It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me please! I can't tell if she likes me... :(

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I asked her out and she said yes!
So thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit on 18-10-2010 by iSeeKEnlightenment8o5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
to be honest...

if that happend to me..i would run away as far as i can..if it starts like this...it just can be more horrible...

for me it sounds very weirdo :S...have fun with her...but nothing more...

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by iSeeKEnlightenment8o5

Dude just got for it. Next time shes giving you the google eye, aske her if you can kiss her or something. You better act soon or you will be forever in the "friend" stage. Thats life bro. "What am i supposed to do, where do i go" just go for it. No never really hurt anyone now did it? Thats all you can expect is a "no", but you will NEVER get a "yes" unless you try.

MOTF!

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by angrydog

Interesting. Okay well thanks.
ETA: I can see why you would run away. Now I'm second guessing this girl. And by that I mean I'm wondering if I should really ask her. I can see some major problems in the future. Crap just great.
edit on 18-10-2010 by iSeeKEnlightenment8o5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

Hey thanks. Short and to the point. Next time we hang out I'm gonna ask her.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Hello OP,

I am also 19 and I am always perplexed by females who like to play games or be indirect. She wants you to make a

move. It sounds as if she wants you to be assertive and tell her how you feel tell her you want to take her out

make sure that she knows it is a date, talk about her what interests her. If she seems like the kind of person that you would legitimately like to date then when you are done walk out of the restaurant act like there is something in the sky, divert her attention and get close to her. When she looks at you kiss her. Gently, definitely do NOT ask if you can kiss her. Get out of the friend zone or you will be forever trapped.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by iSeeKEnlightenment8o5
So today in the morning the girl I like texted me "Hey
" Then Good morning.

I text many people like this every day that are not my bf. They are guy friends.

She asked if I wasn't busy we could hang out and go for coffee. We did hang out. We went to a book store and we just looked at books together and stuff

This could mean she just wanted someone to hang out with. I hang out with my guy friends doing the same thing, or she could like you and is using it as an excuse to see you.

and at one point she said "if i gave you something will you keep it?" Then she said "i'm gonna start calling you and asking where you are and who you're with and then you're gonna be like wtf you're not my gf." I was kinda dumbfounded with that.

She said what?? What was she referring to when she said "if I gave you something.." what is the something?
The last thing, yeah that just makes her sound a little crazy.

One thing that bugs the crap out of me is what she keeps telling me: her guy friend(s) want to know where she's at and who she's with. Could she be trying to get me jealous? Trying to get a reaction out of me?

Maybe she likes that you don't do that to her. I know I have guy friends who try to be like that and it's annoying. I am not their gf just their friend, I don't need to check in.

Also she used a lot of smiley faces when we were texting in the morning.

I use smiley faces like CRAZY. ask any member here who talks to me in various forms of chat. I love the smiley faces. She could like you and uses them to show it or she is just one who likes the smiley faces.

When I dropped her off she didn't hug me like the last two times.
I think she was mad at me because we got lost (it was her fault! For not remembering where the place was) I said that.

That doesn't mean anything. If she was bothered by getting lost, she is over it by now.

so maybe she got mad at me?

she will get over it, I doubt she is mad at you

lol Her body language says she's interested she kept on getting close and she brushed up against me (only once though) her feet were pointed towards me, she was leaning towards me, she looked relaxed around me.

Ok so you are observant. She could like you, I know I do these things when I like someone. It's the subtle touches and brushing up against the other. As for foot placement well that could be a body language thing or just a comfortability thing.

So does she like me? Also this is only the third time we hung out. The first time we went star gazing the second time we were in my room and played piano and the whole time she was looking at me. With that "dreamy look". Thanks for any help

Sounds like she might me somewhat interested in you but might be trying to see how you feel about her. Does she know you like her? You might want to just tell her you are interested in her or ask her if she likes you. Just ask her out.

Okay so I originally wrote this and dumbed it down for young people on YA. So I just decided to repost here and get mature answers.

What is YA?

My answer is just tell her how you feel and ask her out.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Joseph918

She knows I like her though. I've showed it so many times. I'm just gonna ask her out and if she says yes then great; and if she says no, oh well life goes on!

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

No problem. I used to be very shy around women but as i got older i came out of my shell. They just want you to be direct and to the point, they arent going to pull the trigger for you.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!

No problem. I used to be very shy around women but as i got older i came out of my shell. They just want you to be direct and to the point, they arent going to pull the trigger for you.

Yes we do lol however I am not like most chicks, I will ask a guy out. I won't wait for them to make a move. I asked my bf out and he liked it. lol

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Well she does know I like her because I've showed it so many times.

Okay screw it I'm just gonna ask her out. Thanks for your input.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

i do like assertive women! (that is all)

MOTF!

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Hells yes man! Why not? Worst case senario..... she says no and yall dont talk much afterward. -the end-

MOTF!

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Dear iSeeKEnlightenment8o5

My advise would be to leave town and never contact her again.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

hahahaha

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

i dont know why but i think you might have a point there.

RABBLE RABBLE!

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

congrats man!

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!

congrats man!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

top topics