It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor Timetravel_0: The ATS John Titor Project

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
At some time in early November of 2000, someone showed up in a few Internet discussion boards calling themselves Timetravel_0. Over time, they then laid claim to the real name, John Titor, a time traveler from the year 2036. From there, the name John Titor will forever be embedded in the folklore of both alternative-topic boards like ATS, and the Internet as a whole. We present the Internet's most complete archive of John Titor postings organized as a chronological list of material through 19 pages. In addition, we've compiled his known photographs for analysis. THE ATS JOHN TITOR MAIN CONTENT ARCHIVE At some time in early November of 2000, someone showed up in a few Internet discussion boards calling themselves Timetravel_0. Over time, they then laid claim to the real name, John Titor, a time traveler from the year 2036. From there, the name John Titor will forever be embedded in the folklore of both alternative-topic boards like ATS, and the Internet as a whole. We present the Internet's most complete archive of John Titor postings organized as a chronological list of material through 19 pages. In addition, we've compiled his known photographs for analysis. pg.1  pg.2  pg.3  pg.4  pg.5  pg.6  pg.7  pg.8  pg.9  pg.10  pg.11  pg.12  pg.13  pg.14  pg.15  pg.16  pg.17  pg.18  pg.19  images  THE ATS JOHN TITOR LIST OF TOPICS For ease of access, we've also compiled our John Titor archive into all the primary topics he discussed. The opinion of many senior staff and members of AboveTopSecret.com on the writings and postings of timetravel_0 a.k.a. "John Titor" is that he is a hoax, and in no way a time traveler of any type. We offer this material as part of an archive so that analysis and discussion may continue, in an effort for full disclosure and understanding

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Does Anyone have an update on the John Titor Situation?

Did his departure video ever turn up?

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I have an update: It's 2006, Titor is a fraud.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
i really dout this guy is from 2036 or w/e cuz time travel is IMPOSSIBLE ..
"time" does not exist it is just a term

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mainer
I have an update: It's 2006, Titor is a fraud.

And You base this on what?

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Most of what he said was supposed to happen before the end of 2005.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I beleive most of what titor said but I beleive that his description of him being here and of what he's said and done has slightly changed our futur predicaments by a small percentage factor.

I beleive that as is written throughout the internet, that Israel will engage war with Iran this March '06. The USA will send Israel in because it can't be seen as the one to adopt the first strike policy as their misguided adventure in Iraq turned out to be.

It will be fought under the misconception of a possible nuclear weapons program when the real reason is that Iran, as the 2nd largest oil producer will change it's trading currency for their oil from the US dollar to the Euro, thus destabilising the strength and stability of both the US dollar around the world's financial circles and the US economy itself. This Irans plans to do from March '06 and this is not being presented to us in the media.

After Israel first strike on Irans nuclear facilities, Iran will hit back at Israel with a deluge of long range missile aiming at totaly destroying their country with all the weapons at their dispossal.

Israel, seeing that Irans missiles have been launched against them, goes against the US governments pleas of not retaliating (as in Gulf War 1 when Bush Senior requested Israel not to Nuke Iraq after their scud's were launched, and they listened) and launches a fiery counter attack with all their nukes onto Irans major cities and oil facilities(this being the main reason why US didnt want Isarael to fight back), the subsequent annihialation of Iran's oil industry sky-rockets the price of oil world wide putting extreme stress on world economies like never before, and contributing to the US economy heading towards bankruptcy)

Israels nukes are finaly exposed after many years of rumour and the loss of Iranian lives is extreme. Russia and China both approach the U.N security council for instant condemnation and immediate action against Israels 'rogue-state like' behaviour.

Due to the slow acting nature of the U.N and vetoes by the USA, Russia and China, having lost billions of dollars in investment in Iran and in trade with Iran, decide to go alone, and take retailiatory strike against Israel with nuclear weapons......effectively wiping Israel off the map and the jewish people out of history!

The USA's economy on the verge of bankruptcy, and the price of gas unaffordable, the price of food skyrocketing, the public resentment towards the government grows very quickly and very soon an anti government movement immobilises to through the administration out of office.

Starting in regional areas and gaining strength, the US government enforces marshall law upon all major cities and blocks them of with armed guards to protect themselves and their citizens.(this is when the citizens choose which side they want to be on and the start of the civil war in the USA)

Fighting spreads all over country and regional areas as localised militia groups gain control and amass numbers, strength and weapons, and join with militias from other counties and states. In preparation towards major assaults on cities and the government establishments that are there.

Russian forces are sent into the middle east to regain and secure what's left of the oil industry in the area. Meanwhile Europe has immobilised and ammased it's on integrated army towards the southern areas of Greece/Turkey and in the east from Poland in the north down to Romania and near the Black Sea. Ojecting to Russia and Chinas actions all the way.

With the US in the middle of a new Civil War and a battle for it's own survival, they are literally out of the world game! For now anyway.

China seizes the opportunity and as John Titor said, takes over Taiwan, and Japan and flexes it's muscle on their southern borders and seas to plan for an imperialistic drive down south-wards towards Australia which not only has the large land-mass that China requires but also the large amounts of Natural Resources it needs to provide for it's people(uranium for energy, goal, gas, nickle, iron-ore etc.)

Russia, having enough of Europes new army flexing it's muscle, and trying to tell it what to do launches a nuclear strike or several capital cities in Europe. Destroying energy facilities, industrial complexes, and wiping out millions and millions of lives.

Australia, having the US taken out of the game is exposed to the brutality of China, and refuses to accept a peace offering by China to effectively walk through and take control of the continent, is subjected to it's capital cities being nuked to force it's decision the other way.(China not being interested in the capital cities for it's the resources in the out-back they are after)

Back in the US, with several major cities having fallen to the rural militias, is in desperation trying to maintain some sort of government control, and control of it's nukes. Several leading General's decide to take an executive decision and arm what nukes they can to take China out of the picture.

They are sent in an extroardinarily large mass towards the asian and somewhat russian continent, and russia manages to put in place they're Cold War program to destroy every US Capital city.

This my friends, is what John Titor called " N-Day" ! The day the world literaly shook and the remaining 3.5billion people vaporised in the dirty and polutted atmosphere of this once great planet. To put in place their biblical armaegeddon that they so dearly strived for but no 2nd jesus came! Only plague and pestilence, radiation to kill the food stocks, the land, the seas the air we breath, the water we drink. Many of you who survived this maddness, shall not survive the winters to come!

MUST IT TAKE MANKIND THIS AMOUNT OF MADDNESS AND RETRIBUTION TO MAKE APPRECIATED WHAT A PEARL IN THE SEA OF THE UNIVERSE OUR WORLD IS AND NOT THE FLOATING '#' IN THE UNIVERSAL TOILET THAT IT IS DESTINED TO BECOME!

Please, all who read this, let me know your feeling and thoughts on the possibility of this outcome and of the maddening road all our governments around the world are taking us down.

email me on [email protected]

thankyou for your time, and thankyou for your patience
(words that your government will never thankyou for only take advantage of)

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I cannot understand why you state that the USA will send Israel in due to the change of currency for Oil in Iran. Then you follow it up by saying that Israel doing this will virtually bankrupt the US?

Isnt that a bit pointless?

My belief is that the Titor adventures had a really good get out clause. He stated that the events that he has witnessed or actually knows from history is on HIS timeline. He actually followed it up by saying, just because it happened on his timeline, doesnt neccesarily mean it will happen on ours.

I see it as more fearmongering to make people believe that there is no point in trying to stop the inevitable. Less resistance if you see the future is already made.
Well I'm one who believes that your path is your own and no future is decided, only contemplated.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Earth is destroyed in 2006(?) and 30 years after this, men are able to timetravel...

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I particularly enjoyed finding these two nuggets of Titor Typings:

06 November 2000 09:08 (about the future) 19
No, the ice caps are not melting any faster than they are now. There is also far less smog and industrial waste in 2036.

02/19/01 16:01 (about the future) 450
((19.) Does the sun look any different in 2036 than it does now? ))
When you can see it through the high level smoke and haze, not that I'm aware of.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by hatchedcross

Most of what he said was supposed to happen before the end of 2005.

Well, for one, the science is all wrong. There are holes in the excuses for coming back. It was a great story but they didn't think it through all the way.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I THINK THIS GUYS IS A GREAT STORY TELLER AND EVEN THOUGH I DONT BELIEVE A WORD HE SAID I WOULD STILL LIKE HIM TO COME BACK AND TELL ME SOME MORE BEDTIME STORIES

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please...stop with the ALL CAPS in future posts

[edit on 103131p://upTuesday by masqua]

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Prove it... Nething is possible in this world.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   
My theory, which is loosely serious, is based off his statement about the use of Unix machines and his need to come back and get parts for these Unix based computers.

I remember reading up on the Montauk project and how they were experimenting with time travel. It occured to me that maybe Titor wasn't from the future but was from the 1980s. What if Titor was sent from the past, to our time, to retrieve advanced computer parts that were compatable with the current state of computative technology in the time he originated from.

His story about the war could be a diversion as I find it hard to believe that the only computer technology that would survive would be extremely out of date. Especially if you consider the amount of computers and state of the art technology locked up in complexes like Mount Weather. Surely these secure facilities would provide enough technology for the continuation of current advancements at the time of the "war".

Just an idea, thought I'd throw it in.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I wouldn't say it is impossible to time travel. You just have to make a device to do it. It's possible but it just not has been done yet. And if you did make one there are much more things to understand than just the basics, it goes really deep. You have to understand what could happen as reprocussions of your actions. You would also have to master dimentional travel, coordinates travel, time travel and universal travel. But first before anything you have to think of how the device it going to work and perform. It's just so complicated if someone or something mastered the device to do all those things and to do them to how you want then you mastered travel in general. You even mastered the almost avery understanding of how things work. i think that we aren't even close to making one. But say an EBE created one then it was given or we took it? We would have to figure out more things but we as a people aren't even close. I would have to see it and experiance it to believe it.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sd7000
I wouldn't say it is impossible to time travel. You just have to make a device to do it. It's possible but it just not has been done yet.

If it is possible to travel in time then the machine has been made. If time travel exists in the future then it exist now and in the past also.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
That is very, very intresting. I will agree with that. I was just saying at this point we can't create it. We may have in some point history.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
fancy this.
coincidence?

www.whit... epages.com/search/Find_Person?firstname_begins_with=1&name_begins_with=0&firstname=&name=Titor&city_zip=&state_id=

knows alot about IBM computers if he's an engineer. :S

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Today the Goverment started the Large Hadron Collider. It is going to greatly increase our knowledge of time traveling, maybe we can soon prove these points. We will find out soon.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by airshod
I particularly enjoyed finding these two nuggets of Titor Typings:

06 November 2000 09:08 (about the future) 19
No, the ice caps are not melting any faster than they are now. There is also far less smog and industrial waste in 2036.

02/19/01 16:01 (about the future) 450
((19.) Does the sun look any different in 2036 than it does now? ))
When you can see it through the high level smoke and haze, not that I'm aware of.

No one can tell a perfect lie when asked enough questions. Everyone contradicts themselves eventually.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join