It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal Research Questions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I'm not sure where to start with this thread. I had an extremely interesting and lengthy conversation earlier today with a good friend of several years about the paranormal. As I have no reason to believe that he would lie to me, I must conclude that he is either completely insane or that the things he was telling me about have some basis in actual fact. As a consequence of this (I don't think he's crazy) I would like to do some research of my own into some of these topics, but I am afraid of wasting my time poring through hoaxes, lunatics, disinformation, and all that stuff, so I am hoping that the friendly people at ATS can help me out.

Some of the topics that came up are:
-telepathy (which my friend claims he was able to do with his brother on one occasion for several hours)
-demons (he claims to have seen at least one demon on several occasions)
-ghosts (he claims to have seen ghosts on various occasions)
-existence of aliens, and communicating with them across interstellar distances (notes of which he recorded in a journal shortly thereafter)
-auras and reading them (he said he can see auras but not know what they mean)

We talked about a lot of other things in the paranormal as well, but the ones above are the ones he claimed to have actually experienced, so those are the ones I am most interested in. If anyone needs details of the conversation in certain areas, I'll be happy to discuss it, as it's nothing to keep secret or anything like that, it's just that there's so much stuff I don't know where to start.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
If it is too much for you now , Why don't you elaborate and tell us what your friend had to say one subject at a time? I'm curious to what your friend has to say on some of those topics as i'm sure many other ATSers are as well.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
you've been around these parts for quite some time, im surprised you havnt read through the countless threads on these subject. and i definitely don't think he is crazy, or you for believing him. those are very real things that only a handful of people have the ability for, it's amazing.

if anything i would love to know what kind of communication has gone on between him and the other worldly being?
thanks!

actually it would be AWSOME if you could type out a couple of those journal entries....i wont bash it or call it fake just want to know what your friend wrote down. (i bet theres "something in there he's not allow to mention")
edit on 18-10-2010 by dowhatyoufear3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonsDemesne

Either your friend is very gifted, or he's trying to impress you. Maybe to make you more of a believer. The subjects that you mentioned are all very interesting in them selves. Often you get people who say they can do one or have seen one. To say you can do all these sounds like an over exageration if you ask me. I could be wrong and im not saying your friends a phoney. Its just my oppinion.

I doubt you'll be able to find someone on here that could help you with all these subjects. People tend to just have a lot of knowlege on one in particular.

I believe they're all possible. Im experimenting with telepathy and telekenises myself by lowering and increasing my heart rate and lowering and increasing the vibrational frequency of the electromanetic feild my heart produces. I havent gained enough control over my body to do this yet so its a work in progress if you like.

Theres a famous russian girl who can tell if your ill by reading your ora. You might want to look in to that for info. I cant tell you her name but it should'nt be to hard to find out about her.

As for ghosts, ive had a couple of experinces with them so im a believer, but i dont see them. Theres definatley those who can so look in to famous psychic mediums. Demonology is a different subject all together.
edit on 18-10-2010 by KrypticCriminal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

As far as the Aura part goes you can aparently teach yourself to read them.

How to read Auras.

I thought it was some kind of gift but i stand corrected.

This website is kind os a guide to Demonology.

Guide to demonology

I did find some stuff on communicating with Aliens but from what i could see. It was just some Guy closing his eyes and then saying stuff. Even the names that he gave for the alien species was a bit suspect and he never came up with any information or proof or anything.

edit on 18-10-2010 by KrypticCriminal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Okay, well for the telepathy, he said that one night him and his brother were staying up late talking about telepathy and some of the things they'd been reading on it, as they are both interested in this sort of thing. It was late, like 3-4 in the morning, and eventually his brother said he was going to bed. My friend was still sitting on the couch watching TV, and he decided to try and communicate telepathically with his brother. (one of the things he said was that apparently it needs to be somebody you know extremely well and have spent a lot of time with to do it) Anyway, he described going into this relaxed state, and then calling out telepathically to his brother, who then replied the same way. After their first initial amazement, then they talked telepathically for another few hours. Eventually they went to bed.

When my friend woke up the next day, he thought he'd dreamed the entire thing. (who wouldn't?) He went into his brother's room and said something like, 'this is going to sound crazy, but last night did we-' and his brother interrupted with 'have a telepathic conversation last night?' They compared it and found that they both remembered talking about the same things.

My friend was also telling me about how when you are with somebody you know well, and you are finishing each other's sentences, or that sort of thing, that this is like a minor form of telepathy, just you aren't aware what you are doing.

For the demons, he said that one night he got into bed, looked up, and saw this weird black shape with wings; he described it as being darker than the darkness. Apparently demons feed on your fear and are pretty much harmless unless you give power to them (so was his explanation to me) so essentially he just ignored it, because he knew it couldn't hurt him. It was there for several nights, until one day his brother (not the same one as before) who apparently can do stuff with 'energy' like push people back and stuff like that, walked in, noticed it, and used the 'energy' to make a blade and cut the demon in half. After that they never saw it again. He thinks that the reason the demon was there in the first place was that his brother (the one in the telepathy incident) had been screwing around with an ouija board, but he never admitted to it. (I haven't met his brother that does the 'energy' stuff, but I do know the other one)

I do not know whether it is relevant to anything, but this family has some native american blood in them. Not enough to be considered native or metis by the government, but it's there nonetheless.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
what about the journal they claim to have? may we hear a couple entries from that if its not too much trouble?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonsDemesne
I'm not sure where to start with this thread. I had an extremely interesting and lengthy conversation earlier today with a good friend of several years about the paranormal. As I have no reason to believe that he would lie to me, I must conclude that he is either completely insane or that the things he was telling me about have some basis in actual fact. As a consequence of this (I don't think he's crazy) I would like to do some research of my own into some of these topics, but I am afraid of wasting my time poring through hoaxes, lunatics, disinformation, and all that stuff, so I am hoping that the friendly people at ATS can help me out.

Some of the topics that came up are:
-telepathy (which my friend claims he was able to do with his brother on one occasion for several hours)
-demons (he claims to have seen at least one demon on several occasions)
-ghosts (he claims to have seen ghosts on various occasions)
-existence of aliens, and communicating with them across interstellar distances (notes of which he recorded in a journal shortly thereafter)
-auras and reading them (he said he can see auras but not know what they mean)

We talked about a lot of other things in the paranormal as well, but the ones above are the ones he claimed to have actually experienced, so those are the ones I am most interested in. If anyone needs details of the conversation in certain areas, I'll be happy to discuss it, as it's nothing to keep secret or anything like that, it's just that there's so much stuff I don't know where to start.

I've experienced the paranormal for over 30 years. I've headed investigation teams and worked with the Catholic Church. I've put 2 decades or research into the occult and theology. I have a broad range of experiences. I'm also a psychologist. I'll try to help out where I can.

Telepathy. Very real. Ranges from empathics to full blown psychics. I've witnessed it and am 100% confident in the reality of telepathy on varying degrees.

Demons- Participated in several possession cases a couple sanctioned by the Church. I've had demon possession proven to me. I've seen a prechristian demon. I've seen lesser demons. Not 3rd eye garbage but manifested in the physical world. From my research I've learned that most religons have demons specific to those believers. There are also demons which predate modern religion.

Ghosts/spirits- Had their existence proven many times over. I've seen intelligent hauntings, residual hauntings and poltergeist activity.

Aliens- I believe they exist, maybe they've visited earth. I have met numerous people who claimed to channel aliens and they've been debunked everytime. You'd have to be an incredible psychic to reach across light years in space, and it would be like trying to hit a bullet fired froma gun with another bullet. I think people that claim this are either delusional, mentally ill or hoaxers. Either that or they have so much psychic ability that they surpass anything I can concieve of. And I can imagine a lot, and I've seen amazing psychics. None of which believe this is possible.

Auras- Yeah, auras are real. People have a basic field of energy around them. Som people have a lot of spiritual energy have a secondary or tertiary aura. Reading auras to any extent other than seeing how much life energy and how much spiritual energy they have. Outside of that I don't believe they have any purpose for the sake of a reading.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   

The telepathy with his brother actualy sounds pretty plausable and cool. I know a lot of twins have similar connections. Im sure you've heard of twins that are seperated at birth, but end up marrying people with the same name and naming their kids the same. Working in the same line of work and stuff like that.

They must have some kind of spiritual connection or bond. One that can travel across great distances. Maybe through the energy matrix that links the whole world. If you extend this energy matrix to link the whole universe. Id have to say communication with other species would be possible in theory. As the previouse poster said, it would be very difficult and im yet to be proven that it works.

If my friends told me all this, part of me would want to do some experiments. If your friend would agree. You might be in an excellent possition to prove telepathy can be done between brothers. Ask them if they'll do some tests. Come up with an experiment, nothing too serious and see what comes of it. It would make an excellent thread.
edit on 19-10-2010 by KrypticCriminal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dowhatyoufear3
what about the journal they claim to have? may we hear a couple entries from that if its not too much trouble?

I haven't seen it yet, but I'm going to ask him about it next time I see him. Some of the things he told me about his alien communications were the parts I was the most skeptical about, but the one thing that kept me interested was that he said that during some of the conversations, he heard names for various alien species, and that he later looked them up and found that they were words in other languages, like finnish, latin, etc, that he cannot speak. He also jotted down some symbols that he saw in regards to one alien, and when he showed his brother the symbols he thought he recognized them as japanese (he knew a small amount of japanese) and pulled out a dictionary, looked them up, and found that they represented the word 'spy'.

I should stress that at this point, I have not actually seen proof of anything my friend told me on Sunday, and the only demonstration was that he looked at my aura, but since he doesn't know what it even means, I can't prove he saw anything. I think he said my aura looked like a bunch of coloured sparks or something like that, whatever that means :p

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

cool thanks

im interested in what kind of insight these beings have provided him with. lost knowlage, events to come, ect.

top topics

join