It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor Timetravel_0: The ATS John Titor Project

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ren1999

John Titor said that the Olympics in 2012 will be cancelled. Let's wait and see if he is right.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ren1999

Titor said there'd be NO Olympics post 2004... Full stop.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ren1999
reply to post by A55A551N

John Titor is not a real name. The scenario of John's life comes from a book called "Alas Babylon".
It is a hoax with code embedded by time travelers so that the world-line won't be upset.
The code was used to avert Y2K.
It is being used right now to try to avert the U.S. and world collapse. But that is failing.

Here is part of the code. Wherever you see a date predicted by John Titor, add 7 years.
"This becomes apparent around 2004 as civil unrest develops near the next presidential election."
So this line would read "around 2011 as civil unrest develops near the next presidential election."

If you read further, John talks about the coming world war.
The Middle Eastern conflict about to start may be Israel attacking Iran.
I say 'may be' because I don't want to upset the world-line.
edit on 10-8-2011 by ren1999 because: codes

Doesn't work because he predicts the 2004 Olympics to be the last one; adding seven makes it 2011, there aren't Olympics in '11.

And you know this stuff how? You a time-traveller?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
You guys got it wrong!

John Titor didn't predict our Olympics at all..... he talks about the Olympics on another world line.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by imitator
You guys got it wrong!

John Titor didn't predict our Olympics at all..... he talks about the Olympics on another world line.

I meant to add that "argument" to my post last night. He mentions something about it not only being a diff' time but also a slightly different 'world line' as opposed to timeline.

But yet in another discussion he says his machine can't travel different dimensions... World-Lines would constitute dimensions if not time. And by his accounts it's not just time he's travelling through.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowflux

Unix machines? Unix is an operating system, or rather -- a collection of them. It was developed by Bell Labs / ATT, and is still widely used on workstations, servers and some mobile platforms (like handheld testing units).

If they need spare parts for their computers in the future, time-travelling into the past to grab some OS code won't help them. In fact -- they would be better off using their own rapid-prototype units to create them.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
We'll know if the U.K. announces the cancellation of the Olympics this year in 2011.

If the U.K. doesn't cancel the Olympics, which you have every reason to believe that it won't, then John's predictions are not true.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

What if he lied about the computer?
What if that computer comes from the future because he put it there and was used in the past to avert Y2K?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
good ol JT

clever hoax, and if he had used revolution instead of civil war, he would be a supahstar

he says the timeline divergence is about 5% I believe

now if you want to belive a guy whose opening line for a thread on a time travel message board was something like "hello, I am a time traveller," knock yourself out

make sure you read this tho

In 2003 Duke University physics professor Robert G. Brown posted a spirited refutation of John Titor's physics, hilarious debunking right herefocusing primarily on the impossibility of Titor carting around mass-heavy black holes in an automobile and shooting them up with electrons. Brown makes a strong case that Titor's physics and engineering claims are preposterous.

The picture of the bent laser that Titor posted online is a fake, some experts insist. If the gravity outside the car were bending it, as Titor claimed, then all the light would be bent, not just the laser. Titor never addressed this issue, apparently since the paradox was pointed out after his supposed return to the future.

Representing John Titor's supposed family is Larry Haber, a pricey entertainment lawyer based in Celebration, Florida. Also the location of the headquarters of the John Titor Foundation, Celebration is a master-planned community on Disney-owned real estate outside Orlando. Haber, one of Celebration's first residents, has been a Disney attorney. Some suspect that Haber or his teenage son may have originally propagated the hoax as a merchandising scheme or as a way to bring traffic to TimeTravelInstitute.com, where Titor's first postings appeared. Interestingly, the Web site originally had the same bulletin board administrator as the town of Celebration. Oliver Williams (the current editor of JohnTitor.com and compiler of our accompanying interview) is also suspected of being the supposed time traveler, using the John Titor Foundation as a cover.

the duke prof powned titor.

An amusing computation: Suppose r_s = 1 fm (somewhat smaller than "an
> electron"). Then m_BH = r_s*c^2/G, right? Plug 'n' chug. On my
> calculator, 10^-15 * 9x10^16/6.67x10^-11 \approx 10^12 kg. Let's see,
> that would be, um, a billion metric tons, the mass of a cube of water
> 1000 meters to the side (as 1000^3 = 10^9 and water conveniently
> masses a metric ton, 10^3 kg per cubic meter. How come nobody in your
> group actually did these simple computations?
>
> His suitcase contains TWO of these? He carried this suitcase on a 67
> Chevy? Man, they must put a hell of a suspension in those babies...

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
John Titor is an admitted hoax.

First, "John Titor" is a historical pen name. He wants us to know that it is a fake name.
Second, his story comes directly out of "Alas Babylon". Did he think nobody would have read that book? He wants us to know that the story is fiction.

However, there is a code in his posts. When you add 7 years to all of his dates. Some say 4 years, the predictions suddenly make more sense.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

he says the timeline divergence is about 5% I believe

Wow syrinx high priest you got it wrong too!
Though I'm not surprised lol....

Remeber, Titor said the longer he stays the larger the divergence!

The Duke University professor is not to well versed in physics....
I found this with a simple search:

Robert G. Brown states "you are just lucky I'm not a serious physicist" or "I'm not really an expert in differential geometry or general relativity"

How would he know "how" the machine works?

edit on 11-8-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ren1999

I read Alas Babylon. It's totally different from the Titor story. I would give you a review, but it can be found on amazon.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
For those of you who can read my messages I have important information to pass on. You could save the entire world.

The U.S. is issuing fake job reports and fake consumer sales reports. Nobody is buying the propaganda because everybody is seeing growing unrest. The underemployed are getting angry now and they are out on the streets showing warning signs.

Republicans are in Iowa talking about lowering taxes. They are completely out of touch with how people in the U.S. feel. They feel like it has all collapsed around them and they are ready to riot.

I beg you all to listen to these discontent underemployed. Don't ignore their complaints. Don't try to cover up this failing economy with fake reports.

Tell Obama that he needs to give them all jobs or the future that John Titor envisioned will happen.

It is happening now. Obama is the Lincoln-like President. The Olympics in London are being disrupted right now.

Review his story again right now and add 4 to 7 years!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by imitator

read the entire post I linked to. he is very fair, and admits time travel stories are cool, but the engineering is simple poppy cock

please tell me the mass of an electron for starters

please tell me how titor kept two black holes contained in a suitcase, yet needed to travel back in time to get a crappy computer.

my favorite, and the smoking gun, is the laser/cigar smoke picture. it's simple proof of the hoax. and this whole code thing is really a weak argument

I can lead to to the truth, but I can't make you see it

and as far as the divergence fantasy, please show me 84 waco like events. there hasn't been 1 waco like event, much less 84

and the whole logic behind the civil war is poppy cock. the urban folks feel opressed, so they move the the country, and the rural folk shoot at them

mmmmmmk

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

read the entire post I linked to. he is very fair, and admits time travel stories are cool, but the engineering is simple poppy cock.

If he thinks John Titor is just a story then that's his engineering problem.

please tell me the mass of an electron for starters

Why is that so important for you to know?
Anyway you need to be more specific, do you want that in grams, kilograms or newtons?
What about it's length, frequency and temperature etc...?

Why not google it yourself instead of asking some stranger lol...

please tell me how titor kept two black holes contained in a suitcase, yet needed to travel back in time to get a crappy computer.

If I tell you that, the world would be in trouble.
Anyway the black holes come to you...

This looks like a good start for you:
Patent Application US20060073976 was filed for a Method of Gravity Distortion and Time Displacement.
www.freepatentsonline.com...

my favorite, and the smoking gun, is the laser/cigar smoke picture. it's simple proof of the hoax. and this whole code thing is really a weak argument

No smoking gun with the laser picture, it is being bent outside the car... not inside.

and as far as the divergence fantasy, please show me 84 waco like events. there hasn't been 1 waco like event, much less 84

You have to be kidding this is 2011... the raids you see today or 'should I say you don't see in the MSM' is much more evolved than what they did back in the 90's. You would have to be living in a hole to not see the police state, not enough space here on ATS to add all the Waco type events.

and the whole logic behind the civil war is poppy cock. the urban folks feel opressed, so they move the the country, and the rural folk shoot at them

Not poppy cock.... Most rural areas are being invaded by urban folk, you have less rights living in the city than you do out in the country. That's a fact! Actually it all sounds about right, maybe you should read the survival forums.

edit on 13-8-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
It seems like John Titor (or one of his counterparts supposedly) is back. Has anyone noticed it? He's been posting it under the name of Ren and another alias on another site. Not sure if ATS allows to post external links.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by himalayanhermit
It seems like John Titor (or one of his counterparts supposedly) is back. Has anyone noticed it? He's been posting it under the name of Ren and another alias on another site. Not sure if ATS allows to post external links.
Just post the links.....

Edit: Just found it. Ha, I didn't know he was the Ren1999 right here in this thread.

If anybody is interested, you can do a search for my name, ren1999 on abovetopsecret.com
paranormalis.com...

I'm just a conspiracy theorist who makes crazy predictions.
I'm pretending to be from the future.
paranormalis.com...< br />

Looks like we got a hoaxer.......
edit on 22-9-2011 by TravisT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
wow... this site is full of people who just try to "DEBUNK" everything.....

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
John is from a parallel timeline...

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by casioofnoon
wow... this site is full of people who just try to "BELIEVE" everything they read on the internet.....

There I fixed your line for you....

With all the conspiracies out there with a good bit of possibilities and some are really sticking with this one? I know its frustrating when the debunkers come out of the woodworks, but its more frustrating to see something debunked and a handful continue to shake their heads and want so bad to believe rather than say, oh man he got me on that one, my bad...Ive never fully believed in most stories like this, but sometimes have caught myself thinking, some of this actually could make since, only to later see a bit of proof that destroys it and I move on.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join