It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor Timetravel_0: The ATS John Titor Project

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Food for thought.

My grandfathers name was John. In those days johns were also jacks. jacks were also johns.

----------------

what is was!
what was will be!

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JackTitor

Are you titor?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublime620

how would it be a condratiction if the smoke and haze was from nuclear explosions and not from smog and industrial waste.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Mainer

i agree anyone can make a guess unless u predict it in a week than i'll be hella scared ...but the mind wonders to believe what it believes like everyone ones mind only limits to what they believe understand people ..lets just wait and see what happens for the ones that believe hes real good for the ones that think hes fake which is me and if im wrong im wrong if your right your right

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mainer
I have an update: It's 2006, Titor is a fraud.

Haha. Its 2008 my friend, but yes, your right. It is a fraud and people STILL discussing this man need a reality check.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by calihan123]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
john titor is a fraud . if he was a time traveller,he would have got every prediction correct

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I'm a chines boy ,I can't belive you .Why you know the think. O I can't stand you.

bye bye

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublime620

妈的..看不懂..操..

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by KOZAK

I think that Israel cannot be acknowledged to exist as a country unless the enemies of it´s people , that is those responsible for the Gaza attacks get removed first.
That means that the international community will have to send in representatives to get them tried in courts , jailed or publicly executed.
Jailing or publicly executing those in charge of the war crimes should be a priority issue among all members of the international community today.
We just can´t allow them to continue to do this madness any further.
Once independence has been established , it can again become legal for Israelis to have themselves defined as such,

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Wow Kozak, you are totally brainwashed by the biased media. You should do a little more research before you speak what you think to be truth.
Read this I doubt you'll be able to make it through.

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Hi

I don't necessarily believe in the JT story, and I realise the group in which the below information is located is suspect to say the least.

In any case, I was wondering if anybody around here might know what the information on this website means....

johntitorfoundation.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Finding this thread is like Christmas coming early, I love the whole story very much. Loads of practical information if you read between the lines.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Great thread, I believe in John Titor- What he said, especially about the technical capabilities of the IBM 5100, were accurate and wasn't publicly known at that time- And the year 2038 problem with UNIX was later found to be real.

Either he's a tech-intelligent hoaxer who had insider/ self-discovered knowledge of the IBM 5100 and UNIX or he indeed was from the year 2036 who needed an premium version of the IBM 5100 for retro-engineering. (Apparently post 5100 versions were 'dumbed down' by IBM for some reason)

I wonder if he ever went back to his own timeline or found himself in a parallel timeline other than the one he came from-perhaps into our own timeline (that he altered.)

Interesting, Interesting character, that's for damn sure.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
His big claim to fame was stopping Y2K...he "left our timeline" in early 2001...why didn't he warn of 9/11 or try to prevent that? He also said a civil war would be brewing in the mid 2000s and would be almost full blown around this time... it's an interesting read and maybe it would make a good movie but that's about it

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
heads up.tomorrow will be 10 years since titor posted.

I was going thourgh this posts and things about china sending a man in space comments were foretold by titor.

I beleive that due to divergence rate some things happened like the 2008 Olympics.
We are only 5 years away from N-day.
I cannot imagine 10 years have gone

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Dont Yall Get it... He changed everything when he went back with that computer. We got projected into a parrallell universe and that is why we all feel weird.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Time Travel 0 Data

Alzheimer's is caused from too much metal in our diets and Mad Cow Disease.
Autism is a genetic disorder resulting from damaged genes of aging parents. Metal triggers the damage.
The Swine Flu vaccine will lead to many disorders in children.
Super bacterial and viral bugs will start to take their toll.

People are hearing low rumbling noises all over the world.
There will be a global devastating earthquake.
California will partially sink and partially become an island.

The U.S. dollar will no longer be 100% insured.
The U.S. economy will collapse.
People in the U.S. will revert to subsistence farming and become self defensive.
The U.S. will break apart into territories.

China has been building up its military defenses.
China will hack U.S. government and military sites to assess weakness.
Just a few U.S. cities will be nuked and will not be able to coordinate a retaliation.
The attackers of the U.S. will stop the attack for humanitarian reasons.
Yet the U.S. will not be occupied.

Korea and Japan will willingly join the United States of Asia with China as the leader.
China will harness the resources of its outer territories.
World power will be centered in China.

The United States of the Middle East and North Africa will attack Europe with sound and blinding laser weapons.
Europe will counterattack and win quickly and completely.

A meteor will hit the earth killing 2/3rds of all life.
1/3rd of all life will survive underground for a time.

Aliens will accept that human technology and the desire for no more war means that they are ready to join the galactic community.
They will reveal themselves publicly.

The U.S. will rebuild its union.
Time travel will be used to gather a lot of information.
T. Townsend Brown's aircraft will become a versatile vehicle.
A world federation will form.
Humans will colonize Cancer and Aquarius.
Planets will be terraformed.

edit on 3-6-2011 by ren1999 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-6-2011 by ren1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Sorry dragging this back up as I just today found out about JT... Read the lists and lists of his forum posts in chrono order and some of made me laugh.

The funny thing is, as much as none of what he said can be proven, none can be disproven either as his little hints here and there about the Divergence field thingy just leads into the fact that he could have 'changed things'...

He says 2004 will be the last official olympics... Yet we had 2008 and we're having 2012. - He claims civil war started in the U.S in 2005... When?

He also said he was in the Military when he was 13... John Titor claims to have been born in 1998 and therefore would be 13 now (in 2011) so unless he's some kind of rebel in Syria, Afghanistan or something I'm doubting a 13yr old J.T would be in the Military now.

Also kind of puts paid to that "whitepages" link someone posted here because JT would have been 10yrs old at that point (2008)

If somebody could find a 13yr old John Titor on Facebook right now... See if he's into Comp-Engineering....

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by A55A551N

John Titor is not a real name. The scenario of John's life comes from a book called "Alas Babylon".
It is a hoax with code embedded by time travelers so that the world-line won't be upset.
The code was used to avert Y2K.
It is being used right now to try to avert the U.S. and world collapse. But that is failing.

Here is part of the code. Wherever you see a date predicted by John Titor, add 7 years.
"This becomes apparent around 2004 as civil unrest develops near the next presidential election."
So this line would read "around 2011 as civil unrest develops near the next presidential election."

If you read further, John talks about the coming world war.
The Middle Eastern conflict about to start may be Israel attacking Iran.
I say 'may be' because I don't want to upset the world-line.
edit on 10-8-2011 by ren1999 because: codes

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join