lessons in the most negative fashions, its our consciousness being hijacked. There are always positive mature ways to learn, and even in child mode, loving mature parents would never wish their children to be in such a harsh school.

We have unshackle our minds and know there is always a loving, way to learn lessons, forgiveness, and ho'onoponopono, cleansing, seeing the light in all, reflecting upon hurts and mistakes as teaching and learning experiences, so many ways beyond an extremely harsh version of law of consequence.

I've been inundated with these converstations with someone who believes akin to the mystery school, in a Logo, a God who is of course not the whole Infninite Consciousness, but this Logo who is in control of here, both good and bad, and everyone who doesn't wish to merge with the lucifer complex and ascend physically, and yet who isnt so negative, 95% STS as HH speaks of, is a tare, and recylces back into lakes of lava, reformatted, and works their way up through animal life to human form again.

Its a complete Draconian thought. Saturn and the Council of Saturn was mentioned, and EL, who I agree is Enki/Enlil. But I see Enki/Enlil/Isis/Ra/Osirius/Zeus/Quetzcoatl as the eye of horus, connected to saturn and the top of the pyramid.

But what really counts is the intentions of our hearts, and we're in our Higher Selves hands, we work out our own journeys for learning and progression, and often in teams with friends and family.

I really cannot emphasize enough, with such a negative viewpoint held by others out there, its really important that we keep positive thoughts, and free or unshackle our minds to every aspect of this.

I also find it interesting that these so called Logo's resemble corporate Logos which symbolically seem to represent Egypt and Freemasonry, but also the antichrist. Are we supposed to be sold off to that Logo whenever we buy a product?

What they are not aware of however, is most people don't see their deception, and run with only the meanings of their own hearts. And its only the intentions of our hearts that every matter. For we're in Higher Selve's hands.

And as for me, I cancel, cancel and renounce it all, all the traps, even ones I don't know about.
edit on 21-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin

Thus I need not repay anything or receive negative for something I did in any life including this one.

Are you not judging the universe as being unfair? According to your rules, if you kill someone today, tomorrow that debt is gone just like that? Everything you do is ok.

Why do you think people get sick? They have karma and pay back their karma by suffering illness.

Indeed, many people have dreams but truth is, then universe has its simple rules and they are absolute. Being a good person is a person who is in line with Zhen-Shan-Ren, the highest principle of this universe, he will not do evil deeds and only good deeds.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Sorry I could only get so far with the bickering in this thread. So I will simply take my leave with this video...enjoy

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

Law of Consequence has a purpose too, but what is beyond it, is forgiveness and undertsanding, perfect knowledge. Law of consequence is harsh duality school, which in our minds, we have the abiltiy to switch channels. There are infinite channels and realities and schools in this cosmos, which in itself is but a interactive/holographic school. If you believe in a harsh way of learning lessons, then in a free will universe, you may find yourself learning in such a place, for we gravaiate to the channel our hearts and minds/frequency are set to.

I believe that if someone kills another, and comes to this realize in "time" as opposed to "no time" and really feels shame, and understanding and loss over their brother of light, and begins to open up and change their minds and hearts, that even this person, may surpass in growth a unloving, "God helps those who help themselves" (which isn't biblical at all, not that the bible is my guide book, save that Yeshua's message was authentic and love) church goer.

We are not to judge at all. Our own Higher Selves are quite strict with us as it is. If we do not reach that unconditional love channel and higher frequency, we don't come into contact with them, except via miracles, and moments they might chose to nudge us, and they don't let us go beyond the veil back home. We need to be akin to them, aligned to their higher love state like a thought in their minds. They're not going to take a harsh or unloving, thought back home.

However, its our minds that shackle us, for there is always a better way to learn than trauma and unending karma and pain, and its your own mindset that pulls you to this kind of belief and channel.

We can all switch the channels in our minds.

One of the visions I was shown was in meditation, I was following a friends guidelines and picturing flying through the cosmos, and growing bigger.

Suddenly, I was outside the cosmos, standing on top of it like a giant poster, hard surface, and couldn't get back in.

Though also, this is a work of art, now know every day your are creating your own next step. Please free your mind and stop thinking love is tough love, or lessons need to be trauma, they don't. There are many ways to learn.

I couldnt get back in and reset my meditaiton, and then I was directed to a trap door in the ceiling of the universe, and the old man guide that my son and I both experienced laughing with delight when we were discussing and having difficulties with , Infinity as a concept. This was the same man, and in this half way world all bathed in white late, muted colors, he asked me what I had learnt in this life and was me drawing me aside as if for a review.

Again, outside the cosmos. For its a school. All holograms have lasers/projectors/input systems. I sungaze a lot, safely. We can get our own connections and answers, by seeking within.
edit on 21-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thanks for your response, it is a thought provoking series of concepts. Which is exactly what is needed here. It only takes one step outside the box to begin to see clearly, so any seeds we can plant here have a small chance of survival.

Originally posted by Gaussq
Are you not judging the universe as being unfair? According to your rules, if you kill someone today, tomorrow that debt is gone just like that? Everything you do is ok.

Why do you think people get sick? They have karma and pay back their karma by suffering illness.

Indeed, many people have dreams but truth is, then universe has its simple rules and they are absolute. Being a good person is a person who is in line with Zhen-Shan-Ren, the highest principle of this universe, he will not do evil deeds and only good deeds.

Hi,

Not unfair in the least friend. And certainly not judging the Universe in any way, for that is what human beings do in their mindlessness and attachments to Belief-System structures.

If I kill someone today, the Souls involved know it was something we both chose to participate in if our human counterparts made the choices leading to that action. To human beings it is a moral issue, agreed, but to Soul with no fear of human death it is only one experience of many that is valid. What stops me choosing those actions is how I feel, the energy of Love is truly beautiful while the feeling of hatred or anger feels uncomfortable to me... hence I choose what feels beautiful to me. Other may choose something different until they too reach the same understanding.

Example:- 9/11. All the people in the buildings and on the ground who died chose as Souls to be part of that event, to co -create the experience, and it was totally supported by the Universe (God).. otherwise it could never have happened. The souls involved did not see it as Evil, but only as Valid Experience to assist in the steps toward the long road of completing our current mindset.

People get sick because:- Simplistic answers first.... we eat poisoned foods, we live in poisoned houses, we inhale poisoned air, we drink poisoned water, and we poison ourselves with Stress and Worry. Second... our Beliefs are killing us! We think ourselves to be bad little souls in dire need of redemption from a higher-power, and thus we are already on our way to ill health and death via the heaviness of our beliefs. Oh, and the body has to die from something.

Karma = Suffering is a very old Belief. If we don't step forward out of these confining beliefs we cannot hope to see the Light clearly and know our place in this Universe.

Good deeds, bad deeds.. all value based Judgements of humankind, all indoctrinated into us from birth. Duality does not exist of itself outside the limited supporting layers for this world.. in soul levels of awareness it does not exist at all.

This is not saying.. "Hay man go out and kill a heap of people today because you won't be judged for it". Humans do what they do based on their idividual sensitivities. We each understand how things FEEL to us and choose accordingly what our actions will be at any moment.. if we are aware. We cannot do anything without the Universe supporting it fully.. without its support nothing will happen.

At the moment Humanity is working on the mindset of Might is Right.. it's been a long time stuck in this mold but it is also steadily coming to its natural fruition in order to be no longer needed in the experience of humanity in the future.

In christian terms, we could say God is being you and me, being the killers and the lovers as it goes about having the experiences within the mindset of Might is Right. It does not Judge itself, it just does it for itself to experience itself in every possible aspect it can come up with.

There is a saying, "Even Hitler went to Heaven". This really plays with people's minds because it is so opposed to our Indoctrinated Beliefs.. and yet from the actions of that one man we .. human kind.. began our first steps into understanding the futility of global war.. note that since then we confine ourselves to smaller theatres in order to continue living out the mindset of Might is Right.

Be well and thank you for asking your questions.

ps.. at no time am I saying you are wrong, friend. We are simply discussing varying perceptions and the information inherent within them.

edit on 21-10-2010 by Tayesin because: spelling

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   

If I kill someone today, the Souls involved know it was something we both chose to participate in if our human counterparts made the choices leading to that action. To human beings it is a moral issue, agreed, but to Soul with no fear of human death it is only one experience of many that is valid. What stops me choosing those actions is how I feel, the energy of Love is truly beautiful while the feeling of hatred or anger feels uncomfortable to me... hence I choose what feels beautiful to me. Other may choose something different until they too reach the same understanding.

Hi there, you sure use many words and I can not always follow your logics. Anyway, I wil ltry my best to explain my standpoint. As a physicist I have come to learn that nature is always fair to everyone and the laws of the universe must be very simple and logical or else there could be no universe.

As I see it, if you take up a gun and shoot some innocent people walking down the street, there is bound to be reasons for that. Surely, you may be possessed by a demon or have some other external influence to your mind. Still, you have a choice to withstand the temptation and stay peaceful. And human feelings count for nothing as I see it. Are you controlled by wild feelings or can you control them yourself? If a feeling comes up that you need to kill someone, do you follow that feeling? I would say you are a very bad person and are slated for destruction.

When you say those other souls " chose" to be a part of it I do not agree. That action is the killer´s choice and you destroy the planned lives of those other human beings and will induce enormous karma on your main primordial soul. Actually the higher being that planned the life of the one you killed will be furious with you. You destroyed his plan.

Example:- 9/11. All the people in the buildings and on the ground who died chose as Souls to be part of that event, to co -create the experience, and it was totally supported by the Universe (God).. otherwise it could never have happened. The souls involved did not see it as Evil, but only as Valid Experience to assist in the steps toward the long road of completing our current mindset.

Ever imagined that catastrophes occur to eliminate karma for people? And yes, Gods allow them to happen if needed. Good people will never be botherred by catastrophes.

People get sick because:- Simplistic answers first.... we eat poisoned foods, we live in poisoned houses, we inhale poisoned air, we drink poisoned water, and we poison ourselves with Stress and Worry. Second... our Beliefs are killing us! We think ourselves to be bad little souls in dire need of redemption from a higher-power, and thus we are already on our way to ill health and death via the heaviness of our beliefs. Oh, and the body has to die from something.

Now you are thinking external reasons for an effect. The underlying cause of disease is karma. In a higher dimension you will see the karma as a black disgusting substance spread out in your body in layers depending how much you have of it. If you meet a person with third eye open at flesh level he can tell you exactly where your karma is concentrated. That is where diseases will occur. Bacteria, virus etc are only a manifestation of karma in our lower dimension.

We cannot do anything without the Universe supporting it fully.. without its support nothing will happen.

This is a place where we disagree. You, as a human being have a choice to either do good or bad deeds. I guess the vast majority of people will agree on that. You can either kill someone or help someone and nobody will stop you(including the universe - for now). These choices are manifested every day throughout the world.

There is a saying, "Even Hitler went to Heaven". This really plays with people's minds because it is so opposed to our Indoctrinated Beliefs.. and yet from the actions of that one man we .. human kind.. began our first steps into understanding the futility of global war.. note that since then we confine ourselves to smaller theatres in order to continue living out the mindset of Might is Right.

Imagine that higher dimensions rule us and demons and these higher beings are benevolent. Can they not use demons to eliminate karma for mankind and start some world wars etc? Why did Gods allow guns to be invented? To make people eliminate karma by suffering.

Why is illness allowed and arriving in new forms all the time? To make people eliminate karma.

There is an issue of keeping mankind stable and not let karma flow over so mankind is eradicated completely. Suffering hence must take place and if people do not want suffering does not matter. Higher powers will arrange suffering for us anyway.

The thing is, people see suffering as something bad while from a higher perspective it is very good. Why is suffering good? Since you transform karma into virtue you have become a better person and more in line with the universe. In any case if you suffer alot now, in your next life you will become rich or powerful. If you are a cultivator and become a good person while suffering you can go to heaven(there are infinitely many levels so depending on your xinxing level you can go to that heavenly level).

I quote a passage from Zhuan Falun on killing:

www.falundafa.org...

The issue of killing is very sensitive. For practitioners, we have set the strict requirement that they cannot kill lives. Whether it is of the Buddha School, the Tao School, or the Qimen School, regardless of which school or practice it is, as long as it is an upright cultivation practice, it will consider this issue very absolute and prohibit killing—this is for sure. Because the consequence of killing a life is so serious, we must address it in detail. In the original Buddhism, killing mainly referred to taking a human life, which was the most serious act. Later, killing large-sized lives, large domestic animals, or relatively large animals were all considered very serious. Why has the issue of killing been taken so seriously in the community of cultivators? In the past, Buddhism held that lives that were not supposed to die would, if killed, become lonesome spirits and homeless ghosts. Before, rituals were performed to free these people’s souls from misery. Without such services, these souls would suffer hunger and thirst, living in a very bitter situation. This is what Buddhism said in the past.

We believe that when one does something wrong to another person, one must give quite a lot of de as compensation. Here, we usually refer to one’s having taken away things that belong to other people and so on. Yet if a life is put to an end all of a sudden, whether it is an animal or another creature, this will generate quite a lot of karma. In the past, killing mainly referred to taking away a human life, which would cause a great amount of karma. Yet killing other ordinary lives is no lesser sin, for it also directly causes much karma. Particularly for a practitioner, in the course of cultivation practice you are given some tribulations at each different level. They all come from your own karma and are your own tribulations, which are placed at different levels for you to upgrade yourself. As long as you improve your xinxing, you will be able to overcome them. But if you suddenly obtain so much karma, how can you overcome it? With your xinxing level, you will not be able to make it at all. It may make you completely unable to practice cultivation.

We have found that when a person is born, there are many of him born simultaneously within a certain scope of this cosmic space. They all look alike with the same name, and they do similar things. Therefore, they can also be called part of his whole entity. This involves such an issue, for if one of them (as in the case of other large animals’ lives) is suddenly dead while the rest of him in other different dimensions have yet to complete their predestined life journeys and still have many years to live, this dead person will be in a homeless situation and drift about in the space of the universe. It was described in the past that lonesome spirits and homeless ghosts suffer from hunger, thirst, and other hardships. This maybe true. But we have indeed observed the terrible situation in which this person suffers because he must wait for his final destiny when every one of him in each dimension completes his life journey. The longer it is, the more he suffers. The more he suffers, the more the karma created by his suffering will be added to the killer’s body. Think about it: How much more karma might you accumulate? This is what we have observed through supernormal abilities.

We have also observed this situation: When a person is born, a profile of his whole life will exist in a specific dimension. In other words, where he is in his life and what he should do are all included in it. Who has arranged his life? It is obviously done by a higher life. For instance, in our ordinary human society, after birth one belongs to a certain family, a certain school, and upon growing up a certain workplace; various contacts in society are made through a person’s job. That is, the layout of the entire society has been planned this way. Yet if this life suddenly dies not according to the original, specific arrangement, or if things have been changed, the higher life will not forgive the meddler. Think about it, everyone: As practitioners, we want to practice cultivation toward high levels. That high-level life will not even forgive the killer. Do you think that this person can still practice cultivation? The levels of some masters are not even as high as that of this higher life who has made this arrangement. Therefore, the person’s master will also be punished and sent down to the low level. Just think about it: Is this an ordinary issue? So once a person does such a thing, it is very difficult for him or her to practice cultivation.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Hi Gaussq, and thanks for responding.

As a physicist I have come to learn that nature is always fair to everyone and the laws of the universe must be very simple and logical or else there could be no universe.

Sorry about being wordy.. it's a struggle to simplify concepts into terminology that doesn't lose intent and meaning for various people.

Yes it is simple, far simpler than we expect. Although it gets pretty weird at levels of awareness past oversoul.

Not sure about it being Logical though, as that may well be a Human trait.. much of what I've experienced outside the Box doesn't follow a Logical pattern.. although at lower levels of awareness it's not so difficult.

As I see it, if you take up a gun and shoot some innocent people walking down the street, there is bound to be reasons for that. Surely, you may be possessed by a demon or have some other external influence to your mind. Still, you have a choice to withstand the temptation and stay peaceful. And human feelings count for nothing as I see it. Are you controlled by wild feelings or can you control them yourself? If a feeling comes up that you need to kill someone, do you follow that feeling? I would say you are a very bad person and are slated for destruction.

Yes, everything happens for a reason. And the reason has multiple levels to it.. the mundane levels that we humans operate at and levels beyond, as you know. And I wholeheartedly agree with the Choice for our actions always being Ours to make in every moment. Some choose less effective actions than another person might in the moment. To me, becoming Master of Ourself is one step in the direction to Awakening.

And yes there are times when external influences can lead a person to do things they might not normally do. At times these external influences can easily be non-physical forms of awareness using the person for their own purposes... I wouldn't call them Demons though.. not in the traditional sense of the word.

When you say those other souls " chose" to be a part of it I do not agree. That action is the killer´s choice and you destroy the planned lives of those other human beings and will induce enormous karma on your main primordial soul. Actually the higher being that planned the life of the one you killed will be furious with you. You destroyed his plan.

I do understand your point here, as it's a fairly normal perception for many people to have.

But I do not subscribe to the Belief that Souls are powerless, imperfect or can be harmed in any way by the actions of their miniscule human vehicles. I do not subscribe to the Belief in higher powers because my experiences show that it is we who are those very same higher powers.. only we have forgotten that about ourselves while existing in the mundane human form.

I also see that nothing can occur on this earth without the full support of the Universe/God/George/Martha.. insert your own words here. If this was not so then nothing would happen at all.. we are not separate from the whole and do not operate independantly from it.

Because of this each Soul employs co-creating contracts.. for a better term to use... and thus all actions between humans is something included in these contracts for the experience it can offer in our Itinerary for Life.

And, at that level of Awareness we understand Duality does not exist, so we can only be accepting that all experience is Valid Experience for a Soul no matter what World of Experience we chose to descend into.

Ever imagined that catastrophes occur to eliminate karma for people? And yes, Gods allow them to happen if needed. Good people will never be botherred by catastrophes.

Interesting perception mate, thank you for offering it here. While I do not subscribe to the traditional view of Karma being a force for bringing only good or bad outcomes as just desserts, I can understand how people think it must be so.

You know, I've seen many good people suffering. Many who have been involved in catastrophies too. So I cannot commit to a Belief that only the bad people have bad experiences or bad Karma or are the only ones involved in catastrophies. Many innocents are slaughtered every day in this world.

Now you are thinking external reasons for an effect. The underlying cause of disease is karma. In a higher dimension you will see the karma as a black disgusting substance spread out in your body in layers depending how much you have of it. If you meet a person with third eye open at flesh level he can tell you exactly where your karma is concentrated. That is where diseases will occur. Bacteria, virus etc are only a manifestation of karma in our lower dimension.

Yes, that's why I said Simplistic in the lead sentence. I was too tired to delve further at the time.

Yes, I have seen the "Dross" on many levels and find it not appealing at all. But again I cannot subscribe to the Belief that the cause is Karma, in the Traditional sense. I do see most people invite illness via their actions, and particularly via their Beliefs. For instance, those who believe themselves to be unworthy create an opening for illness just as effectively as the drunkard or drug-addled does.

I think Karma is being given far too much Power in being used as scapegoat/reasoning for everything. It's a mechanical thing.. I smoke cigarettes so I am allowing myself to die from one of the forms of cancer caused by this action of poisoning myself.. that is not Karma.. that is a logical and natural flow from Instigating action to Fruition... a very mechanical process with no value-based judgements inherent within it.

Imagine that higher dimensions rule us and demons and these higher beings are benevolent. Can they not use demons to eliminate karma for mankind and start some world wars etc? Why did Gods allow guns to be invented? To make people eliminate karma by suffering.

Sorry, I cannot agree with the Belief in God/Gods or us being Ruled by anything.. that is just too Limited a Perception, too typically human-like in concept, given that we are Indoctrinated into Believing we are Insignificant and Bad... and in desperate need of Redemption by some higher power. It is part of the Control Mechanism in play here.

All Experience is Valid. We did not need to be Allowed, we simply chose it as part of the options for Experience in this world of experience.

Suffering is a Belief, a state of mind that produces self-evident results. Not because of Karma, but simply because we Believe it has to be that way. Beliefs create the Reality we Experience. Look at poor third world children living in poverty and filth.. they smile, they laugh, they play like any kid in richer nations.. and maybe until someone comes along and Indoctrinates them into Believing they are Suffering.. and so they then experience the same conditions from before as Suffering.

When it is all you know from birth it is normal, hence not seen as suffering until you are given something to compare it to.

......... In any case if you suffer alot now, in your next life you will become rich or powerful. If you are a cultivator and become a good person while suffering you can go to heaven(there are infinitely many levels so depending on your xinxing level you can go to that heavenly level).

Ahh, now that sounds very much like a Hindu-based Belief doesn't it? We do not incarnate from poor to wealthy, from lowest to highest until we reach Enlightenment and "earn the ticket Home". That is man's concept created as a control mechanism in the same way that Christianity uses Hell to scare people into Following.

From my experience.... some of which will sound very weird okay...

Having "relived" many lives out of the multiple thousands I've had on this world so far, I can tell you that each Life is taken on it's own "merit", and the next planning phase is done to explore more experience offerings. Yes at times we continue a theme through some lives in order to play out particular roles for ourselves and the other souls we are co-creating with.

In the most basic way I offer... one "experience/life" as a local non-physical deity in ancient England, the next as a Slave under severe duress in South America, the next as Tribe's Shaman and Protector in a Pict community, the next as a Runner/Messenger in the latter stages of the Mayan culture, the next as a well to do Egyptian who was murdered, the next as a "mad-man" in the forests, the next as a Druid in service to a King, the next as a disgusting and unclean thing in Europe, the next as a Native-american at the time of the last great summer camp, the next as a simple monk in Tibet shot in the stomach by a very young Chinese Soldier in 1959, the next.. came back straight away to this one now.

This illustrates that it is the soul that chooses each incarnation for it's own reasons, and that lives are not Linear from lowest to highest based on one's Karma Merit or lack of.... it just doesn't work that way my friend no matter what the Sages of Old, any New-Age book, and Belief-System may say about it.

Beliefs are always the One Thing that Limits us, and it is now time to move beyond all Beliefs so that we may see Clearly what is what and what is not.

Thank you for the Falun quote.

One of the things I do in my work is take the lost "dead" across into the Light in order for them to Awaken properly from the Dream of Life. This is at the level of Awareness called Focus 27 by Monroe, and is also known by some as the area of the Akasha.. akashic record/library.. it is where those who enter the Tunnel of Light go. This is at the topmost level of the limited Astral layers.. and at the bugffer-zone.. for want of a better set of words... between the Astral and what I call Soul Awareness levels.

At the moment they arrive in this Heavenly place, they begin to shine from the inside. As this occurs all the FACADE.. all the things of man.. all the Beliefs, all the human desires, all the concepts, thoughts, ideas and Attachments simply begin to fall away.. as they pale into insignificance and one re-awakens out of the dream.

It is beautiful to watch, awe-inspiring to say the least.

I found this place on my own in 1977 when I was 17 while experimenting further afield than the lower astral we humans normally journey in when the body sleeps. The only reason it was possible for me to find it is because I have never been Limited by having attachment to Belief-Systems of any kind... I have always followed my own inner voice and direction.. as I came to understand that the Soul knows exactly what is going on even if we little portions of it do not while stuck in this mundane experience of being a Human Being.

Apart from all the above my friend, I cannot think of another thing to share with you at this point. And so I thank you for the time and effort you spend with me in this conversation.

Be Well.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Hi there, you sure use many words and I can not always follow your logics. Anyway, I wil ltry my best to explain my standpoint. As a physicist I have come to learn that nature is always fair to everyone and the laws of the universe must be very simple and logical or else there could be no universe.

Yes my friend, the law of the universe is simple and logical.

Love God (this whole existence) with all your being, and your neighbor as yourself.

Simple, and logical.

How else can 6 billion + people get along on this planet? They must learn to love each other for their uniqueness, and love this existence enough to preserve it.

Love is helping each other to survive and prosper. Love is not Judging, but unconditional.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Thanks for your time. We agree that we are not really on the same page on every matter. Karma is nothing "religious" or "a matter of belief" to me, it is just a real substance that some special people can see with their third eye(either in aura or directly in body). It is black. Virtue is another substance, white, and assimilated to the laws of this universe.

When one shoots an aura photo one will get a fairly good picture of one´s karma-virtue balance in the color spectre. Good people are typically blue, purple or even white(very unusual for everyday people). Bad people are black, brown or red in their aura. The aura is just a manifestation of the frequencies their bioelectric field emits.

However, I am happy if we can agree on Truth-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good. Actually all people who follow that principle is a good person by virtue of his good deeds in daily life.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

Oh and here's me thinking forums were open for all, silly me.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shminkee Pinkee
Oh and here's me thinking forums were open for all, silly me.

If you really believe that forums are "open for all", you will presumably give up the practice of ordering posters to "stop ramming this crap down other people's throats". Because otherwise you would be operating a double standard, and you wouldn't want to do that, would you?

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

reply to post by Tayesin

Thanks for your time. We agree that we are not really on the same page on every matter. Karma is nothing "religious" or "a matter of belief" to me, it is just a real substance that some special people can see with their third eye(either in aura or directly in body). It is black. Virtue is another substance, white, and assimilated to the laws of this universe.

When one shoots an aura photo one will get a fairly good picture of one´s karma-virtue balance in the color spectre. Good people are typically blue, purple or even white(very unusual for everyday people). Bad people are black, brown or red in their aura. The aura is just a manifestation of the frequencies their bioelectric field emits.

However, I am happy if we can agree on Truth-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good. Actually all people who follow that principle is a good person by virtue of his good deeds in daily life.

Yes, I've seen some people sitting in a black energy field, and already understood much of it was their own creations via thoughts and actions.. so I think we are on the same page with this seeing what is there, we just offer a different concept to explain it, perhaps.

The red is usually their Anger, Brown seems to be a mixture of anger and hatreds.. dirtying up the red, etc. It's refreshing for me to hear another person speak of seeing these things too.. thank you for this also.

Have you seen sparkling Silver in an aura? I have no explanation for that as yet.. so maybe you can inform me.

And yes we can agree on what constitutes chosen positive actions, and despite my obsession with not holding to Belief-Systems I do see that each has something to offer that can be a positive step forward in growth.

Another thing I found refreshing in our discussion is the lack of unbalanced ego with neither one claiming to be right and the other wrong... this truly then has been a positive sharing between us.

Be well friend.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Perhaps you can clear something up here...

You must be a mid-Trib or post-Trib Rapturite subscriber then, as you do subscribe to Rapture theory, as evidenced by this thread authored, awaiting your vessel:

Prepare for Departure
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So... what theory is right for all of us poor saps? Which is right and which is wrong...there are so very many out there... Which will save all of us from the yawning jaws of hell? There are pre-trib, mid-trib, and post-trib... there are some theories which postulate more than one Rapture... some that state Christ will return for His faithful two or more times, some that say there will be more than one resurrection...
Who is right?????

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by thegoodearth

Who is Right? That's for you to decide.
I know that what I minister is 100% Truth - but you must take it from there. Do your research and use your ability to reason that we were all gifted with. Go to Yahweh in prayer for guidance via His Holy Spirit and let your heart be your guide. That's the only advise I can offer.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegoodearth
Perhaps you can clear something up here...

You must be a mid-Trib or post-Trib Rapturite subscriber then, as you do subscribe to Rapture theory, as evidenced by this thread authored, awaiting your vessel:

Prepare for Departure
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So... what theory is right for all of us poor saps? Which is right and which is wrong...there are so very many out there... Which will save all of us from the yawning jaws of hell? There are pre-trib, mid-trib, and post-trib... there are some theories which postulate more than one Rapture... some that state Christ will return for His faithful two or more times, some that say there will be more than one resurrection...
Who is right?????

I give you my version.

Good people will survive if they welcome the change. As I understand it under one condition people will make it when the world Fa-rectification arrives here:

1) Do not have massive karma(sins). If yes try to eliminate as much of your karma asap.

2) Answer yes to the question whether you are positive to the world Fa-rectification. Be positive to Truth-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good - in your heart. If so that person will go to the next stage at least. It is said 7 years of suffering will follow the judgment, to make people eliminate their karma. Then a fantastic new world will arrive.

Yes, the Son of Man is here. Read the book Zhuan Falun and see for yourself(linked in above).

The "Rapture" concerns those great self-cultivators of Falun Dafa who have consummated themselves through arduous self-cultivation during persecution, mockery, evil lies etc from the Chinese Communist Party and much of the rest of the world. The july 1999 event described by Nostradamus, Swedenborg, Edgar Cayce, the Bible, Islam, Edgar Cayce etc refers to when the CCP started persecuting 100 million Falun Dafa self-cultivators in China. That is the battle of Evil vs Good. And Master Li Hongzhi is the Son of Man, make no mistake.

From Eddan, Ge An, Islam, Hinduism to Buddhism Li Hongzhi is described very meticulously from his birth city of ChangChun to his age of going public(40 years) to his "Falun wheel" from the bible and the current Udumbara flowers blossoming for the first time in 3000 years in the bible and in Buddhism. Not to mention that his first name "Li" was prophesiced by the vikings, Ge An and Islam(not as clear there though). Also there never was a spiritual practice in the history of mankind who could get 100 million people to join in during 7 years. No membership, no fees, no organization - it is all up to the person himself if he wants to better himself.

I will post a summary of all the prophecies from different religions or prophets showing the logics and the massive number of signs that show Falun Dafa is what all religions refer to when they talk about the judgment. There is no other person on this earth that can match a all the prophetic signs like Li Hongzhi does as being the Son of Man.

If people get a chance to see all the assembled information from prophecies and religions and can match it, they will know where the future lies.

/Truth-Compassion-Forbearance is good.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I think everyone in the world that we are living knows that there is something wrong. Every religion has its own version about the "End-Times". Please do not misunderstand me. I really appreciate that you worry about the world and that you try to warn us. But what i see at your topic " A Serious Warning for all", its a person that quoted those lines from Bible and interpret them in a way that you understand them. I am sure that everyone who will read those quotes will understand them, the way he/she can.

Let me ask you one question. What is better, To preach Doom scenarios or To help you fellow Human being ?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

This doesn't make sense, because you can find and use a whole boatload of bible passages and verses that say God is love and he doesn't mean us harm and that he is good and not evil and he cannot lie, etc. So what you are pointing out does go against all the other stuff. I know some people would say He is just and he cannot allow the evil world to go on the way it is and all that, but if He really did love us and not want harm to come to us, then why do Christians suffer at all? It doesn't make sense. It seems to me that he can't be omnipotent and good and loving at the same time if he has allowed all the evil to continue for so long, let alone adding more misery to all of his creation, not just the bad guys.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ellie Sagan
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

This doesn't make sense, because you can find and use a whole boatload of bible passages and verses that say God is love and he doesn't mean us harm and that he is good and not evil and he cannot lie, etc. So what you are pointing out does go against all the other stuff. I know some people would say He is just and he cannot allow the evil world to go on the way it is and all that, but if He really did love us and not want harm to come to us, then why do Christians suffer at all? It doesn't make sense. It seems to me that he can't be omnipotent and good and loving at the same time if he has allowed all the evil to continue for so long, let alone adding more misery to all of his creation, not just the bad guys.

Making sense of suffering as I see it must include reincarnation.

That means if you are really good in this life it does not imply you were really good in your last life(ves). Hence higher powers will make you sffer to let you eliminate your karma from your previous wrongdoing. Without karma and lots of virtue you can do anything.

Ie someone is harassing you here and now, but in your last life you did the same to that person... So everything makes sense, only if one accepts reincarnation(modern church destroyed that concept and most other logical things too in Christianity).

I like these stories about previous lives: www.pureinsight.org...

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Yo, Regina,

I'm real happy for you, Imma let you finish, but Jesus is one of the best preachers of all time... OF ALL TIME!

Thanks,

God

P.S. Do me a solid and stop making me look like a whiny B**** or else I will have to smite you. kthnx

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join