It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Documentary: The Truth Behind UFOs Over Phoenix

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Hi. i just saw an awesome documentary covering the Phoenix Lights back in '97. it's quite a recent doco too. Very credible and compelling. Even the rocket scientists in this doco can't explain what it was.

part 1: www.youtube.com...

part 2: www.youtube.com...

part 4: www.youtube.com...

i can't get part 3 for some reason. it's blocked in my country. but if you can, just search in the user's video list. you should be able to view it from there

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by sc00by_d00

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I just finished watching 1,2, & 4. Now I will have to go find 3.

Nice to see some real research into such a amazing event (not plugging the tv show)

A 1500 hundred foot wide object that was silent and slow moving. Wow, I wish I had been there.

Thanks for sharing this

Ot

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
so annoying that i cant see part 3 either, can anyone re-upload it??

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Yup. It was interesting. I grew up in Phoenix as per the usual me and my friends were hanging around outside that night and sat and watched those lights the whole time. Even shot some video of them. Turned out so bad you could only see some little lights in the distance though (cheap 8mm camera). Was really an interesting show though.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
One of my favorite cases, along with the battle of LA, Rendlesham forrest and the white house flyby. It seems all the best UFO cases always take place at night. Any thoughts on that?

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Of course, all these UFOS show up in the USA. Makes perfectly sense.

Enjoy your little lights in the sky.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini
Of course, all these UFOS show up in the USA. Makes perfectly sense.

Enjoy your little lights in the sky.

You haven't done the research.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by splint

Most likely not. However, I can pretty much guess this is all a hype, money making scheme as 2012 is. Have you ever had experience with false hope?

cj6

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
It was a UFO plain and simple!!! Anyone who believes otherwise is just ignorant
oooh noo they were flares...noo they were chinese fire lanterns
in my opinion you have to be really dumb to believe that

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by cj6

For those searching for Part 3 here's the link:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

S&F I have not watched the video's above, but thought I would at least mention that Dr. Steven Greer (I can hear grins forming and eyes rolling) claimed that the Phoenix Lights incident was an intentional contact event set in motion by him and his team of contactee's (I am not sure what he calls his disclosure associates). I haven't seen, read, or heard anything that goes into too much detail (I have a regular job and all the regular bill issues that almost all of you do) about his claim to initiate the Phoenix Lights incident, so if anyone can expound upon that it would be great. New to ATS so if mentioning Dr. Greer is a faux pas in trying to legitimize evidence apologize. Peace, Love, and Understanding to all.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Jobuko

Jobuko.....

Dr. Steven Greer (I can hear grins forming and eyes rolling) claimed that the Phoenix Lights incident was an intentional contact event set in motion by him

What a shame it is they didn't land on him with their mile-wide spaceship.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Notice how we can learn something about the aliens by watching these kind of videos. The V-shaped craft that was flown over Phoenix didn't match any criteria for known propulsion or even theoretical propulsion. The closest one we saw was using electromagnetism. There are alot (of people) on ATS who believe an organization called the "NWO' is behind this, and they use this electromagnetic propulsion while the rest of us simpletons have been tricked into believing chemical combustion is the only way to go.

But this video illustrates why these vehicles probably don't use electromagnetic propulsion. One would still require some kind of "inertia canceler." This is why I believe the UFO uses something else. A different kind of physics. A force field that pushes against all matter.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

an anit-gravity technology has been speculated alot.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I wouldn't think of it in terms of "anti-gravity." I would think more in terms of a repulsive force that acts on all matter, not just charged particles.

top topics

join