It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Serious Warning for All

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

Hey,

It took me reading this 2 times to truly get what u were saying. In all honesty, I find it truly eye opening. Thank you Supreme Ruler for bringing this to my attention. Thank you for letting RAA send this out.I am moved.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
religion-for those who find science too hard.
it's all gibberish to me..pray for me brothers and sisters.
let me know the true grace of the mumbo jumbo.
all i got is dis broke down mojo.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by christian39

You believe that is truth? The user claims Jesus is the Messiah! He is not!
Jesus is a pagan concept.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
no, actually Jesus was spoken of by Moses someone is telling you a lie if you don't love Jesus( He is more than hero enough for me.....what He sacrificed)....quit being a victim of that liar

Jesus....Yahushua...is the King

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

Do he wasn't! You don't know anything about the Jewish Bible or Moses.
You can keep your false king.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by p51mustang
religion-for those who find science too hard.

If you really knew your science you would be very careful of accusing others for not knowing.

Can someone use science to describe Genesis chapter 1? "Yes you can"

If you know your science you should be able to do it. But you have never tried have you? And still you accuse others for being ignorant.

Genesis chapter 1. Ads up a lot better than how science explain existence with a BIG BANG.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Umm. Gee. A bit scary. But my thoughts exactly. Not going to get any better: "God" is pissed - big time.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

you forgot the shield of faith

great post i just wish the word would wake up

there is a lot of evels hiding under the name of peace

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ImAnAlienOnMyOwnPlanet

Jesus said, "The Pharisees and the scholars have taken the keys of knowledge and have hidden them. They have not entered nor have they allowed those who want to enter to do so

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by digby888

Jesus said this, he said that! His teachings go against my beliefs in life. I believe the True Messiah will show himself soon!

Prophet

A true prophet sent by G-d will never preach a message contrary to even one of the Torah's precepts. If someone claiming Divine Inspiration, the Torah demands that this so-called prophet prove himself. In light of this, Jesus and Paul did some rather heinous things in their lifetimes. They completely vilified those who opposed their theologies, a crime from which stems two thousand years of Christian anti-Semitism. They did everything that a false prophet could do to loudly scream that he was false. Chapters 13 and 18 of Deuteronomy clearly define false prophets, and Jesus and Paul are the living incarnations of that definition.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   

S & F, Regina,

I agree with eveything you have said, as a believer in Christ and being anti the established churches.

It sounds horrible and a bit extreme though - couldn't God be a bit less violent? Considering that Jesus is gentleness.

I guess not, apparently.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   

While Satan works to maintain “peace on earth” and halt prophecy, mankind is alienated from God. What was prophesied long ago is currently taking place and will continue to until the battle of Armageddon.

That's an interesting theory, based off a book written about people hundreds, if not thousands of years after they existed, if at all.

I also believe that Jesus would have been quoting YHWH, not the other way around (considering he and his Jewish congregation would have no doubt been exposed to the oral traditions, concepts and teachings of the Talmud, Torah etc etc etc).

Either way, it's a hell of an excuse to murder people and otherwise be a counter-productive addition to the species. Much luck to you in the future.
edit on 19-10-2010 by Use your brain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ImAnAlienOnMyOwnPlanet

yeshua is the christ and as for paul i am having my own doubts about him but cant say much i have a lot of reading to do and studying to do but my own opinion the writings of the new testiment could have been corupted by the roman catholic church who still believe in the roman gods but they keep it well hidden but they are all ther if you look hard enough .

i am not anti semetic in any way i believe the jewish people are the first chosen children by god but i do not believe

that the jews should be bacck in isreial and i believe what the so called jews in isrial are doing is wrong

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by digby888

Well I respect your beliefs. I just don't see Jesus as the Messiah. The Roman Catholic Church is an entire different issue. Judaism is a religion BTW.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
For 1700 years now priests and pastors have been quoting biblical piss and vinegar and fire and brimstone to their fearful flocks I have seen in mental hospitals the lives this vile cult of Christianity has wrecked Im tired of this mental violence being perpetrated on people in the name of a God that doesn't exist and a God that doesn't give a sh-t.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
We are all our own "God", with choices to do right or wrong, love or hate and lead our lives as we choose. Those that need to be told how to do it are in their infancy and have many incarnations in their road to learning.

Inside we all know this to be true, although some people refuse to listen to their own heart. IMO this life is a blank sheet of paper on which I can place the biblical words of many saviours from many places worldwide.

I choose to write my own words.

respects

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   

edit on 19-10-2010 by bekisu because: not worth the response

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
So let me get this straight....... Yahweh knew a long time ago that we would play up, and he would have to exterminate us, but allowed us to continue none the less?

Not very smart in my book!

Seems the primitive part of the Human Brain is still very active in many

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
The Bible clearly says that the returning jesus is no longer a peacefull lamb. He will clean this messed up planet with brutal violence and no mercy to the bad people. So, for me thats total okey.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by cushycrux
The Bible clearly says that the returning jesus is no longer a peacefull lamb. He will clean this messed up planet with brutal violence and no mercy to the bad people. So, for me thats total okey.

Who wrote the Bible and for what purpose?

So many people hungering for blood and destruction, all in Christs name. It almost makes one think his sacrifice was in vain, the lesson he demonstrated twisted and distorted with time.

But, perhaps it is necessary. Perhaps a culling of the herd is what it will take for man to obey the simple word of God. Perhaps...

Love God with all of you being, and your neighbor as yourself.

Seems now would be the best time to own up, and live by his only commandments.

With Love,

Your Brother

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join