It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"GI Joe" Movie Forewarned: Eiffel Tower in France Next?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I heard this morning that there is a new terror alert in Europe. Authorities believe that terrorists working for Al-Queda are going to attempt some sort of terror attack in France.

I just saw this report on "Early Today" and they showed a clear picture of the Eiffel Tower...And then I remembered the story arc in "GI Joe: The Movie" where Cobra Command successfully destroys the Eiffel Tower in a terrorist attack.

Movies and Hollywood have a way of putting subtle hints about future events in their movies as we all know...Do you think that they were trying to warn us of a new false-flag attack using the GI Joe movie?

Am I thinking right on this one, or have I just had way too much pot?

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
actually the terror alert has been raised for a week or two now... We foiled a plot that the terrorist planned on attacking France, England, and Germany.... I think anyway. Anyhow I am at a RAF/USAF base here in England and we have been at a higher alert status but I am pretty sure that is just for preemptive measure. Now that is not to say that they don't have a back up plan!! But no matter what we do there will always be another terrorist attack somewhere and there will always be another one in planning. Gotta love the world we live in....

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by windwaker
or have I just had way too much pot?

You might be on to something here.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   

I heard this morning that there is a new terror alert in Europe. Authorities believe that terrorists working for Al-Queda are going to attempt some sort of terror attack in France.

This is not new... As mentioned above, this alert is many days old.

I just saw this report on "Early Today" and they showed a clear picture of the Eiffel Tower...And then I remembered the story arc in "GI Joe: The Movie" where Cobra Command successfully destroys the Eiffel Tower in a terrorist attack.

Movies and Hollywood have a way of putting subtle hints about future events in their movies as we all know...Do you think that they were trying to warn us of a new false-flag attack using the GI Joe movie?

I think that they wrote a work of fiction, and poor fiction at that. Any resemblance to the real world will be purely coincidental.

Am I thinking right on this one, or have I just had way too much pot?

Did you really put this in this forum just to try and make this one line fly???

~Heff

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I get up late at night / very early in the morning and smoke pot. I also watch the news while high...so when I saw reports about terror alerts, France, and the image of the Eiffel Tower I put two and two together. I have many weird ideas when smoking, but I'm serious about this one. Something about the flash of image of the Eiffel Tower just made me get this weird feeling.

Then I remember the scene in GI Joe where Eiffel Tower gets completely destroyed by Cobra Command. I remember thinking "I can't believe they actually destroyed the Eiffel Tower!" ...because how would French viewers feel about that? The Eiffel Tower is like Paris' Twin Towers.

top topics

join