It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When is this "New World Order" supposed to happen??

page: 1

join
share:
cj6

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I keep hearing and reading about the NWO and all kinds of stuff about a one-world government and how the US, Canada, and Mexico are gonna be connected with one currency and what not....that all sounds interesting but my question is WHEN is this supposed to take place?? 2010 is pretty much over so are these NWO ppl waiting for some specific date to start all of this?? If anyone knows please enlighten me so this will make more sense...

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
It's happening every day, it's a slow process because they want the people on there side so there isn't riots etc. every time some one turns on the T.V and watches the news the public is being softened up and indoctrinated to believe the NWO and such is a good thing, Europe is pretty much one country now with the EU making up around 80% of EU member state laws with uncontrolled immigration between member state country's, so if you want to know how the north American union is set up then research how the EU was set up, i'm sure it will be a similar process.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Well why don't you look at The European Union as an example.They started out as economic communities and gradually evolved into a political union over about 50 years.The process is still incomplete but now with Lisbon treaty and a President ,expect the centralising process to continue incrementally.Of course this was the plan all along a centralised Union ,but at first economic partnership is more palatable to the people.US Canada Mexico is at the economic treaty stage.It might be more difficult to argue for political Union with Mexico in such an unstable state or maybe they will use a dollar crisis and present a political union as an answer, who knows. But it is a slow process which the globalists do sneakily (eg ratification of Lisbon Treaty).A world currency and global governance may result from currency crises some say this is the plan. I don't Know a time scale.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
The New World Order is already here.

It could be argued that it has been in effect for decades... or even centuries.

Ever notice how decisions that are made related to the well-being of the people (i.e. wars, economic policies, "national security", ect.), are made by an exceptionally small proportion of the population?

The vast majority of politicians are scumbags; they get to their positions of power because they deceive, mislead, and only care about their own personal agenda- which is based upon the accumulation of more power most of the time.

You can't be a successful politician unless you have the guts to cut down your opponents and do anything it takes to win... and I mean ANYTHING. Ever wonder why politicians seem to have no problem sending thousands of their own people to fight in foreign countries while they sit comfy in their mansions???

I know I wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing my decisions were responsible for deaths.

Would you?

Whatever way you look at it... I think it can be said that we are ruled by a small group of people that use us as their own means to achieve their corrupt and evil goals.
Whether their actions become more obvious in terms of forming some kind of one world government or not, the fact remains.

cj6

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by BarmyBilly

maybe but whos gonna buy into that?? im sure they have all this stuff planned but like i said WHEN is it gonna happen??

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
It's happening slowly. The EU was a good example.
But if this was all set in motion as a deliberate plan, one has to ask what sort of people (or otherwise) would be behind it. Given that some of those who set it in motion will now be dead.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I agree, its already here
EU
the dollars and how its tied into everyone's economy
America being like bully of the world and into everyone's crap and politics that shouldnt concern them.
its just not "official" yet

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
There is no "New World Order",what we are seeing here is the "old world order",which the United States was founded to remove itself and it's citizens....from...

Nothing really ever changes anything but name.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
thats the million dollar question and if you did no you could tell no one as it will change nor would anyone think your correct.

Just know that it is happening now.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
"many will grow to hate the new world order and will die fighting it" H G Wells 1940-
the nazis regrouped in america,and have been very busy.. bush one announced it didnt he?
now almost all heads of state refer to it..
it's here and now and no big secret anymore.
david rockefeller and his foundation along with bill gates and his-
they plot with monsanto and blackwater to control the food supply.
rupert murdochs ministry of propaganda.spews 24-7..
the bilderburg guest list is leaked every year.
then they go to the G20 summit/ traveling riot show psy-ops,
where they try out new "crowd control munitions".
and other tricks from DARPA. like m.a.v. drone tech.
the gang takes a break at the bohiemien grove after that.
then it's back to work on the project for a new american century..
or the prosperity and security partnership with canada.
or toppling a central american country like honduras.
ringing the globe with missiles, military bases..
disarming countries- like australia and uk - all this takes time.
which may be the hold up in the usa...
but rest assured..it's here and now and moving rapidly .
right before your very eyes- the gulf sabotage and the chemical attacks -corexit-
is being sprayed all over the world. from Nalco -might want to find out who they are.
try mapper.nndb to see how all these guys are connected.
how real was the matrix?

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
A better question might be "When did this New World Order Begin"? Pinpoint Alpha, and there too is Omega.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Is OP Trolling? You've been a member since 2005, so if you are a frequent reader here you should know the answer to this, and the posters above me have done very well.

So I am wondering what your agenda is by starting this topic? Debate? Or just trying to stir up a hornets net? The evidence of the answer to your question is plastered all over ATS, as well as counter arguments and those that think a 'nwo' would be a good thing.

I am sure there might be some people that frequent the Prophecy/Prediction forums that would be happy to give you a more concrete date though

top topics

join