It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Serious Warning for All

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
This is A Wake-Up Call

Christ Jesus said at Matthew 10:34 "Don't assume that I came to bring peace on the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

While Satan works to maintain “peace on earth” and halt prophecy, mankind is alienated from God. What was prophesied long ago is currently taking place and will continue to until the battle of Armageddon.

Yahweh agrees with what Christ Jesus said.

Ezekiel 29:8 "Therefore this is what the Lord GOD says: I am going to bring a sword against you and wipe out man and animal from you."

Yes, that means God is angry.

Revelation 16:21 "Enormous hailstones, each weighing about 100 pounds, fell from heaven on the people, and they blasphemed God for the plague of hail because that plague was extremely severe."

We are currently in the Tribulation and the severity is about to become much worse. If you think things are bad now, you can’t imagine how bad they will become.

Satan is not the cause of what is occurring in the world via natural disasters, plagues, pestilence, financial crisis and all the rest. It is Yahweh’s will and it comes directly from Him. He is the One in control, and the One whom is nature.

Psalm 83:18 “May they know that You alone - whose name is Yahweh - are the Most High over all the earth.”

Calamity will come upon mankind and it will be via Yahweh’s hand. Satan is powerless to stop Him and mankind is powerless to stop Him.

Ezekiel 28:23 "I will send a plague against her and bloodshed in her streets; the slain will fall within her, while the sword is against her on every side. Then they will know that I am the LORD."

Yahweh is about to bring full rebellion to Satan’s empire. As hard as he works to try and keep peace, he will not be able to halt the people from rebelling against the governments. There is a reason the job failures and the staggering economy, and the lost homes. They are all designed to culminate against each government of every nation affected by this curse from God.

Malachi 1:4 "Though Edom says: "We have been devastated, but we will rebuild the ruins," the LORD of Hosts says this: "They may build, but I will demolish. They will be called a wicked country and the people the LORD has cursed forever."

Satan will bring the nations back up from ruin for a short while, but they will not hold together. During that period of destruction, the people will curse God and seek their true benefactor that is opposed to Christ and Yahweh - Satan. The Antichrist will then make his appearance. The people will be awed by Satan’s regained powers and his strength to bring peace to this world of people. But it will not last. Yahweh will see to that.

Matthew 25:41 "Then He will also say to those on the left, 'Depart from Me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the Devil and his angels!"

All of mankind is cursed except for the remnant. Think. How many people survived the Great Flood? Sodom and Gomorrah? It will not be any different. Those events were precursors to what will occur in these End Times.

Mark 11:12 "[ The Barren Fig Tree Is Cursed ] The next day when they came out from Bethany, He was hungry."

Mark 11:21 "Then Peter remembered and said to Him, " Rabbi, look! The fig tree that You cursed is withered."

Satan's family tree is barren and was cursed long ago. Mankind is withering under our Creator’s curse.

Jeremiah 17:5 "[ Curse and Blessing ] This is what the LORD says: Cursed is the man who trusts in mankind, who makes [human] flesh his strength and turns his heart from the LORD."

Mankind is under a curse and belongs to Satan. It requires effort - action on the part of anyone hearing this wake up call to get out of Satan's empire. Those that have remained are to receive the plagues just ahead. Everything else has just been foreplay. The worst is just ahead, and it's all from Yahweh.

When Satan's empire totally crumbles out from under him and them as their Antichrist, tell them this is what will happen:

Ezekiel 33:27 "Tell them this: This is what the Lord GOD says: As surely as I live, those who are in the ruins will fall by the sword, those in the open field I have given to wild animals to be devoured, and those in the strongholds and caves will die by plague."

Ezekiel 38:22 "I will execute judgment on him with plague and bloodshed. I will pour out torrential rain, hailstones, fire, and brimstone on him, as well as his troops and the many peoples who are with him."

Habakkuk 3:5 "Plague goes before Him, and pestilence follows in His steps."

That is the path Mother will lead Satan's followers down.

Deuteronomy 28:16 "You will be cursed in the city and cursed in the country."

There will be no where to hide.

For the so-called Christian churches that claim to reveal Yahweh’s Word in truth:

Revelation 2:23 "I will kill her children with the plague. Then all the churches will know that I am the One who examines minds and hearts, and I will give to each of you according to your works."

They are cursed especially for their lying conduct in reference to Mother and Christ. Remember when Mother killed the first born males of ancient Egypt? Now she will kill the children of Satan that make up the false churches.

1 Chronicles 21:27 "Then the LORD spoke to the angel, and he put his sword back into its sheath."

The only way this will happen is if they repent and accept Yahweh for who He really is - in Truth.

Otherwise, those churches professing to be true Christians will go the way of the rest of cursed mankind.

Revelation 2:11 "Anyone who has an ear should listen to what the Spirit says to the churches. The victor will never be harmed by the second death."

The Wake-Up Call is this: Either accept Yahweh for who He is in Truth and turn to Him in repentance and accept Christ as your Lord and Savior with a humble heart, or you will perish at Armageddon at the hand of Yahweh’s Holy Angelic army, the Lions of Zion and lose your eternal life.

Does this frighten you? It should, because it is not a joke. And if it doesn't frighten you, that is your free-will choice also. Either way, it is up to you. It is not Yahweh’s will that anyone should perish, but it is the exercising of your own free-will if you choose to disregard the warnings...or humble yourself and take them to heart.

edit on 18-10-2010 by ReginaAdonnaAaron because: All Scripture References are from the Holman Christian Standard Bible

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
This proves that Jesus is not the Messiah. The verses you are using are so wrong it's funny. Jesus never fulfilled the Prophecies to be the Messiah; As well he was never a direct descended of Solomon. The Messiah is about peace. Not war or hell.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Do you have ANY proof what you say is true?
Huh? (second line)

edit on 18-10-2010 by SLaPPiE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SLaPPiE

My duty is not to provide you with proof. My duty is to do Yahweh's will in letting you know where the calamities are coming from and where they will continue to come from - Yahweh Himself.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

You need to learn that Jesus is not God or anything else. Elijah is returning soon and will show the future Messiah.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
oh gawd, pleeeese, there is enough of this crap littered on the net...go there and preach yr' religious propaganda, i dunno, im new to ATS, im not sure if this is acceptable, but this is revolting.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
oh gawd, pleeeese, there is enough of this crap littered on the net...go there and preach yr' religious propaganda, i dunno, im new to ATS, im not sure if this is acceptable, but this is revolting.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Sounds like alot of fun heading our way

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Personally, i find all of this comforting as i am sickened by the ways of the old world.

Thanks for the interesting read and analysis.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Hello my friend,

Thank you for the warning my friend.

I agree, tough times are coming. They will be tougher if we don't learn to get along despite our different perspective.

Isn't the sword a metaphor in the Bible for the Truth?

I thought I heard that somewhere.

Judge not, Love all, be at peace

With Love,

Your Brother

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
If you're right, God sounds like an immature, jealous, psychopathic murderer. Guess we really are made in his image huh?

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

Thank you so much for being obedient, RAA. I have waited a long time for this message, it seems. Now to make sure that our trust stays in Yahweh, strong and true.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron
reply to post by SLaPPiE

My duty is not to provide you with proof. My duty is to do Yahweh's will in letting you know where the calamities are coming from and where they will continue to come from - Yahweh Himself.

no proof will cause people to think 2 things:
1. youre so arrogant youre not worth listening to
2. you have no clue what youre talking about

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

In all honesty, it doesn't matter what people think of me. All I am is a servant to Yahweh and Christ and not even worthy of being that. What matters is God's will and it is His will that is that the warning is sounded so that mankind will know where the calamities are coming from and so that those who need to hear it, will.

edit on 18-10-2010 by ReginaAdonnaAaron because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Let me give you a little homework.

Please study the Armor of God. You will find it in various books of the Holy Bible.

To get you started I will give you a list of God's Armor.

1. The belt of TRUTH

2. Breastplate of Righteousness

3. Sandals of PEACE

4. Helmet of SALVATION

5. The victorious Sword of the Spirit: God's WORD

I feel your pain for those that don't know God.

In your study you will find that the Sword of God is His Word.

Peace and Love

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by thov420
If you're right, God sounds like an immature, jealous, psychopathic murderer. Guess we really are made in his image huh?

i could not have put it better myself!

humans usually cant imagine their god being anymore than a little advanced than themselves.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
.This warning thats been given ,is it something we can do anything about to prevent it or is it written in stone? Is this warning given to help us ,keep us in fear or to make good people like yourself feel that they have done their duty by telling us about it?

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
well i am not fan of holy texts but from the last news it seem as we could feel a few shaken days ahead.

fire from the sky? maybe the current awesome solar flares at sun

www.spaceweather.com...

or maybe the green thing ( i dont know what to believe, people is telling its an "evil" artificial meteor with some gift for us lol NASA is tellig its the green comet 103P/Hartley 2)

so...

we may be fried by the sun stuff or we can be poisoned with the green thing
be better for us Fasten Seat Belts!
edit on 18-10-2010 by zaper because: typo

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron
reply to post by HomerinNC

In all honesty, it doesn't matter what people think of me. All I am is
full of bologna!

I was sent by the easter bunny to poke fun at you.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
So, Satan is the one that is trying to bring peace to earth and God doesn't want that and will torture us and kill our children and do many horrible things to us?
Who is the evil one again?
Why was Satan the bad guy again? I kinda forgot...Ohh, Ohh because he thought that he could do a better job and didn't want us to be ignorant like God wanted us to be, right?
Do you people understand that you are serving the most evil of them all?
I can't believe that Jesus was the son of the same God that is being described in this thread. Jesus was all about love, forgiveness,compassion and many of the things that we know are good, but this God is the total opposite.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join