It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So why was this movie feared?"1ANUNNAKI",

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Since i put this on one of my sites i have gotten some good repliies and such,but my questions are now to u all on the ats,i love the die hard skeptics on the ats because to me they are fair and alot of them bring good points to the table of truth for its all i look for.
There are also the die hard believers that can shed some light on this subject.
hear is a little something i put together about this subject,who is anunnaki to u all?
.www.youtube.com...

and in a way ..i guess this is the conclusion to this movie.
www.youtube.com...
I understand why this movie was feared i wonder do u all no?

edit on 17-10-2010 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Maybe its just a rubbish movie?

Banned by tppb?

ugh...

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
here is an interview

Google Video Link

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
there was a bunch of Hype about this movie ,but it never appeared.
something about the producers running out of money for the project.

I of course being a paranoid conspiracy theorist think that the funds drying up was a ..CONSPIRACY!!!

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Here is the trailer...

edit on 17-10-2010 by Zaanny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Yet another one of the many independent productions that fail for a variety of reasons. It happens to dozens upon dozens of productions every year. There is no conspiracy here, despite however much the producers want to hype it, despite however much the persecution-complex of the UFO believers might say.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
it was a film school project, never meant to be a full length motion picture

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
well crap, now I really wanna watch it now that I cant.

director has a half mullet, a mulley if you will. perhaps they felt his mullet was not powerful enough to much such a film.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
it was a film school project, never meant to be a full length motion picture

Nopee the Yahoo group is still running

[email protected]

But about a year ago Jon Gress took seriously ill... after that there were no more updates that I saw

Pity. I was waiting for that one.

I can pop over later and see the archives if there was any further news. But the link to the websit
1annunaki.com... is no longer valid

But its still here at Wayback machine

link

edit on 17-10-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

It would of been good for this movie to come out, it would of told u all about what and who the Noah of your religion side of the brain to the life of the brain of man kind really is.
oh well!

That movie if done in the future will be much better then what this guy, if in the future he does do it him self.
I hope to see to light the up and coming films of earth, it seems that they are slow walking u all on knowledge, slowly but surly. Slowly.
Allot of u all always look at Adam and eve but Noah and the many names they gave ANUNNAKI is the key to 35% of every ,very important unanswered questions in over 13 subjects of life as well as 3 questions about god. Noah.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

hats what i read somewhere else....cant remember where....

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

YEA! i bet he did get sick..they all do.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
It would of been good for this movie to come out, it would of told u all about what and who the Noah of your religion side of the brain to the life of the brain of man kind really is.

What exactly would this movie have done that 40 years of ancient astronaut media hasn't already?

YEA! i bet he did get sick..they all do.

Everyone gets sick and dies. Every single one of us. Some young. Some old. Even UFO researchers. There is no conspiracy here.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Good link Z! I think it's safe to say that there was no conspiracy taking this movie down, just natural circumstances.

Hollywood is a fickle industry.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

What exactly would this movie have done that 40 years of ancient astronaut media hasn't already?
Theres 3 movies that humans will never see.
Adam and Eve.
Noah.
and the triangle.

Yea every one does die i guess,expspcilly the ones that can change the frequencie of mankinds thoughts.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I saw the ad on TV a while back and was like YES!!! I was going to be there!!! But then, I heard no more about it. I really hope it somehow does become available in one way or another. The subject alone is totally fascinating to the max...

It was probably tptb who did not want it to be shown.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6 And it came to pass at the end of forty days, that Noah opened the window of the ark which he had made:

and Noah removed the covering of the ark, and looked, and, behold, the face of the ground was dry.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i would hope that if this guy did do this movie he will tell about the big dna in the ark, and the windows on the ark, and the removing of the cover of the ark.Not looking over water but of land of the space ship that noah with the windows clearly noah?anunnaki is driving.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Theres 3 movies that humans will never see.
Adam and Eve.
Noah.
and the triangle.

Yea every one does die i guess,expspcilly the ones that can change the frequencie of mankinds thoughts.

I saw the Triangle not long back, good film.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

It is a shame that TPTB blocked it, so far.

However, they do approve of Skyline. Sheer Alien terror, it fits right in with their itinerary.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join