It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible about the end times - truth from Swedenborg and others...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
First, I would like to discuss why some Christians believe the Lord at judgment day is Jesus. It is said in the bible in several passages that the future kings of this world will come from the East.

I quote one short passage here, indicating that Jesus(as a white man) can not possibly perform Judgment, since he is not coming from Asia(China). Furthermore Jesus has a father, Yahweh, who is stronger than him too. So that statement from modern theologists defies all logics.

Ezekiel´s book:

“Remember this, fix it in mind, take it to heart, you rebels. Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me.
I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say: My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please. From the east I summon a bird of prey; from a far-off land, a man to fulfill my purpose. What I have said, that will I bring about; what I have planned, that will I do. (Isaiah 46:8-11)

It is spelled out very clearly, the Son of Man will arrive from the East. I will explain later who he is and why I can say that with indications from a multitude of prophecies, religions and visible signs in this world.

Swedenborg: www.sacred-texts.com...

The church to be established by the Lord is described by the "new temples in Ezek. 40 to 48; and is meant by "the temple which the angel measured" (Rev. 11:1); and so in other places; as Isa. 44:28; Jer. 7:2-4, 9-11; Zech. 8:9. The disciples came to Jesus, to show Him the buildings of the temple; and Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, there shall not be left stone upon stone, which shall not be thrown down (Matt. 24:1, 2; Mark 13:1-5; Luke 21:5-7). By "the temple" here is signified the church at this day; and by its dissolution that "there is not one stone upon another," is signified the end of this church, in that no truth whatever would then be left. For when the disciples spoke to the Lord concerning the temple, the Lord foretold the successive states of this church even to its end, or "the consummation of the age," and by "the consummation of the age" is meant its last time, which is at this day. This was represented by that temple being destroyed to its foundation. [4] "The temple" signifies these three, namely the Lord, the church in heaven, and the church in the world, because these three make one, and cannot be separated, consequently one of them cannot be meant without the other. Therefore he who separates the church in the world from the church in heaven, and these from the Lord, is not in the truth. The reason why the church in heaven is here meant by "the temple," is because the church in the world is treated of afterwards (n. 194).

Here we see, the Lord will establish a new church in this world and tear down the current, corrupted church who has no relationship with the Lord anymore.

I guess this all makes sense when one looks inside the newspaper about the clergy nowadays. Everyone can understand that situation.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

Gaussq,

The whole sin problem and more is in the hands of Jesus, Yahweh of Hosts, Isa. 44:6 and that is revealed clearly 1 Cor. 15:24-28. I could post a lot more but this should settle the question. The KJV is very good on these.

Truthiron

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
NP, however i will have to respectfully disagree.

The passages of Matthew 24, Mark 13 and Luke 21 was Jesus predicting the destruction of Jerusalem by the romans in 70 AD.(see Luke 21:20)

I believe he was trying to teach the disciples that nothing on this earth is forever, (even the mighty temple) because he immediately goes into the lesson on "the last days". The eventual destruction of this world was the theme of every chapter..

I love discussing the bible so i appreciate any posts that allow me that opportunity.

edit on 18-10-2010 by amadeus30 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-10-2010 by amadeus30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
we have to read the whole book. though
otherwise, it seems a mystery. the words in the book are magnificent, too!

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
As I see it and as we will se in this thread, to be fair the Lord of Lords has given every race on this earth belonging to any upright, orthodox religion a fair chance to find the Son of Man when he comes down here to pass on his teachings to all of mankind.

The above passage is very clear and precise. Isaiah points to the east as the origin of the Lord of Lords and he even mentions the Center of the Earth(China) in another passage I believe.

He who can enlighten to his teachings will enlighten and never turn back.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

Gaussq,
We all would do well to read the whole chap. of Col.1: but if no more be sure to read Col. 1:14-19 on this subject. He even created Satan the one who went in rebellion against Him and usurpted the kingdom of the earth from Adam and even wants to take His creators place. In Him all fulness dwells as it pleased the Father. Paraphrase of verse Col. 1:19. Do yourself a favor and read it, as you will come away edified.

Truthiron

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
If you want to know the REAL Truth of End Times you need to visit any of the links in my signature. Otherwise, you're either being misled or are leaning on your own understanding. Yahweh will bring down all false religions that exist on the earth. That's all of them... Christian or not. Aside from the Light of Life Ministry (which is not associated with any organized religion) they are ALL false.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

Gaussq,

I want to go on with my last reply, as I got pulled away. When Jesus comes we know that will be the first resurrection and that there will be 1000 yrs. after that to the second resurrection which is the resurrection of the lost. What most don't realize is the fact this earth is left all torn up and desolate for that 1000 yrs. I will bring up some verses from Jer. as I know not many would go and read them. KJV, Jer 4:23 I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light.
:24 I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly.
:25 I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled.
:26 I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the LORD, and by his fierce anger.
:27 For thus hath the LORD said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end.
:28 For this shall the earth mourn, and the heavens above be black: because I have spoken it, I have purposed it, and will not repent, neither will I turn back from it.
He does not make an utter end as He will bring down the Holy City with the Redeemed and remake the earth after the 1000 yrs. The devil will be taken and bound up when Christ comes for the redeemed in the first resurrection and is cast into the bottomless pit again for those thousand yrs and he will not decieve the nations no more during that time. That is revealed Rev. 20:2,3. Now when the thousand yrs. are over there is a ressurrection of the lost and Satan again goes out among them and gathers them together for the last great battle. That is revealed Rev. 20:7,8. Then in Rev. 20:9 we see Satan and his forces of evil ones march up and encompass the Holy City that has come down from Heaven. John sees the Holy City coming down Rev. 21:2. Then after Satan and his are consumed, ( our God is a consuming fire Heb 12:29 ) cast in the lake of fire, the earth is made new Rev. 21:1 and then Yahshua dwells on this earth with His redeemed whom He has bought with His blood and we are His and for eternity on this earth. That is revealed Rev. 21:3. The hardest point to catch is the redeemed during the thousand yrs. between the resurrections are not on this earth but in Heaven with Him as it is clear the Holy City isn't brought down till the thousand yrs. are over. Read the verses given and you should be able to see how it is to be without a great drawn out tale.

We don't need theology, we need and must have the Truth, that's His Word.

Truthiron

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

You are on the right track but I can not really agree with you about Yahweh. Yahweh is more powerful than Jesus but is he really the most powerful God in the cosmos? No he is not. Why do the Asian people have Buddhism, Taoism etc? There is a specific reason for that and the Lord of Lords rules all western and eastern Gods.

Imagine, what will the Lord of Lords present to us when he comes down to us here?

He will present doctrines that all people in this world can accept and they will be flawless about how to live your life and life´s meaning. He will tell truth about all our old Gods and he can say anything he likes to say without being punished by Heaven. This man will attract many followers in a very short time span and he will originate from China as all the prophecies say. His disciples will be persecuted before the Judgment arrives, just like Jesus and other righteous Gods were persecuted when they tried to save people.

The above mentioned indications from the prophecies match Falun Dafa and its founder Master Li Hongzhi perfectly. Falun Dafa attracted 100 million followers in 7 years and was then persecuted by "The Dragon", the Chinese Communist Party which is the battle of Good vs Evil described in the Bible.

Falun Dafa is all free to practice and it is a system of self-cultivation, meaning you improve yourself in everyday life through better and better actions(lipworks count for nithing, actions count for everything in heaven). Also you cultivate your body with the exercises, a complete system of body-soul cultivation.

Imagine, how could Jesus and Buddha levitate and do whatever they wanted?They cultivated their body and soul too, otherwise it is impossible to develop supernormal powers like that.

Here comes truth about Jesus and his true teachings from Master Li Hongzhi - "Fa" means "Law" as in "cosmic law" or the law of the universe. "Gong" means energy, a higher form of energy.

Master Li Hongzhi lecture in Frankfurt 1998:

We know that Buddhas and the Dao system teachings in the past said that one has to emphasize virtue in cultivation. Jesus told people that they should be good people. What’s meant by being a good person? What does emphasizing virtue mean? It means that you should conduct yourself better and better. How good should you be? You should be better than all everyday people—then you’re someone who transcends everyday people. Since you are a cultivator your body will develop gong,* and your gong will grow as high as your realm of mind. The higher your realm of mind, the higher the level of your gong. I’d say that science will never be able to achieve this; that is, its development will never approach the realm of Buddhas. That’s because no matter how science progresses, humans are still ordinary humans. Think about it, everyone: An everyday person has all kinds of emotions and desires, as well as various sorts of attachments. With all kinds of worldly desires, you want to go to Heaven—how could that be allowed! Wouldn’t Heaven become a society of ordinary humans? Wouldn’t it become a society of ordinary humans in which people fight, compete, and deceive one another? So your realm of mind has to reach that height before you can go there.

Many people have religious beliefs. But if you believe in today’s religions, for one thing, gods no longer look after things, so it’s hard for you to raise your level. Another thing is that a lot of people can’t comprehend the true meaning of what was said by Jesus, Yahweh, or Saint Mary in their day. Some people hold that a person only needs to have faith in order to go to Heaven. Having faith is only a foundation. Many people’s understanding stops at the superficial meaning of the words. They say, “As long as I have faith, I’ll surely go to Heaven after I die.” Let me tell you that you won’t be able to go there. Why not? Think about it. What is true faith? You’re merely saying with your mouth that you have faith, but in your heart you don’t actually have faith. Why do I say that? Because when you truly have faith your actions match your words. When you confess in church, saying, “My Lord, please help me. I did something wrong today. Please forgive my sin,” your conduct is rather good at that moment. But once you step out the church door, you do as you please and behave just like an everyday person. You make the same mistakes, and among everyday people you even behave worse than them.

Then think for a moment: What was the use of your confession? Many people don’t go deeper than what’s on the surface. You shouldn’t repeat your mistakes after confessing. When you later find that you still make other mistakes, you go again to confess and stop repeating the same mistakes. As you do this and continually break from the mistakes committed among everyday people, aren’t you a better person? Haven’t you reached a higher realm and become a good person who far exceeds everyday people?! Aren’t you practicing cultivation and elevating your xinxing(incl. virtue, tolerance, endurance, moral qualities etc)?

Since Western culture doesn’t have the concept of self-cultivation, neither Jesus nor Yahweh mentioned the term “cultivation” back when they taught their Fa; there wasn’t even that concept. The reason is, they knew “Cultivation depends on oneself, while gong depends on one’s master.” As long as one practiced cultivation, everything would be helped by the god of the heavenly paradise one would go to. He would effect changes in your body, transform your body, and enable your body to attain the great power that a god has. All of that would be done by gods.

Some people say that they’ll go to Heaven after they die. People who haven’t practiced cultivation are, in the words of your Western culture, called “spirits” after they die. These spirits are actually ghosts. Think about it, everyone: What are they? People in the East have a clear and definite concept of human body cultivation: One develops a Buddha-body through cultivation, that is, a divine body. If a person doesn’t have this Buddha-body—in other words, if a person doesn’t have the body of a heavenly paradise’s god—his spirit fears light after coming forth [from his body]. It disintegrates in sunlight, and can’t even reincarnate. That’s why people are covered with a cloth after they die—it prevents exposure to sunlight—and buried in the earth so that their spirits won’t disintegrate. Buddhas and gods are infinitely brilliant, even brighter than sunlight. Wouldn’t a person’s spirit dissolve were he to see a god? How could it go to Heaven? It thus needs to have the body of a god and, at the same time, change the compositional elements of its intelligent beings through cultivation to make them comprised of high-energy matter.

Only with a Buddha-body or a god-body can it go. Can a spirit come to the human world? No, it can’t. So before it can stay in this world, it needs to have a human body to reincarnate with and needs to be born through the bodies of parents. Some people mistakenly think that they’ll go to Heaven if they just have faith. How could that be? It sounds ridiculous to those of us in cultivation circles. You have to truly practice cultivation before you can go to Heaven.

So in Western religions, in the process of having faith in God, a person’s xinxing and his realm of mind continually elevate, and he becomes a better and better person. Then wouldn’t you say he’s practicing cultivation? Form is unimportant in cultivation; there are all kinds of cultivation methods. It’s a difference in cultivation forms between Western and Eastern religions. Why don’t they mention cultivation in the West, like they do in the East? Both are in fact cultivation. It’s simply that Eastern culture is very specific with regard to this, while Western culture doesn’t talk about these things. That’s because when gods come down to save people and to impart their Fa, they need to adopt a cultural form that’s intelligible to people. Only then can you understand—only [when they] use the human languages of those times can you understand. What I’ve said is also to tell you that practicing ordinary qigong can’t enable people to reach a very high, profound realm. It’s impossible. Only real cultivation can do so. Qigong is only something at the lowest level in cultivation, so it’s limited to healing illness and maintaining health. Even when it comes to healing illness and maintaining health there are some requirements for people, because after all, it’s a form of cultivation and is different from any kind of medical treatment that exists among everyday people. If you want to learn qigong to heal your illness, you have to meet the requirements of qigong’s principles.

Jesus spoke of mercy for people, and that he had come to save those who believed in him when humans would face calamity. When no one truly believes in him, who would he come to save? The destruction of humankind in different time periods all resulted from the corruption of human morality, something extremely dreadful. Humans want to do things in such-and-such way, they want to develop in such-and-such way, and they wantsociety to reach a certain state—humans want to call all the shots. Yet up to this day humans have never been in charge, and they’ve only made society worse and corrupted human morality ever further.

Especially in the past few years, the speed at which humanity has slid down is incredibly fast and frightening. I never talk about great catastrophes or calamities, since discussing those things would cause chaos in society. That would amount to making careless remarks, so I don’t talk about those things. I’m not concerned with whether they exist, and I’m not going to discuss it. But I’ll tell you one thing: What I am imparting today is a righteous Fa, and I’m teaching you to be a good person. If you are a good person, could whatever catastrophe have anything to do with you? That’s how it is. I’d say that there won’t be any catastrophes if people in human society become good on a large scale. That’s because nothing in human history is coincidental—every outcome has its cause.

You know that when Jesus entered among ordinary men to save people, he had to suffer for people, and he was eventually nailed to a cross. You don’t know what this means. You only know that Judaism did that terrible thing. Actually, it’s not that simple. There were other factors involved. If we’re to follow the logic that you just expressed, think about it: Since Jesus had such great abilities and his father was Lord of the Caucasians, couldn’t he do whatever he wanted? Why did he spend so much effort on Earth persuading people to do good, telling people principles of the truth, and suffering so much for human beings? And at that time he also had to endure suppression and sabotage from other religions. Why then bother to do things the way he did? It means that even though he had such great abilities, he still had to rectify the human heart in order to save a person. If any of you sitting here can’t cultivate your xinxing to the point of Consummation, then I can’t do anything about it either. I can teach you the principles of the Fa, I can help you evolve gong, I can eliminate a portion of your karma for you, I can protect you, and I can do a huge range of things for you that you don’t know about but that are necessary when you Consummate and afterwards. But if your heart doesn’t change and your mind doesn’t elevate, then all of that is in vain. That’s what I mean when I say that if a person’s heart doesn’t change, even a Buddha can’t help him.

I think that my discussing this issue just now will benefit your cultivation, because the notions that people have acquired nowadays can hinder their obtaining the Fa. My telling you what the present human society is really like is helpful to your obtaining the Fa. What I’m teaching is a Law, a principle. You have your own mind, and you can evaluate it yourself to determine whether you find it correct.

You know that when Jesus entered among ordinary men to save people, he had to suffer for people, and he was eventually nailed to a cross. You don’t know what this means. You only know that Judaism did that terrible thing. Actually, it’s not that simple. There were other factors involved. If we’re to follow the logic that you just expressed, think about it: Since Jesus had such great abilities and his father was Lord of the Caucasians, couldn’t he do whatever he wanted? Why did he spend so much effort on Earth persuading people to do good, telling people principles of the truth, and suffering so much for human beings? And at that time he also had to endure suppression and sabotage from other religions.

Why then bother to do things the way he did? It means that even though he had such great abilities, he still had to rectify the human heart in order to save a person. If any of you sitting here can’t cultivate your xinxing(incl. virtue, tolerance, ethics, moral qualities etc) to the point of Consummation, then I can’t do anything about it either. I can teach you the principles of the Fa, I can help you evolve gong, I can eliminate a portion of your karma for you, I can protect you, and I can do a huge range of things for you that you don’t know about but that are necessary when you Consummate and afterwards. But if your heart doesn’t change and your mind doesn’t elevate, then all of that is in vain. That’s what I mean when I say that if a person’s heart doesn’t change, even a Buddha can’t help him.

_____

I use to say to some religious people when they doubt this information, how can you doubt it, it is very logical and fair. Who can make up such information and not be punished by heaven?

If you were to make up this information about Yahweh that was really untrue, would he not punish you? He would and you would absolutely not be allowed to spread it worldwide. So if one believes in Yahweh´s and Jesus powers one will know it is true.

A link to Zhuan Falun - the main cultivation book of Falun Dafa: www.falundafa.org...

edit on 19-10-2010 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-10-2010 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   

I see what the OP is saying and agree somewhat. However, I cannot follow these assumed rights and prophecies until the rest of the scrolls that the Bible was created with are released to the world.

In other words, how am I to pass a physics test if I only have access to half of the required reading?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Emmanuel Swedenborg was a universal genius of great virtues, son of a famous Swedish bishop. During 27 years he and Jesus communicated and created scriptures where the whole Bible and revelation cptr was explained in detail.

www.sacred-texts.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

Swedenborg interpreted the whole bible with the help of Jesus by his side for 27 years. He said a great deal about how terrible the Church had become with their trinity concept, "faith is everything concept etc", "search for miracles", evil Jesuits. Worshipping Jesus nailed to a cross is another terrible mark of our church(do they hate Jesus?). In fact he said there was no hope for the current church. Instead he spoke about the Church that would take over the whole world.

He also wanted to warn all Christians about the coming judgment and let them know the signs of when the Lord of Lords would arrive here with his new doctrines. Here are some quotes following regarding this issue.

“I have spoken with spirits and angels who came from there, and they said that they possess a Word, and have from ancient times; and that their divine worship is performed according to this Word, which consists of pure correspondences... They said that they worship Jehovah, some as an invisible, and some as a visible God. Moreover they said that they do not permit foreigners to come among them, except the Chinese, with whom they cultivate peace, because the emperor of China is from their country... Seek for it in China, and perhaps you will find it there among the Tartars.”
”Arcana, Vol. 2, No. 1 (1995)”

Here we can see that Swedenborg predicts Falun Dafa to originate from China.

“He persecuted the woman that brought forth the male, signifies that those who are meant by "the dragon" would from hatred and enmity reject and revile the church which is the New Jerusalem, because it has the doctrine of life. This is evident from the signification of "persecuting," as being, in reference to those who are meant by "the dragon," to reject and revile from hatred and enmity (of which presently); also from the signification of "the woman," as being the church that is called the New Jerusalem (of which above, n. 707, 721, 730); also from the signification of "the male," as being the doctrine of that church, which is the doctrine of life (see above, n. 724, 725). From this it is clear that "the dragon persecuting the woman that brought forth the male" signifies that those who are meant by the dragon will from hatred and enmity reject and revile the church which is the New Jerusalem, because it has the doctrine of life.”
“Apocalypse Explained”

The CCP will persecute Falun Dafa. The CCP has the sign of a dragon.

“He will not come to destroy the visible heaven and the habitable earth (ibid., n. 768 seq.); but to separate the evil from the good.”
“Invitation to the“New Church”

Evil people will be weeded out when the apocalypse arrives and good people will make it, just like Master Li Hongzhi tells us. There will not be done physical harm to this earth.

A spirit himself also is nothing else than his own quality; on this account everyone in that world drops his baptismal name, and the name of his family, and is named according to his quality
“Invitation to the New Church”

Here we see him telling about the “quality” of heavenly beings as the sole marker of identity(ie Arhat, Bodhisattva, Tathagata level) in heaven. Jesus and Buddha Shakyamuni are said to be at Tataghata level while Yahweh is higher.

Miracles are not done at this day, because they seduce men, and make them natural. They close the interiors of their minds, wherein faith ought to be rooted; wherefore mere falsities proceed thence
“Invitation to the New Church”

Nobody is allowed to interfere with the Fa(law)-rectification and seduce men away from the Fa(law) as the end times draw near. All good people must have a chance to see the Fa.

It is an absolute necessity that God should manifest Himself, and thereby cause Himself to be acknowledged, and after acknowledgment should inspire man with His Divine influence, and by this, received in the heart, lead him at length even to Himself in heaven; all which cannot possibly be effected except by instruction. Must not also an emperor, and a king, first cause himself to be acknowledged and crowned, before he enters on his government?
“True Christian religion”

“This coming of the lord which is his second coming, is taking place in order that the evil may be separated from the good, and that those who have believed and do believe in him, may be saved, and that from them a new angelic heaven and a new church on earth may be formed; and without this, no flesh could be saved.”

Fa-rectification(the period from July 1999 until the Judgment arrives) disciples will form the new heaven and assist the Lord to save the sentient beings on earth. Those who think Truth-Compassion-Forbearance is good and Falun Dafa is good will be saved and form the new mankind. It does not matter which religion people belong to, can they accept that principle and are good people in their hearts there will not be any problem.

“This second coming of the Lord is effected by means of a man to whom the Lord has manifested himself in person, and whom he has filled with his spirit, that he may teach the doctrines of the New Church from the Lord by means of the word.”

In these quotes we see the Lord being incarnated as a man of flesh and blood for the Fa-rectification.

“He will do this by means of a man, who is able not only to receive these doctrines in his understanding but also to publish them by the press.”

The Fa will be published for the common man in the press so as many people as possible can see it.

“It is in accordance with Divine order that a new heaven should be formed before a new church is established on earth, for the church is both internal and external.”

He foresaw the Lord performing Fa-rectification in higher dimensions before doing it here on earth.

“Of that ancient Word which existed in Asia before the Israelitish Word, I am permitted to state this new thing, namely, that it is still preserved there among the people who dwell in Great Tartary.” “The angels and spirits from Great Tartary are seen in the southern quarter on its eastern side, and are separated from others by dwelling in a higher expanse, and by their not permitting anyone to come to them from the Christian world, or, if any ascend, by guarding them to prevent their return. Their possessing a different Word is the cause of this separation.”

Swedenborg always emphasized the uniqueness of the Asia people and the highest wisdom and divinity on earth originated from Asia he said. Their higher level was most of all due to the language having a divine character. The same insights are supplied in the other Nordic myths such as “Eddan”. Therefore the Lord has chosen to reincarnate in China, the center of this earth.

Judging by these passages I believe Master Li Hongzhi is who we are talking about and Falun Dafa has the doctrines of the future mankind. All old religions will be cast down and Falun Dafa will take over this world.

There is an indication about this future world religion from Master Li Hongzhi in the text Hong Yin:

Visiting the Hanging Temple(a mythical temple in China where all the eastern religious icons are found at the same spot)

In the middle of a thousand-foot cliff hangs the temple,
Widely spreading Dafa, it’s hard to find spare time;
In this life, revisiting the ancient cliff temple,
One day, with Fa rectified, thousands of temples spread.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tribble

I see what the OP is saying and agree somewhat. However, I cannot follow these assumed rights and prophecies until the rest of the scrolls that the Bible was created with are released to the world.

In other words, how am I to pass a physics test if I only have access to half of the required reading?

Well, in any case all upright religions were created to prepare mankind for this event. Good people will be able to differ good from evil thanks to the orthodox religions. Yes, the religions are not perfect and their info has been lost or misinterpreted over time. That does not matter since the perfect teachings have just arrived.

And in fact I discoverred all major religions have approximately the same end times prophecy with the eastern focus, a man coming from the east with new spiritual doctrines, he will be battled by evil forces and he will overcome them and then judge mankind and a new great world will start for the survivors. His ffollowers will form a new angelic heaven as Swedenborg says.

At no point in human history has such complete scriptures of Body-Soul cultivation been presented(in 1994 Zhuan Falun was released) and never ever has a spiritual practice(Falun Dafa is not yet a religion) been spread as fast and wide as Falun Dafa has been spread over the world. Despite being slanderred in the press.

Furthermore Falun Dafa explains how Gods exist and why they rule human beings, in scientific terms. It is known from science that we have molecules, atoms, protons, electrons, quarks, neutrinos etc. If we imagine you live between atoms and molecules, would that not be a huge world, very different from this? You would be able to levitate and do many things we only dream about.

Would you not be able to rule all human beings if you were built by atoms instead of cells? Yes you would. You could crawl into a person´s brain and end his life anytime he did an unforgiveable sin.

In fact I recommend you to read the book Zhuan Falun in any case(it is a historic book and secrets are revealed you can not dream of like your third eye(the single eye of the bible), supernormal powers, how to raise your Gong level etc etc):

www.falundafa.org...

If you can not follow this practice and cultivate yourself I only say one thing. Remember Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good and Falun Dafa is good. That will be enough to save you.

Now people do not understand this logically but you can accept those three words if you are a good person. It is not much to ask.

PS: Another sign of the Lord of the Lord´s arrival:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.youtube.com...

“Now learn a lesson from the fig tree. When its branches bud and its leaves begin to sprout, you know that summer is near. In the same way, when you see all these things, you can know his return is very near, right at the door .- Matt 24.32

We can see the same prophecy in the Bible and in Buddhism... When the Fig tree flowers are visible externally the Lord has arrived....

PS2: Hinduism end times prophecy:

“When the spiritual traditions of the past are no longer practiced and the institutions of law and justice have become falsified and dysfunctional, the final closure of the Kali Yuga shall be imminent. At that time, a Self of the Divine Being who exists in His own innate spiritual nature in oneness with Brahman, and who shall be both the beginning and the end of all spiritual ways, and who comprehends all the spiritual ways and philosophies and sciences, shall descend upon the Earth. He will be a true Brahman (by inner nature) from Shambhala. He will be known as Kalki, chalky (Caucasian), endowed with all eight superhuman faculties, siddhis.

By an irresistible Cosmic Force he will destroy the Barbarian rulers and leaders who are nothing but conniving thieves whose minds are devoted to evil. He, Kalki, will then re-establish righteous harmony upon the Earth; and the minds of those who survive the end of the Kali Age shall be awakened into higher unprejudiced awareness and be clear as crystal. Those men and women of that peculiar time of transition shall be as seeds of the emergent human race that shall ascend and evolve through the Dwapara and Treta Ages into a new Krita Golden Age.”

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

Your sheer articulation in the two above posts have convinced me to look into this further.I have not debunked the four of five religions that I am aware of, but I have stumped the preacher on too many occasions to believe in what they preach. In each case they "let me go" instead of answering my simple questions.

I thank you for your time and effort, and I will contact you when I have a fair grasp on what it is that Swedenborg is conveying.
edit on 19-10-2010 by Tribble because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I quote from the Hindu prophecy:

"He will be a true Brahman (by inner nature) from Shambhala. He will be known as Kalki, chalky (Caucasian), endowed with all eight superhuman faculties, siddhis. "

The part who says he is born in Shambhala is real interesting... Nobody today knows where Shambhala exists.

en.wikipedia.org...

Look at this part: Ancient Zhang Zhung texts identify Shambhala with the Sutlej Valley in Himachal Pradesh. Mongolians identify Shambala with certain valleys of southern Siberia.

So the reference to Shambhala is made for the first time in ancient Zhang Zhung documents.

Zhang Zhung, Shang Shung, or Tibetan Pinyin Xang Xung it can be spelled.

Where was Master Li born? ChangChun!

Is that the place the Hindus refer to when speaking of Shambhala?

Prophecies are astonishing.

Another thing I found from Islamic end times saviour Mahdi:

#
# The name of the Mahdi's representative will begin with the first-letter of a prophet's name and a verse of the Qur'an: ی (English: Y).[7]

If we check the prophets there is Lot(Lut) with an L. The Chinese pronounciation of Li is very near to Ly......

Then the Islamic prophecies say this saviour would come out in public when he was 40 years old... He came out in the same day he turned 41 years old(according to his unofficial birthdate, according to the Chinese official birthday it would be before he turned 40).

Astonishingly, Master Li says he got delayed one year before he came out in public....

In the Viking end times prophecy of Eddan it is said:
"
36. River falls east
through venom dales
with scissors and sword;
Slídr is its name."

Now this text is more than astonishing to someone familiar with Nordic languages.

S(Ass is the old name for God, pronounced almost the same) can be understood as many things like "God" or "Ace" in modern times. Li is the name we know about here. "Dr" is short for "He" in old times. So Slidr would become "God Li He". River is understood as "wisdom" in old times. So Li with the wisdom will clean out all evil in the world.

When one looks closer one will find the same references, hidden or obvious, everywhere in the old prophecies.

Then we have of course Ge An´s prophecy which is just too much for sceptics... Let´s take that one later.

edit on 20-10-2010 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

I hope this doesn't come across as too cryptic.

An inventor who turned prophet. Saw through space and time to the eternal beings- and wrote books for years about these (visions) then when he kind of came out and told everyone it was him who wrote those volumes- for all those years.

His superior intelligence is not what I am questioning.He was brilliant.

I have not had A dream- I have had Many dreams conversing with (above) angels. They speak without talking and their meanings are understood. I could write the truth also, it would sell billions of books. However, I am liken to Swedenborg, as to just knowing what they have told me.

Mind you, I will be but an but an usher when I am called.

This is why I am open to your prophet. I know the future, and I balk the present religions (that I am aware of) because they refuse to divulge- or they don't know the true end of these times. (as I have stated in this thread)

I am wondering what the difference is between he and Nostradamus- as far as a belief system.
At present the line seems thin.

Please refrain from quoting any scriptures- I would like your response.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Tribble

Thanks for your message.

In short, angels are no Gods, they do not know higher truths and if so they are not allowed to divulge heavenly secrets. As Swedenborg wrote they often tell lies.

That is why Swedenborg said he was the "Last true prophet" of Jesus. His words are Jesus words.

After Swedenborg nobody was allowed to come because it was too close to Judgment. If someone like that turned up today it would interfere with Judgment and stop people from realizing what is happening now and how important these times are for their future.

Therefore, the good prophets are the old ones. Speaking with angels is another matter as I see it.

I suggest you read the book Zhuan Falun(based on modern scientific terms) to see what we are all about.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

I have severe dyslexia and reading a book (800 pages) takes me a month. To add to that, my retention of the contents is 10 to 20 percent. Do you have another suggestion or a shorter version?

The "conversations" with the angels take place overlooking a vast part of the world, but mostly they happen during the "event" on a mountain top with one close by. I don't buy into my dreams, but after twenty years, I cannot discount them away either.

If I can continue down this path that you suggest and the dreams stop, it will truly be a blessing.

By the way, I appreciate your patience.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Tribble

Thanks, no problem if you have dyslexia, you can listen to the lectures too(same content as the book):

www.falundafa.org...

Wish you good luck in your quest for truth.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I continue here with the subject of reincarnation and "Elijah" being the Son of Man in the bible. Note again "Li" is included in his name Elijah, as in Li Hongzhi.

For all the prophets and the law have prophesied until John. And if you are willing to receive it, he is Elijah who was to come. (Matt. 11:13-14)

And the disciples asked him, saying, "Why then do the scribes say that Elijah must come first?"

But he answered them and said, "Elijah indeed is to come and will restore all things. But I say to you that Elijah has come already, and they did not know him, but did to him whatever they wished. So also shall the Son of Man suffer at their hand."

Then the disciples understood that he had spoken of John the Baptist." (Matt. 17:10-13)

Behold I will send you Elijah the prophet, before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord. (Mal. 4:5)

He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse.(Mal. 4:6)

Is it not funny how it is said: "If you are willing to receive it".. Who can enlighten to reincarnation being a fact in the bible?..

And Elijah will come before Jesus and spread his teachings across the world to make people become better people.

Note that "li" is included in Elijah, just like in "Slidr" from the ancient Nordic religion "Asatro" where Slidr is the eastern river of wisdom coming to cleanse the world from all evil.

Now let us look at the famous "wheel" from the bible:

1. .Ezekiel 1:4 And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of 1:16 The appearance of the wheels and their work was like unto the colour of a beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel. ...

1:19 And when the living creatures went, the wheels went by them: and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up. 1:20 Whithersoever the spirit was to go, they went, thither was their spirit to go; and the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels. 1:21 When those went, these went; and when those stood, these stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels. ...

1:23 And under the firmament were their wings straight, the one toward the other: every one had two, which covered on this side, and every one had two, which covered on that side, their bodies. 1:24 And when they went, I heard the noise of their wings, like the noise of great waters...

The Falun symbol(the "Law Wheel" of the Universe as it is described in the Bible):

www.falundafa.org... - people with supernormal powers can see this wheel spinning.

Revelation 12:3-9
Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on his heads.

His tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that he might devour her child the moment it was born.

She gave birth to a son, a male child, who will rule all the nations with an iron scepter. And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne.

The woman fled into the desert to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

And there was war in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back.

And the dragon lost the battle, and he and his angels were forced out of heaven.

This great dragon--the ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, the one deceiving the whole world--was thrown down to the earth with all his angels.

Here we see the Chinese Communist Party("The great red dragon") persecuting all Falun Dafa disciples in China, this is the battle of "good vs evil". The woman is the doctrines of Falun Dafa and the child is the Son of Man.

CCP is Satan and he will loose the battle and fall down hard.

I guess most people with an open mind can see the picture painted here. The bible describes very clearly Falun Dafa, its law wheel symbol and its persecution.

edit on 5-11-2010 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-11-2010 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join