It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you still believe in individual rights and freedoms?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
It is all an illusion, every American has been groomed to think they have individual freedoms and rights, but the truth is over the past 100 years they have eroded much like metal does.

Sure they cannot take freedoms outright, but they can slowly dissolve them until they are no longer, as has been happening.

The country I love is going down a path that is a dangerous one, one that our United States founding fathers warned about, one they fought to not become. How will it change? Our politicians are so deeply rooted in the corruption, I really cannot see a way out. There is no way we can vote in whole new government, there are too may sheep that only watch TV and will believe whoever has the most campaign contributions to be able to advertise to these sheep therefore they always stay in power.

The people need to wake up, see what is happening, we need a politician to come out and let the people know the truth, the honest to god's truth, you will know it is the truth when it hits a chord deep inside you because it is something you know is happening in our government. In all honesty I think if politicians saw how powerful the truth was and how much money could be made from the truth a whole new way of thinking would start. People would donate hundreds of dollars, if they understood what was happening and if someone just admitted to it.

So what is happening to America? Where do you see her going in the future? The below video makes me sad seeing public officials that are supposed to "Serve and protect" instead in my opinion "Harass and intimidate"

When will another great politician step up, I think we are due!

-Kdial1
edit on 18-10-2010 by kdial1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Na, your the same as uk, they have no rights here too.

I have had no privacy since i found out at school they where using electronic mind control in schools in 1992.

Imagine i have no privacy at all, and this is supposed to be uk, where your supposed to have rights.

The only people with rights are the percentage of people in gov and police who can plan your murder, or haressment for life, and they can walk down the street with a big smile on there face, as they have destroyed your life.

Police nad gov really are the biggest dangers to anyones life in society. Animals only want to be in police and to destroy people for no reason, which is all the police get to work for them.

With these people in power, how can anyone live a life?

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

All it takes is a spark. One day people will wake up and say WTF? Then something will be done. All you can do is tell people the truth and try to wake them up. Some people are too far gone to help but on the other hand take away the free handouts and let us see who is woke up.

S&F

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
We are all feeding the machine everyday and it's hard to stop.

I think what people haven't collectively realized yet is that WE are the machine!
We fuel the machine.
We are the foundation that the machine rests upon.
We feed the machine everyday.
Without us, THERE IS NO MACHINE.
WE hold the key to making this machine collapse!

Imagine this:

Everyone in your town stops.
We stop buying things, we stop paying for everything.
We grow our own food, we don't pay taxes or anything.
We don't go to work for someone else, we go to work for our own lives.
We get rid of the evil money middle man.

Your house will eventually get taken away along with your car.
You become homeless, but there are a few hundred of you, maybe a thousand in your town.
You become a community that is not working for the machine any longer.

What would happen if everyone in your town did this?
What could the machine do?

There would be an over abundance of houseless people.
Where would hundreds upon hundreds of houseless people go?
None of wich paying taxes, or working to make money (A.K.A. Machine Fuel).
Everyone spending there time working for each other.

What would law enforcement do?

They can't kill us. (Well they aren't supposed to anyways)
Would they forcefully remove us or move us?
What happens when everyone refuses to OBEY and CONFORM and just starts fresh outside of the system?

We have power in numbers! Soooo much power..... We just need numbers!!!
Then only then can we bring the machine to the floor.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by pinealexplorer

The trouble is getting everyone on the same page, we are so swamped with propaganda and too many people rely on television. They can turn peoples heads the way they want.

Television would have to be gone, Radio gone.

-Kdial1

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
In 1919, Charles Fort made the observation, "I think we're property." Not an idle comment, this was the conclusion of a man who spent his life cataloging such things as are discussed on ATS. Many on this board are, of course, familiar with Fort - so I apologize for stating the obvious. Still, a sound working hypothesis bears repeating.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Na, your the same as uk, they have no rights here too.

I have had no privacy since i found out at school they where using electronic mind control in schools in 1992.

Imagine i have no privacy at all, and this is supposed to be uk, where your supposed to have rights.

The only people with rights are the percentage of people in gov and police who can plan your murder, or haressment for life, and they can walk down the street with a big smile on there face, as they have destroyed your life.

Police nad gov really are the biggest dangers to anyones life in society. Animals only want to be in police and to destroy people for no reason, which is all the police get to work for them.

With these people in power, how can anyone live a life?

You serious there mate? Well haha I must have been sick the electronic-mind-control day in primary school because if I'd had it I'm sure I'd have been better behaved in public school! Care to enlighten me as to how you found this out?

I'll fully admit that privacy is at best a relative term in the UK, especially London, but that does not mean that we have no rights. The biggest point that I have always made about the camera-culture of the UK is that most of it is pointless, it's all a false security, and there are still rights.

So mate, let me ask you, what's your story in all of this? Because to be honest it's sounding more like an episode of Doctor Who than anything I've seen in my time as a journalist.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

Really cool video. I agree with your opinions that America is going down the toilet piece by piece. The last portion of the video was how cops actually treated citizens back when I was growing up. They were respectful and then 9/11 happened and something went to their head like everyone was a threat to them and they had a right to find out everything about a person without cause.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Don't do that in Florida,if the cops don't do a flying tackle on you,the rednecks will.

@nd 2

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by pinealexplorer

That is about the first intelligent observation I have heard yet.

And the really scary part is,the war to end all wars will target those who make the materials to make war.

And that is not politicians,insurance companies,stock brokers.......

We are the ones who produce anything of substance.

Now that we have no manufacturing base in the U.S.,I really wonder what can happen...?.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Nah, freedom and individual rights is just an utopia. It doesn't exist, the government has been abusing people for ever.

top topics

join