It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So why was this movie feared?"1ANUNNAKI",

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Although I admit your english is a little difficult to comprehend, I would like to hear you expound on what you have just said, what do you know and why do you think you are seperate?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
Utnapishtim ..never heared of that name can u explain before i look it up?

In the Sumerian version the "Noah" of the flood was Ziasudra - in the Babylonian his name is Utnapishtim. It is most likely that the Biblical story of Noah came from these much earlier versions of the flood story

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

District 9 was weak, but the CGI kept me watching. The writers seemed to ascend as it went along. I am glad there is a sequel.

I would like to see a sequel to The Signal, with am Alien twist.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

was the sories the same ?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

More then 40 years ago it was known and found and studied that creation happens every day through major events and also through the mind if believed by a certain amount of people.

It was known but never tested until the 70s came around.They do it through the movies they present to u all,when ever they want something to be created in the time today, they make a movie so that u humans can bring into exsistence.
But every since HD came IN TO PLAY of the world ,it seems that all events of creation happen faster then what it did in the past.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Tribble

lol,u and me both.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
reply to post by MrsBlonde

Would u have liked to see the movie mrs blonde?
i know i would of.

oh yes ImmortalGemini I would have loved to see Annunaki! I am very disappointed that it never came out
I love a sci fi movie

to the others I grant District 9 wasn't academy award material !I will also admit that I think bad movies are fun, I collect them me and my bad movie connoisseur friends can talk about them all day!

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

u say bad movies what 3 movies would u say was bad as far as syfy entertainment.
me,i would say district 9,the moon and dr abigale i fell asleep on that movie 3 times,i cant even remeber what it was called

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Tribble

YESSS,that would be the best if they do a sequel to that.

<< 1  2   >>

join