It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Jesjuah stage his own death in order to escape from it all?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

ever wonder why?-

Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.-Matthew

interesting thought-["If the infinite exist within a parallel universe and if this also exist within different dimensions then can Heaven be one of those infinite dimensions?"]

On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations.-Revelation22

I tell you the truth: Among those born of women there has not risen anyone greater than John the Baptist; yet he who is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.-Matthew11

edit on 19-10-2010 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rustami

ever wonder why?-

Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.-Matthew

interesting thought-["If the infinite exist within a parallel universe and if this also exist within different dimensions then can Heaven be one of those infinite dimensions?"]

ATS members are razor sharp, man. Keep believing, but if your not up on the up then they will cut you down. They'll probably bring up that the NT was written 60-90 years after jesus died and was written inn greek (not Aramaic) bring up the council of Nicene anything to discredit you.

It is hard for them to imagine that someone probably got a hold of all the writings of the original apostles and re-wrote them to their pleasure and possibly destroyed the Original or is being kept in vatican vaults. You just have to accept the facts. I am a new age spiritual mystic whatever peanut butter nougat crunchy candy christian.

Religion is out of date IMO and I believe paul #ed up somewhere

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

"Who is it he is trying to teach? To whom is he explaining his message? To children weaned from their milk, to those just taken from the breast?

This is what the LORD says to me: "As a lion growls, a great lion over his prey— and though a whole band of shepherds is called together against him, he is not frightened by their shouts or disturbed by their clamor— so the LORD Almighty will come down to do battle on Mount Zion and on its heights.

Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress

Their bodies will lie in the street of the great city, which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt, where also their Lord was crucified

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

Read my sig

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

there is neither Greek nor Jew

Tell that to the Germainians and Slavonic "Jews" who occupy Palestine today and demand ever greater areas for people converting to some religion which was based upon theft. I am a Jew, in that I know I am of Dan, one of the ten (lost) tribes, or twelve trives, minus a minority who went back to Judea to establish political Zionism, who travelled north and away from Babylon in the Merivingean times and prior, to end up creating the Northers Europe as a coarse of strongholds. Noone could reach us. We were superior, since we mingled with our friends and made better technology from cooperating than killing whoever would live there. These days we just want to continue our peaceful kingdoms, and if I come back and we are not still Ha'rals or Ol'afs,,,,,

Still today, noone can beat our ships in deep waters. Modern ship builders are looking to ancient viking ships to understand how to be breaking the waves and lift us up and get home.
edit on 19/10/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic because: Silly daft bloody literal irrigation....

And besides, none of the original Judahistes can show a perfect paternal genealogy today. And the reason why "Jews" (understood as religious converts to Judaism in the Dark Ages, from Magog and Gog who is occupying UN established "Israel" today) use maternal genealogies, allthough all ancient Jewish or Hebrew genealogies are done in paternal manner, these idiots claim heritage through eight Roman Jewish women living around 1200. There are no Jews today, unless the ten kingdoms of Europe. We may be the beast, but try to kick us in the ancle!
edit on 19/10/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic because: Damn! Wooooohoooo

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

I had seen before and see alot of close similarities in your information which is why I posted "every language" from Acts and the 108yo UO "Rabbi" video but understand what I have seen and heard refutes any argument regardless who, what, when, where or how and is not a boast at all but rather a fact-the scriptures agree making it not just hearsay or mere uninspired writings of men nor just about mememe

what would you say the odds are?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

The reason is possibnly since UN were quite young and needed to DO something, so they "solved" the "Jewish problem" by giving them a country. However, modern genetics show these "Jews" are not our brot5hers, but simple outcasts from the Japhetite brance of Magog, the nation that is prophecied to destroy Judaism and Zion. Zion is Science, it is the same word. Just like Tsela equals Cella. Tsela is trabnslated RIB in Genesis, allthough it is exactly the same word as the word we use as CELL today. A small room.
edit on 19/10/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic because: Added

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

‘They will hang on him all the glory of his father’s house, the offspring and the posterity, all vessels of small quantity, from the cups to all the pitchers.-Isaiah22

The promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed. The Scripture does not say "and to seeds," meaning many people, but "and to your seed," meaning one person, who is Christ.-Galatian3

Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your law, ‘I said, “You are gods”’? If He called them gods, to whom the word of God came (and the Scripture cannot be broken), do you say of Him whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world-John10

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

Indeed, Star for you. We moved up from Babylon and became the Norse gods, we planted Irminsul and grew hate for the nationalists of the returned Judahites, we had fun meetings with Rome, when they learned to know us and we established a stronghold around Danmark, no Roman soldier could ever leave Germanian territory northbound to show who they were unless we kicked their arses from the East and Miklagard and Gardtharriki, and we still won't listen to anyone who oppose our sense of rightiusness, just look to the Nobel Peace Price! We grab our yellow brothers by the balls saying they cannot terrorise the need for democraccy. My and our NWO is resting on democracy, but the fear of NWO is China. Frekk China, unless they ease up! Period!

And westwards we stole all the beautiful women of the monastaries in the irish island and we stole Catholic love elsewhere too. Where Catholics established chasticism, we went in and freed these women, and we took them back home and left these women with our keys. If I was caught even touching my housewoman's keys she could kill me, and that was the deal. She could close the door and I had to make poetry to make her come back. Damned Catholicism. Thanx to the women we stole, we were involved with catholicism which destroyed the Keltic Christendom we were forming, as soon as the Catholics entered Norway, we stopped making beautiful ships and churches. Bloody universalism catholic henbane!
edit on 19/10/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic because: Frekked hostile catholics

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

And in that day it shall be
That living waters shall flow from Jerusalem,
Half of them toward the eastern sea
And half of them toward the western sea;
In both summer and winter it shall occur.
And the LORD shall be King over all the earth.
In that day it shall be—
“ The LORD is one,”
And His name one.-Isaiah14

because He has appointed a day on which He will judge the world in righteousness by the Man whom He has ordained. He has given assurance of this to all by raising Him from the dead.-Acts17

And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross. Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father..-Philippians2

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I believe the 'sacrifice' idea was just a clever way to keep the 'ruler's competition or enemies in check.
It's interesting how many 'customs' out there folks practice when they know not of it's original purpose/meaning.
Most simply do as they are instructed and lose themselves in the process.

Similar to confessing to another 'human' in a church whom often acts as an intelligence asset to the pope when/if intelligence is needed to compromise/influence/control that individual in the future if need be. This is one method the popes have used to increase their power and authority over the competing powers that be. If one is going to 'confess' anything, why not go straight to the ^source^. Would a 'middleman' be necessary? People 'are' strange.....
edit on 19-10-2010 by Perseus Apex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

The New Jerusalem will be placed where Kongo is today it seems. And knowing how under Sahara (Sarah) where we find the Earth's greatest freshwater bassins and the mounts of Ahaggar (Haggar) where wind and rain from the Atlas/Shu mountains will create natural circulation, will once become a working eco system. Period. I've seen this.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Arian Christianity is the belief that Yeshua, aka Jesus, was just a normal human man sent by God to be the Messiah. They did not believe in the Trinity, and did not consider Yeshua divine. They felt he was used by God to perform miracles and fulfill / create prophecy, that his special abilities were something that God could turn on and off, essentially.

Arian Christians were deemed Heretics by the Catholic Church and rooted out to be tortured and killed. Alot of Germanic Tribes which had recently converted from Paganiam adopted Arian Christianity. One particular tribe, the Vandals I believe, migrated to North Africa and eventually converted to Islam, as Islam considers all of these things about Yeshua to be the case, with the exception of him being the only Messiah.

The truth is, and this is coming from a former Arian Christian and Deist, that Yeshua was indeed God in the flesh. Not all of God, but that Yeshua's soul was made of pure God essence by God, and born to a virgin. Remember the stories of Giants and men of renown who were half angel half human, Imagine what a "half God, half human" individual could do. There were too many miracles witnessed by too many people for them all to be trics ad hoaxes. I've thought of a few that might have been hoaxes, but more likely it was written exagerrated or written without full understanding (like raising the dead - the person was probably in a coma like state). There's other miracles witnessed by all the apostles who contributed to the Bible, and those had to be real.

How can God truly understand what it is to be man and what it is to sin? You can create something without knowing what its like to be the creation, a child and its' parents are a good example. So God came in the flesh to experience the flesh, because something had to be done. He experienced hunger, thirst, pain, hard labor, persecution, being tortured and crucifixion. Had he not, the religions of the world would've all been purely Pagan and Animistic with the exception of Judaism to this very day. In fact, Jewish people would've been wiped out entirely had their not been Christians who cared enough to go to war to save them. Israel the country would've never been created, which is a key requirement for the end time prophecies to come to pass. So through this, God has a first hand knowledge of precisely what its like to be human, and in doing so, can forgive us of our transgressions or sins because we have had it in our DNA since Adam first sinned, God didnt make Adam that way, Adam messed it up for everyone. God had to get a firsthand experience of being human in the world now that it is full of sin, now that humans are born into sin. According to God's first laws for the 12 tribes of Israel, disobeying the law, aka sinning, was often punishable by death, thus it says the wages of sin are death. Until Yeshua came and was crucified, anyone who had sinned a single time in their entire life was doomed to eternal hell. It was essential for those laws to be done away with, at least the death penalty for them.

There's 614 laws outlined in Deuteronomy and Leviticus, and they range from what to wear, what to eat, when to have sex, when not to, how to treat prisoners and servants, when to take a bowel movement, how to do your hair, when to bathe and how often, how much time you should remain abstinent after a woman has her period, how long to wait before having sex if you recently participated in battle, not to have sex during war, all the recipes for all the annointing oils and ritual food and incense, how to perform all the rituals on all the holidays, etc. If you failed one, you were doomed to Sheol, or hell, unless it was incredibly minor (like getting caught cleaning on Sabbath day). Yeshua was sent to do away with the curse of the law. Since Judaism was the sole representative of Monotheism at that point, its' future had to be saved so that Christianity and Islam would come to be and the Gospel is proclaimed to every people in every tongue, which is a requirement for the Messiah to return. One controversal thing he said on the cross was. "my God, why have you forsaken me?". This sentence means alot. For one, he has a unique human identity like we do and was stuck with the tools of a human, which includes thought, and in this case, crazy thoughts as his human death approached. Every time before this God was there for him, to heal people, feed people, perform miracles, and to provide him protection from his enemies or those who wished to kill him. But in this final moment, God would not save him by giving him another miracle because what was taking place was required for the fate and the future of mankind, even beyond their physical lives. So it was the first time he felt abandoned, the first time he had to experience human pain, death, and a short time in Sheol or Hell before he resurrected. Did he truly know he'd resurrect, before he went to the cross? Or did he just awaken on the third day, as if he'd been asleep? It doesnt tell us..

As far as his bodily death onthe Cross, it happened and here's why. He was beat up and flogged 40 times before being crucified. The Roman law was that a man could only receive 39 lashings, because any more than that can kill a man by itself. These were whips that some call cats of nine tails, where the whip had 9 ends with sharp hooks attached to each end. It wouldnt surprise me if Yeshua no longer had any skin left on his back afterward, think of the ripping and tearing of the flesh, muscles, and veins. Not only that, but he was bleeding from the palms/wrists, and the feet. If any of his ribs had punctured a lung even slightly during the beating, it would cause accelerated death on the cross. See, they broke people's legs because people use their leg muscles to keep themselves from completely hanging from the cross and there-by keeping their upper body from fully extending, causing rather quick suffocation. It's not like the condemned thought "oh darn, they broke my knees and it hurts, i think ill die faster now because of it, i was going to hang around for a while but...." heh.

The water and blood mixture which came from Yeshua's punctured chest is precisely what to expect from a collapsed lung or a suffocation victim who's lungs have filled with water and/or blood. You can choke on your own blood just as easy as water, and if the blood is coming from the inside, you can die rather quickly.

The humanity-divinity relationship of Christ is and has probably been the biggest issue of debate among Christians of all denominations, including sects and cults. He had to be seperate from the creator God because he speaks to him and of him throughout his entire ministry. even moments before death. The "Holy Spirit" or Holy Ghost was the power of God that Yeshua essentially channeled or tapped into to perform all the miracles and healings. The Holy Spirit is God's work in action in our dimension of reality. It's as if God has some difficulty with directly affecting or modifying this reality, and has intermediaries to do it instead such as the Holy Spirit first and foremost, but also the Great Monotheistic Prophets of the Judeo-Christian background.

Muslims believe that Yeshua was either taken off the cross before death and nursed back to health, had someone take his place on the cross that looked like him, or was taken up into heaven by God similar to Enoch before they could kill him. They consider him a great Prophet but not the Son of God. so they reject the virgin birth as a lie as well as the crucifixion. Ironicly, their end-time scenario involves the Mahdi and Yeshua coming to Earth at the same time and doing a tag-team number on the forces of evil mankind soto speak. But when that happens Yeshua would publicly denounce the cross and exclaim that Islam is the true religion to the people.

If Yeshua wasn't taken up to heaven in the flesh, died a normal death and stayed dead, someone would've spilled the beans by now as to where his real remains were buried. You had the owner of the tomb as well as 'all the women' who first noticed the tomb was open and the body was gone. The location of this tomb is not rural enough in my opinion for some of his followers to take and hide his body, especially since he had just been crucified and was probably the talk of Jerusalem that passover holiday. Someone wouldve seen something, and if they didnt, one of the grave robbers would've told their secret to certain loved ones or someone in their family, and stuff just eventually gets found out. Especially after 2,000 years.

Show me the bones, if they're proven to be real, which would be impossible considering they'd never have a DNA sample of Yeshua to begin with. If remains were truly found, id renounce my religion on the spot.

And you cant really say that Israelis wouldn't be looking or wouldny disclose the info, they've been trying to say Yeshua was not important in any way, that he wasnt even a prophet, just a false messiah. They'd be eager to prove the resurrection didnt occur, as would Muslims. But no one over there has ever found them. A part of the true cross was found, the supposed nails used were found, and the crown of thorns I believe was found, all during the Eastern Roman Empire's Constantine inspired Christian era. But not remains.. while the bones of most other New Testament authora are encased as relics in Churchs worldwide.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Perseus Apex

But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory, which none of the rulers of this age knew; for had they known, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
But as it is written:
“ Eye has not seen, nor ear heard,
Nor have entered into the heart of man
The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.”-1Corinthians

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by runetang

I find it quite funny that Deus gave birth to both the word Demon, Zeuss and Diablos, and the Cathiolic shurch call God Deus or Dei, the same word. I DO HATE SO DEARLY these Catholic and most of all THESE Latin derivates for Satan. And I am of Dan, having Samael or Satan as my Divine (also derived from deus) Prince, whose name is Samael, and who helped up showing a finger to the Romans, and made us, being ancient Hebrews, Joseph (whom we love) and ourselves (who is DAN) and whiose prince in the Heavens is the bloody DRAGON. What you have to know is that our God gave our forefathers Satan as prince meant that our God loved us mostly, and most. Damn. I have seeen Satan swim in LAVA, singing with rejoice and showing our lord the Greatest Love and not having to die every time. Dear Satan, my beloved enemy, show them how our Father can make the impossible possible and a RULE! Sorry. He is just so loveable. He has so much fear, and we need to care for him to show our mount Science is his home, and that Love is Lion is Ea is Jah. Is Odin, my friend. And I would really like to delete that, but it is truth, and noone can steal that away from us. Kinda period.

Still have our brave 666 in stars hehe. 616 went and dissapeared. Never even sawrid. 666, if you can believe it, is the mark of one of our gods. 616 is the mark of our rrrrrrrrrrrr Roman enemies who still concider us barbarians. Thu have no idea.
edit on 19/10/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic because: Added last sentance

And not to mention that Lat. and Gr. Deus is the same word as Skr. Devi (goddess) and deva (god) and Rom. Devel and Eng. >Devil! Roman catholic escatology is a series of devils, and the Pope, is related to the Eng. Poop and mod. pop. Anyone shaites you know. It's poopulare! Know I hate the Church, it killed our best ones. Until the day the Church is minimised to see their buildings being used as public theaters of godless play and places to show our piccys they can rest in HELL. No rest for us though.
edit on 19/10/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic because: Fuuuuuk Roman Catholicism! Again!

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Perseus Apex

But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory, which none of the rulers of this age knew; for had they known, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
But as it is written:
“ Eye has not seen, nor ear heard,
Nor have entered into the heart of man
The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.”-1Corinthians

I agree. One way to see it is that God knows the thoughts in our hearts, and uses mankind as intercessors to carry out God's work on Earth through faith. To interfere directly would destroy the notion of free will, something all humans believe in, even atheists. I know that free will is a fundamental God given attribute, as it is written that we were made in God's likeness. That doesnt necessarily mean physical likeness, but mental or spiritual likeness, the ability to create and make decisions; a level of self control and responsibility so powerful and guaranteed that a person can easily destroy themselves with it. We're also made with compassion, love and concern for our fellow man. Someone show me an animal that gives its' food to other animals to "be nice", or show me one that invites other animals into its' den to be nice so they dont sleep in the cold. The only creation on Earth that has genuine concern for its' fellow beings within the species is the Homosapien sapien. Yet the law of nature is survival of the fittest? aka Capitalism coupled with corrupt Government?

Yeshua is so powerful that his mere physical death and resurrection destroyed empires. Christianity brought down the Roman Empire, among other things. But if you really think about it, it was Christianity that stripped Caesars of Godhood, it stripped Romans and Greeks of their entire Pantheons of Gods. It's my opinion that Christianizing the empire took away a large element of corruption in the Government as well as made the people and armies of Rome a bit less offensive when it came to conquering land. Instead they switched to conquering minds and spread Christianity all throughout their empire.

The USA wouldnt exist had Yeshua not been crucified. The USA was founded by European immigrants escaping religious persecution from the Catholics. These were Protestants, Puritans, Lutherans, Jews, etc. But predominantly Christians. Cant have Christians without Christ.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

For this Melchizedek, king of Salem, priest of the Most High God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings and blessed him, to whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all, first being translated “king of righteousness,” and then also king of Salem, meaning “king of peace,” without father, without mother, without genealogy, having neither beginning of days nor end of life, but made like the Son of God, remains a priest continually....
For it is evident that our Lord arose from Judah, of which tribe Moses spoke nothing concerning priesthood. And it is yet far more evident if, in the likeness of Melchizedek, there arises another priest who has come, not according to the law of a fleshly commandment, but according to the power of an endless life. For He testifies:
“ You are a priest forever
According to the order of Melchizedek.”
For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness, for the law made nothing perfect; on the other hand, there is thebringing in of a better hope, through which we draw near to God.
Greatness of the New Priest
And inasmuch as He was not made priest without an oath (for they have become priests without an oath, but He with an oath by Him who said to Him:
“ The LORD has sworn
And will not relent,
‘ You are a priest forever
According to the order of Melchizedek’”),
by so much more Jesus has become a surety of a better covenant.
Also there were many priests, because they were prevented by death from continuing. But He, because He continues forever, has an unchangeable priesthood. Therefore He is also able to save to the uttermost those who come to God through Him, since He always lives to make intercession for them.
For such a High Priest was fitting for us, who isholy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and has become higher than the heavens; who does not need daily, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifices, first for His own sins and then for the people’s, for this He did once for all when He offered up Himself. For the law appoints as high priests men who have weakness, but the word of the oath, which came after the law, appoints the Son who has been perfected forever.-Hebrews7

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I read that book ( The Last Temptation of Christ ) it was not like the Movie at least I did not think it was.
The guy whom wrote the book was thrown out of Greece for writing it, but the author could read Hebrew, Sanscrit, I don't know what else, it was a thick book. I readthe book before it became a movie.

If someone does not believe in The Christ, it would be hard to belive possible anything is right and good in the world.
From what I understand The Christ had said, "do as I have done, become as I am".

The Grace, Glory and Truth of the Creator, is upon you, as it is upon all.

If a person says they don't believe in anything, they must believe in theirself, else they would not exist, but if they are wrong, they are surely not right.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic

I find it quite funny that Deus gave birth to both the word Demon, Zeuss and Diablos, and the Cathiolic shurch call God Deus or Dei, the same word. I DO HATE SO DEARLY these Catholic and most of all THESE Latin derivates for Satan. And I am of Dan, having Samael or Satan as my Divine (also derived from deus) Prince, whose name is Samael, and who helped up showing a finger to the Romans, and made us, being ancient Hebrews, Joseph (whom we love) and ourselves (who is DAN) and whiose prince in the Heavens is the bloody DRAGON. What you have to know is that our God gave our forefathers Satan as prince meant that our God loved us mostly, and most. Damn. I have seeen Satan swim in LAVA, singing with rejoice and showing our lord the Greatest Love and not having to die every time. Dear Satan, my beloved enemy, show them how our Father can make the impossible possible and a RULE! Sorry. He is just so loveable. He has so much fear, and we need to care for him to show our mount Science is his home, and that Love is Lion is Ea is Jah. Is Odin, my friend. And I would really like to delete that, but it is truth, and noone can steal that away from us. Kinda period.

I link myself to the Tribe of Dan through heaps of research on the period of history after the Assyrians exiled the 10 Northern tribes of Israel. I also studied the period of the civil war between Israel and Judah after King Solomon died. During the war, thpe tribe of Dan, being natural seafarers and shipbuilders, colonized parts of the Aegean (Greece) as well as make colonies in the British Isles to mine tin. After the Assyrian exile, the tribe of Dan migrated north around the Black Sea and ended up in Denmark, thus theyre called Danes, and vowels were interchangable in hebrew or non-existant. So you can literally trace the route they took because they named every country and river the travelled through after Dan, such as MaceDON, the DANube, the DNieper, DENmark, SweDEN, the Gulf of DANzig, etc. The Rus' Vikings used these same river routes from Europe to the Black Sea and the Middle East. Also known as Varangian Guard which the Byzantine Emperor recruited. There is Danite blood in Scandinavian people as well as some people in the UK, and the USA. I'm a good part Swedish myself, so I claim that lineage.

But Dan did not and does not worship Satan! They got a bad rep for being the northern Israelite tribe to set up an alternative worship place, which Judah saw as idolatry because you could only worship in the temple in Jerusalem. Thats the only thing they did bad, and all the tribes fell into idolatry then exile, so it means little. Yeah I know, one of the symbols of Dan is the snake, but so is the lion! and the eagle also. Dan means Judge in Hebrew.

Satan was given authority over the Earth in many ways but not in all ways. there are strict limits and boundaries that he is bound by. He's here tp tempt people into sin, to tempt people to hurt or kill or steal, and to cause situations that would encourage us to give into such temptations. He doesn't want to burn alone, so he's been collecting people to dwell in hell since the beginning of mankind. The notion that he and 1/3rd of the angels in heaven were actually able to fight the rest of the angels led by the Archangels and maybe even God says alot even though they lost and were cast down to Earth to bother us. Satan and his minions can overpower human global cooperation and government. Only Armageddon can rid us of them permanently.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by runetang
Yeshua is so powerful that his mere physical death and resurrection destroyed empires. Christianity brought down the Roman Empire, among other things. But if you really think about it, it was Christianity that stripped Caesars of Godhood, it stripped Romans and Greeks of their entire Pantheons of Gods. It's my opinion that Christianizing the empire took away a large element of corruption in the Government as well as made the people and armies of Rome a bit less offensive when it came to conquering land. Instead they switched to conquering minds and spread Christianity all throughout their empire.

The USA wouldnt exist had Yeshua not been crucified. The USA was founded by European immigrants escaping religious persecution from the Catholics. These were Protestants, Puritans, Lutherans, Jews, etc. But predominantly Christians. Cant have Christians without Christ.

My friend,

I was enjoying, not agreeing, with your perspective all the way up to this point. Would you mind explaining how in this blessed creation you see that Christianity brought down the Roman Empire?

The Roman Empire usurped Christianity and took the lessons of Christ, which were lessons of peace, love, and free will, and twisted them up with Judaism and Pagan tradition and made the followers of Christ just another band of sheep beholden to a new brand of Pharisees. The construction of a Roman Church built on blood, money, and submission is the absolute abomination of Christ's teachings. The book conceived by the blessings of Constantine baptised in the blood of innocents has been turned into the darkest most wretched spawn of Satan himself. The proof is in the sordid history of the renaming and rise of the evil Empire. An Empire which you now claim as built by and Blessed by Christ?

By what actions of this whore of Babylon do you make such a claim?

With Love,

Your Brother

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join