It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Users Self Composed And Produced Music (And Other Art)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Hey ATS'ers, I am sure we have a lot creative musicians and artists here. Let's share our "Werke". I am a very free feeling composer and I never decided to make only one music style. I started in the 90's with a amiga and trance and now I am working with almost only virtual instruments and sequencers. I hope you like my work. I am open for critics and ideas for future projects. If you have an Idea how I can make a little money with my tracks, let me know, I am poor like a mouse.

I also think it is a good possibility to say more that words and let the community members better know who we are.

Please post your own work too, I am looking forward to let me inspire by your work. 720p has a far better sound quality.

From New to Old:

I will post more later.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

Hi there nice sounds,
have a look at my website, I produce all kinds of music too.www.axsrecords.com
Or just google
Dj Randy Shadowman or AXS Records, or Rapmaster Shadowman

the way you write (words) seems like you are German or Dutch?
Where are you based? Im in the UK but lived worked and produced in Germany and all over Europe for many years.
peace.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

HEY CHAOS... so we meet again!!

Som many things in common.. hey great sound (even if you cheat a bit)
I compose/produce full tracks from HH to base drum to bassline vocals the whole thing..
Have a quick peek at my website..
www.axsrecords.com
I also produce multimedia/audio/video productions and been DJing for... many years.
Google my artist name DJ Randy Shadowman or AXS Records....

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by manalien

Hey hey, I'm guessing you are DJ Randy Shadowman? You've made some great songs, I didn't listen to them all, but I liked "Drum & Space", pretty cool website you've got there also.

top topics

join