It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Minister: Saudis Warn of New Terror Threat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

French Minister: Saudis Warn of New Terror Threat

www.myfoxphoenix.com

Updated: Sunday, 17 Oct 2010, 9:01 PM MDT
Published : Sunday, 17 Oct 2010, 9:01 PM MDT

By ELAINE GANLEY
Associated Press Writer

PARIS - Saudi intelligence services have warned of a new terror threat from al-Qaida against Europe, particularly in France, Interior Minister Brice Hortefeux said Sunday.

He said the warning of a potential attack by al-Qaida in the Arabian Peninsula was received "in the last few hours, few days."

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
theintelhub.com

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Interestingly, the UK has renewed a public awareness effort via their media of the increased threat in "Home Secretary warns public to remain vigilant in the face of a 'highly likely' terrorist attack." Although it was France who received the warning from Saudi Arabia.

Oddly, some of our local media celebrities see this as a "fake" warning, citing political motivations, although why France's or Europe's warning should have a direct effect on our politicians is somewhat 'disconnected' since most of them are too busy pretending to be 'of the people' who rarely take notice of such things.

For example Fake Terror Alert Issued By Saudi Globalists can be found to be quite contradictory....

www.myfoxphoenix.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 18-10-2010 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I thought terrorist attacks have been 'highly likely' every day since the PATRIOT Act became law? If they weren't, then what was the point in continuing the counter-terrorism efforts?

It's so confusing for my American mind. I'm under constant threat of being killed by terrorists, so I must relinquish my freedoms in exchange for security. So I relinquish my freedoms for security, yet I'm still under constant threat of being killed by terrorists. What am I getting out of this deal?

Oh well. I trust my government. They would never lie to me. If they say I am going to be killed in election year, I must watch the media and go vote for who they tell me will keep me safe. That is the only patriotic thing to do.

edit on 10/18/2010 by PETROLCOIN because: (no reason given)

join