It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Golden Knights respond (to me) regarding El Paso Lights

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

If it does not make sense, then there is a lie in the mix.

What is questionable:

- Why is there footage available from a "practice" sky dive, but not from the actual shows on the 16th and 17th?

- Why was their night practice not announced and promoted among all stations for the local news in El Paso that evening? Wouldn't such a spectacular Local event be promoted, announced, and otherwise noted in the local news stations? Why would The Golden Knights/Black Knights miss a promo op like this? Wouldn't they want to sell more tickets to this "Air Sho?'' (their spelling, not mine)

- Why do all the YouTube Videos of the team, show them landing on the ground with the flares still blazing? That was not what was shown on any of the clips from the 15th. The lights just went out in the same point in the sky.

- Why aren't the citizens of El Paso complaining about pyrotechnic maneuvers being allowed over their homes, at night and without their knowledge? Couldn't one of their Magnesium Flare Boots fall off, land on their roof and burn their house down? Don't know about you, but I would sure be pitching a dang fit.

The whole thing smells of something fishy to me. Where is the report that the news cameraman changed his footage to black & white? I must have missed that one. Does anyone have a source?
edit on 20-10-2010 by SunshineLaws because: spelling errors due to typing with my thumbs...

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunshineLaws
If it does not make sense, then there is a lie in the mix.

So if quantum physics doesn't make sense to someone, then it must be a lie?

- Why is there footage available from a "practice" sky dive, but not from the actual shows on the 16th and 17th?

It turns out that it wasn't "practice" it was a "social event", most probably for all the people sponsoring the event, and local military base families, and other important people.

There probably is video of both, just not on YouTube.

- Why was their night practice not announced and promoted among all stations for the local news in El Paso that evening? Wouldn't such a spectacular Local event be promoted, announced, and otherwise noted in the local news stations? Why would The Golden Knights/Black Knights miss a promo op like this? Wouldn't they want to sell more tickets to this "Air Sho?'' (their spelling, not mine)

It was not practice but a social event. It was probably a private event and not public so there is no reason to promote it to the public. They promoted the 16th and 17th for the public.

- Why do all the YouTube Videos of the team, show them landing on the ground with the flares still blazing? That was not what was shown on any of the clips from the 15th. The lights just went out in the same point in the sky.

Really? I just watched all three videos and NONE of them show lights just going out. Are you making that up? Or are you taking the news stories word for it?

Also, not all of the YouTube videos of the team show them landing with the flares blazing. In fact, they are supposed to turn the flares off before they land according to SGT Rachel Medley from the Golden Knights.

Question: How exactly do you ignite the pyro sticks?

Answer: Each of the sticks is fitted with a wire, which has a tiny blasting cap on one end, and bare wires on the other. The bare wires are connected to a custom-made electronic box about the size of a pop can. The box sends a pulse of electricity every 28 seconds to light off one of the sticks, and since each stick burns for 30 seconds, it creates a continuous flow of sparks. Once the jumper is near the ground, he or she can switch the box off, so that no more electrical signals are sent, and no more sticks will ignite. If the jumper landed with the pyro burning, it is possible that his or her canopy could be burned by the sparks.

- Why aren't the citizens of El Paso complaining about pyrotechnic maneuvers being allowed over their homes, at night and without their knowledge? Couldn't one of their Magnesium Flare Boots fall off, land on their roof and burn their house down? Don't know about you, but I would sure be pitching a dang fit.

Because none of this happened over any homes. It happened directly over a US Army base airfield.

The whole thing smells of something fishy to me.

If you do a little more reading I think the smell will go away.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Not sure if this is a repost, but a few people claim to have seen the exact same thing in Austin a few nights ago (late 10/20/10). No footage that i can find though

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aisling
It would be easier for me to believe that these were just sky divers if there wasn't such a close similarity in the formations that were made in the NYC and the lights the other night. That's the one hang up with this that keeps me from jumping on the "this is busted" bandwagon, just yet.

There's nothing wrong with wanting to believe either. We don't need to put others down for this. Let them believe, and if you don't that's okay.

I see absolutely no similarities.
2nd

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I have helped thm put on this Airshow here in El Paso. It sure looked like them. This is typical of the way the army treats us civilians. They try and trick us as a sort of entertainment. They flood the city, wash away lives and then won't admit to it. They tell us they are looking for weapons of mass destruction, when they know that is not the case. They tell us they are removing an evil dictator when in fact they are just working for the oil companies. They drive down the freeway like they are in Iraq, considering the non-uniformed people to be inferior. They lie like the bandits they are. It was a publicity stunt to get people to go to the airshow. Thank you soldier, for endangering my freedom and protecting me from the truth.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I am not sure of when a topic is considered an "old thread" but this wasn't opened not to long ago even though there isn't many replies. I would like to add my thoughts in with this since I did not see this in time, I live in El Paso, although I did not see this performance, which I wish I would have, I can still see something fishy going around. My thought to this event: After watching the video that was broadcast on TV from the local news station, I see it strange that the reporter who recorded this did not mention seeing a helicopter/airplane of which they jump from, Clearly this would of been evidence to make the claim debunked. The video also zooms out at the end, I'm not sure if the helicopter would have flew off or not by this time, but it wasn't seen on the video. The color of these descending lights was a bright white, when the other videos of them are a fading yellow. They hover directly side to side for quite some time, Even viewing some of the past performances from night time, you can still see their parachute, barely, but you can still see them, even from a great distance [see video/link below]. Apparently there were more than one practice performances, how come none of these were saw? The video shows them jumping one out at a time with their canisters lit. I don't know if anyone knows how big El Paso is, but it huge. [see the second video/link below] The report/video also showed a 4th light appearing from no where, maybe the canister failed and started working later? Possibly but idk. Last but not least, the supposed videographer who has been answering so many questions about this performance and the UFO matter, says she will be posting videos of this performance and put on youtube. To my knowledge, none of this has been shown. Maybe taking there precious time to "soup up" the original? I doubt they will be doing that, but something about the whole thing just seems very strange to me. The team at night Practice performance
edit on 11/8/2010 by kyrebelyell2004 because: link wasnt working

edit on 11/8/2010 by kyrebelyell2004 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyrebelyell2004
I am not sure of when a topic is considered an "old thread" but this wasn't opened not to long ago even though there isn't many replies. I would like to add my thoughts in with this since I did not see this in time, I live in El Paso, although I did not see this performance, which I wish I would have, I can still see something fishy going around. My thought to this event: After watching the video that was broadcast on TV from the local news station, I see it strange that the reporter who recorded this did not mention seeing a helicopter/airplane of which they jump from, Clearly this would of been evidence to make the claim debunked. The video also zooms out at the end, I'm not sure if the helicopter would have flew off or not by this time, but it wasn't seen on the video. The color of these descending lights was a bright white, when the other videos of them are a fading yellow. They hover directly side to side for quite some time, Even viewing some of the past performances from night time, you can still see their parachute, barely, but you can still see them, even from a great distance [see video/link below]. Apparently there were more than one practice performances, how come none of these were saw? The video shows them jumping one out at a time with their canisters lit. I don't know if anyone knows how big El Paso is, but it huge. [see the second video/link below] The report/video also showed a 4th light appearing from no where, maybe the canister failed and started working later? Possibly but idk. Last but not least, the supposed videographer who has been answering so many questions about this performance and the UFO matter, says she will be posting videos of this performance and put on youtube. To my knowledge, none of this has been shown. Maybe taking there precious time to "soup up" the original? I doubt they will be doing that, but something about the whole thing just seems very strange to me. The team at night Practice performance
edit on 11/8/2010 by kyrebelyell2004 because: link wasnt working

edit on 11/8/2010 by kyrebelyell2004 because: (no reason given)

I looked it up and I'm pretty certain they jump from a plane and from really high up so they have time to do these maneuvers. Also while looking it up I found this insanely disturbing video of a golden knights accident.
www.liveleak.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I've lived in the area my whole life. At the time of the lights appearing over the city i was living in Chapparral, New Mexico. I actually got to see the lights on the news as i was on actually heading back to my home from Las Palmas hospital. What many people don't know is that there were other lights in the sky in the extreme northeast point of El Paso. On my way home there were 3 clusters of lights floating just like the ones in the video. The biggest cluster had about 5 lights the smallest only had 3 lights.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join