It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feeling really weird today (Negative energy)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I know, some of you may say I'm just sick or having a bad day, but I woke up today with all good intentions. I just feel very nervous and anxious. Maybe it is something in my own life that is affecting me subconsciously, but I'm just not sure. I have had the same feeling of nervousness, specifically the feeling of my chest caving in due to nerves, all day now. It is quite uncomfortable and is putting me in an uneasy state. I feel like something is bound to happen soon that is not going to be good. I hate it because it creates a self-fulfilling prophecy, but I can't control this awful feeling. I know people have reported this stuff before, so I am wondering if any other energy detectors are having the same thing?

I usually don't post these kind of posts, but it is just really weird.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I've noticed a similar feeling for the past few weeks. It feels what I would think a near panic attack might feel like. I can't be sure because I've never actually had one.
Also, recently I've developed a slight fear of the dark. Which is extremely rare for me. I dunno. Maybe its all tied into Haarp, or one of the other Government created "signal projecting projects" that they have going at any given time.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I can sort of relate. I just feel pissed off today. Although I usually jump around from one extreme of emotions to the opposite and I haven't found the cause of this yet?

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Well, I'm having a lovely day to be perfectly honest. These types of threads come about once every month or so. It really could be one of numerous causes. When speaking of ill health affects, I typically first look towards nutrition/diet first. Perhaps you are experiencing negative feelings and the chest pains because of a nutrient deficiency. Besides this, it could be many other things. Sure, something could be nagging you really bad in your subconscious. Have you done anything that you know deep down was wrong, but you pushed it aside recently? Guilt can cause these negative emotions to surface a bit later on. I do suppose it could also be a "psychic" preconscious awareness of an impending doom of some sort. ATS isn't necessarily the best place to find an objective stance, imo. Many here seem to suffer from various negative affective disorders, such as panic attacks, anxiety, clinical depression, and the like.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Subconsciously Correct

I am having a horrible time right now. I woke up fine and all of a sudden my nerves are shot. I am going to meditate on it and expand my awareness and see what happens.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Hi Subconsciously Correct-

Here is a balance test I made the other day that might help for you.

This is a test that allows you to check your balance throughout your day.

For 15 minutes think of all interactions you have as a positive or negative including your thoughts towards others.

For instance, if someone smiles and says hello, that is a positive, if you smile and say hello back that is another positive. If you give a blank stare, a fake smile, or anything like that it would be a negative. If they do the same blank stare or fake smile back to you that is also a negative.

If you are sending an e-mail is it a positive one, or negative one? When you are talking to someone is it a positive conversation or a negative one?

Basically anything that makes you happy would be a positive and anything that makes you sad would be a negative.

After the 15 minutes, try and think of a rough estimate or balance of the positive and negative collisions you had by painting a picture of a circle that is split in the middle with one side filled with positive and one side filled with negative.

That is your balance at the moment. Once you can see your balance you can bring it to the level you would like to have by doing, saying or thinking of more things that make you happy.

If you want to change or check you balance again, do the same test an hour or two later to see your new balance.

I hope you all have a great day!

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I would look into talking to a Psychatrist. Maybe you need to be put on a anti anxiety medication. Anyone else who has these feelings might want to think about that as well. Eat right, get a good night sleep also.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
You're having a bad day. There are 6 billion people on the planet, and only 365 days a year. So even if a person only had 1 bad day per year, that means on every day about 16.5 million people are having a bad day. But since we probably have about 6 bad days a year (1 every other month), it's more likely that on any given day, about 100 million people are having a bad day.

Look on the bright side, that means 5.9 billion people are having a good day!

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
Well, I'm having a lovely day to be perfectly honest. These types of threads come about once every month or so. It really could be one of numerous causes. When speaking of ill health affects, I typically first look towards nutrition/diet first. Perhaps you are experiencing negative feelings and the chest pains because of a nutrient deficiency. Besides this, it could be many other things. Sure, something could be nagging you really bad in your subconscious. Have you done anything that you know deep down was wrong, but you pushed it aside recently? Guilt can cause these negative emotions to surface a bit later on. I do suppose it could also be a "psychic" preconscious awareness of an impending doom of some sort. ATS isn't necessarily the best place to find an objective stance, imo. Many here seem to suffer from various negative affective disorders, such as panic attacks, anxiety, clinical depression, and the like.

I can't speak for the thread's creator, but I live a consistent life (Nothing different this week, than the weeks or months before). I have discovered that whenever I feel wiggy, wiggy $h!t goes down not long after. That and, I remember feeling really aggressive after spending too weeks living on a base with my Uncle and Aunt when they were stationed in Germany. I'm positive there are subliminal messages in their ARMY commercials.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I couldn't have been happier.. and then 2 days ago to now, I feel like my chest has caved in as well and it is just horrible. I do know what triggered it, but I have no idea why it has gotten so out of hand.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
well im sending blessings to all of you and i hope you feel better real soon.
2nd line

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
ive noticed that within the last two days that there has been a noticable pressure and popping sensation going on with me, phone rang now as i said that hmmm lol strange phenomenon have been occuring via syncronicities and looking at the time every single time i do it latly.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by amc621

Side effects of anxiety and /or depression medication can lead to feelings of "depression, thoughts of suicide, or sudden violent death". I'd rather feel crumby.

Besides, it isn't that. Its something in the air.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

If it's something in the air why is not everyone affected? What proof do you have it's in the air?

Where did you do your research on the meds? I would like to look at that research myself

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I appreciate all of those comments. To those saying I am having a bad day, I get it, but why? Everything was fine, or so I thought. I don't know it just isn't a "bad day." I've felt irritable at times, but this is different. It's like a cloud of doom or something. It's not the same.

As for the psychiatrist comment, I laughed a little. Not because I found it ignorant or anything, but because I am about to graduate in the field of psychology and know a lot about the thoughts, feelings, and behavior. That is kind of what the problem is actually. I really don't know what's up in this case. It is different than a normal "having a bad day" yet I cannot pinpoint it. Hopefully nothing bad happens, and I am trying to remain positive and keep the self-fulfilling prophecy from happening.

As onequestion said, I believe I too will meditate and try to figure out what's up. I'll send love and light to all in this thread.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by amc621

The research on the meds is in the commercials that advertise that crap. They admit they their depression medicine itself causes depression and suicidal thoughts. As for the "In the air" comment. It wasn't a literal statement as much as an observation based on the human collective. Some people wouldn't be affected, just like some people can't sense a deeply religious experience or how others can't feel spiritual energies.
I guess what I'm saying is; not all physical feelings are attached to personal emotion.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
It could be the barometric pressure falling and you are suspectible to it. Is there a storm heading your way? Another thought - this happened to me years ago - I had a feeling of impending doom all day and then I had a vision of destruction and people injured. I hadn't had the TV or radio on for the news all day but after the vision I decided to do so. A 6.5 earth quake had just occured in Calif - I was in Oregon at the time. Have you had any visions or any particular occurance going thru your mind today? Hoping you feel better soon.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I feel that way when the weather gets colder. Not to the extent that I develop seasonal affective disorder, but enough to give me off days where I gather up negative energy like a sponge. Now that it's the onset of what is going to be a brutal winter, I have found myself getting anxious and irritated, but I just do something creative to pass the time, because boredom makes me worse.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Hmm...You guys may be on to something there. The temp is dropping and it has rained all day with grey skies. I thought about that some. Nothing bad happened today at least. Hopefully I feel better tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Negative the whole day, even though the sun was shiny bright against crispy blue skies.. Felt weepy, too - thanks mostly in part by TPTB! Hardly anyone said, "Hi". Even waved twice at some acquaintance and got no response: She actually looked away! Friggin' people, swear - attitudes!

edit on 2010-10-19 by pikypiky because: To correct quoting stuff...

edit on 2010-10-19 by pikypiky because: To add more stuff...

top topics

join