It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chips?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Okay... who among you will 'refuse' to get 'chipped' when that inevitable moment arises?

(Given that whole Mark of the B.E.A.S.T. scenario = no one can buy or sell without the mark of the B.E.A.S.T. = Belgian Electronic Accounting System Transfer - according to Jack Van Impe, Evangelical pastor-dude).

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I think it will divide the world in 2, ones who want to get chipped and ones who can't!

that will cause wars!

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Any links on these chips

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
i dont plan on getting the mark anytime soon or ever

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Good thinking Cattlespy.

I dont fancy having a microchip in my body but its something like a �2500 if you dont want it right? i think thats bullying in on the poor to accept it.

It looks like its gonna be tighter and tighter security..

Rynaldo

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Here's some links:

www.guardian.co.uk...

news.com.com...

This one is beyond creepy!!!:
www.jvim.com...

A google search turns up all kinds of stories about horses, cows, dogs, cats, etc. getting chipped. And I think I read somewhere about the UK military chipping their soldiers (in the future?)

Creep-o-la!

[edit on 26-6-2004 by Cattlespy]

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
... begins to be... when will 'we' (citizens) get to the point of not being able to refuse?

I mean, if 'they' are asking for willing voluteers (or for a fee) who wish to be digitally fingerprinted and retina scanned for quicker check-in at airports (with background checks included)... how far behind is the whole chip thing?

They'll make the identity theft thing a 'point' as well.

Minority Report (starring Tom Cruise) completely freaked me out... sooo creepy knowing what's possible and what's probably ahead ... waiting for us.. the ever tightening noose...

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
having no goverment = chaos, having goverment = slavery!

hmm, i'd prefer to be free in a dangerous place then to be forced to do what ever government feels like!

I think there will be special devices that you connect to your pc then you slide your hand over it and you can order something from the net!

and what's bad about credit cards?

I mean chips can be forged too! I don't understand the need for them!

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   
It might lead to the point were, if you are going to refuse to be chipped, you'll more than likely be shipped from the country. Chipping will be used from retrieving money from the bank to grocery shopping. They'll faze out credit/bank/membership cards because you can lose them and the chip is always there in your arm. I hope it never becomes an integral part of life.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Covered:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Feel free to add your thoughts to the existing discussion.

Thread closed.

top topics

join