It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So why was this movie feared?"1ANUNNAKI",

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
i would hope that if this guy did do this movie he will tell about the big dna in the ark, and the windows on the ark, and the removing of the cover of the ark.Not looking over water but of land of the space ship that noah with the windows clearly noah?anunnaki is driving.

Your reading the wrong NOAH if your talking the Anunnaki
You want Utnapishtim

Sumerians believed that the universe consisted of a flat disk enclosed by a tin dome.

en.wikipedia.org...

Kinda like this

Noah's Ark

The Star Lost
www.snowcrest.net...

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Tribble

Oh you are so right, my thoughts exactly... Really makes the intelligent ones think twice before falling for the alien hoax false flag.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

I don't remember the name of the deep sea movie that had friendly Aliens swimming around, like gigantic angelic butterflies. There was water that traveled through the ship, only to mimic the guys face. We don't see these fuzzy feeling movies anymore.

Here is a 30 million dollar movie that squeaked by their protocol.
District 9- where TPTB coral, then try to enslave the Aliens.

[39] Its opening success was attributed to the studio's unusual marketing campaign.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Tribble

Shyeah, there was no way I missed that one! Was there the first friday night. There are comments about it around here somewhere, it was basically a mirror for reality, although the aliens can sometimes be our own people, see where i am going with that?

Anyway, maybe if enough of us ask politely for this in a viral way, the movie will be released, I hope so, I was so excited when first I saw the ad.

(Are you going to reply to me on our 'teaching' thread, lol)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Tribble

Oh also, I would LOVE to see the Undersea movie! never even heard of it to my knowledge. Sounds right up my alley.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tribble
I don't remember the name of the deep sea movie that had friendly Aliens swimming around, like gigantic angelic butterflies.

That would be this one

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

The odds of a release looks bleak to me. The guys myspace has been abandoned for a year!

I will U2U U on the teaching thread.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon, you are the man.
I loved the Abyss and watching those clips made my day.
So, thank you- thank you- thank you for finding them.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
i have been following developments on that movie from its beginnings, unfortunately I don't think it would have been shut down by TPTB but by,

A. A lack of money to finish the product. Loads of paperwork, hopeful financing and country tax credits needed to be obtained to have the money to finish it.

B. Lack of co-production companies coming on board willing to invest in the project especially if filmed in different locations.

C. and this is the hardest part, convincing a distributor that your film has a market out there and them putting millions into P&A (publishing and advertisement).

There are many steps that need to be accomplished before your film hits movie screens, or even DVD for that matter. So personally, I don't think it had to do with censoring as much as Jaguar films needing to retire the 'viral' and 'buzz' marketing they wanted to create with a product that will not see the light of day in the time line they originally had set for it.

Gives your company a bad name. Too bad, I really wanted to see how that would have turned out.

That being said, since the movie doesn't seem to have a relevance with current events, it does not mean it won't see the light of day in the future, especially with that much work having gone into it.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tribble
reply to post by antar

It is a shame that TPTB blocked it, so far.

And you know it has been blocked, how?

Why would they block this independent production when there have been dozens, if not hundreds, of ancient-astronaut related media produced in the past 40 years that hasn't been blocked?

But you must be right; the PTB are blocking any movies about good aliens to scare us...

Paul
Race to Witch Mountain
Planet 51

All about evil aliens wanting to destroy us.
edit on 18-10-2010 by DoomsdayRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

No evidence of anything TPTB do or don't do.
Fear the Alien movies and funny Alien movies are everywhere.
This movie had a different message- to rewrite the human history origin

It may have run out of money, but there is no proof either way.
He has not logged into myspace in over a year.

For now I will wait for Skyline, maybe it has a message.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
oh I saw District 9 the other day!!! Really good movie!!
watch it if you get a chance .I almost gave up on it in the beginning but then it got good!!!

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

Would u have liked to see the movie mrs blonde?
i know i would of.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

U dont think it would of been a movie of hype as far as what and who some ancients claim he or she was or alien or whatever?

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

holly wood is an illumanati central focus of all mind creating events of earth as well.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Utnapishtim ..never heared of that name can u explain before i look it up?

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Tribble

distict 9 was the worst movie ever ,but i think the sequel will be

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Tribble

Guess your right. I’m really glad they showed 2012 ,at least that told about the Noah story in an indirect brain frequencie,it led more to destruction more than what the creative thought that was given to the director as whole in the universe as a point of creation of time at what happened in the past but yet never told it was on another planet. Hopefully that movie will come out, I doubt it, in my line of work it would have been a disturbance in the force…the force.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

The creation of thought are very well know inside the world.there are very speciel people in the world that dedcate there life of conqureing the future as controle of time is important to some.
One thing they created was for u all to look up.
If a new moition picture ever comes out about aliens in the water,that frequencie will be one step closer to the truth.
If a new motion picture ever comes out about aliens in the cave u all will be very close.
BUT UNTIL THEY FEEL ITS TIME FOR THERE CHILDREN TO LEARN OF THERE EARTH.
guess they will keep u all on the... 'look up' status motion picture of the brain frequencie.
lol,oh well.until then.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join