It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slavery will never end, WAKE UP!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

oozyism,

Yes of course you are right, Americans are working more for less every day coming down to the level of the third world countries and paying more taxes and more for everything else we have to have to survive. We can't even be competitive in the world market as we can not produce things as good for less. We would have to come on down to the sweat shops of China and some of them just barely exist and work two and three shifts. A lot of Americans are still living high and have so much they won't be hurting for some time, but disaster is coming to America from the clouds on the horizon. Well it's no use worrying about it. Just hang in there and do the best we can. People will wake up but too late, as the old saying goes, "Too soon old and too late smart".

Truthiron

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: oozyism
reply to post by lee anoma

Islamic Slavery is an example of Slavery which gave Slaves rights.

If Slavery was legalized, and Slaves were given rights, they wouldn't have to suffer in huge numbers in shadows.

Text

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Slavery is natural and the middleast is filled with arrogant morons who talk old glory days that would make great slaves especially with these Mid East conflicts and the rest of the world out side of North America it's alway fun to break a proud stupid animal and make it cower and truly learn there inferiorities

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   

If Slavery was legalized, and Slaves were given rights, they wouldn't have to suffer in huge numbers in shadows.

This is where this whole idea falls apart for me and makes me think this is all just Islamic Propaganda.

What exactly is a Slave with Rights??? The reason they are a Slave is because they have No Rights. If you give them Rights they aren't a Slave anymore. Depending upon what you mean by Rights obviously. Giving them the Right to shut up and do what they are told would NOT count!! Please don't reply with something else like that either because you know what I mean when I say giving them Rights.
edit on 21-4-2014 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

This is where this whole idea falls apart for me and makes me think this is all just Islamic Propaganda.

What exactly is a Slave with Rights??? The reason they are a Slave is because they have No Rights. If you give them Rights they aren't a Slave anymore. Depending upon what you mean by Rights obviously. Giving them the Right to shut up and do what they are told would NOT count!! Please don't reply with something else like that either because you know what I mean when I say giving them Rights.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Slavery is perfectly right just what we have knoq is human organ harvesting and we cant take all the good jobs so we also got to do what ceasar did to prevent future slave revolts puting 1/3 of the labor in slave fields of work free men to work and get paid deciently we cannot have the state covering a rich peoples cheapness a reply to: Torturesgrip

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
A slave is ultimatly free owned labor doesnt mean the person has no rights they just have no choice but to work for there owner a reply to: Torturesgrip

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   
We a slave race. We are the miners of the 'gods' and not only that. We are subject to currency, everything we want, need or own (most of us) is acquired by cash, money, currency. What a tool it is. We are all slaves....

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
We have to be slaves to rules almost to survive in a civilized society and currency honestly currency is a blessing if has value backing it right know its a curse because of jewish khanites who run banks and tell America and other countries keep printing and slavery is right and wrong all dependent if the slave is willing to pay 250% his or hers value for his freedom and there are provisions put in place so they can save up money safely so the master doesn't steal privately earned funds of the slave and limiting how many hours a master can work them then comes breeding all those born into slavery have the same rights they must earn there freedom ultimately must not go to orphanages because that will put a burden on the state and it will make more laborers for the slave master but for those born into it they should only pay 75% value of there sale worth and most of that goes to the state for for the burden of another free citizen so 50% of any slaves value when purchasing there freedom should go to the state and slaves should never be put in dangerous jobs no risk or glory should be afforded to them in the making of any country in private or the public sector. reply to: D0M1N0

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lil Drummerboy
Anyone that carries money is a slave
It is how the machine runs

Well-said.

Just because someone can make a dollar or two or hundred a day does not raise them above status of mindless slave. What is the difference in paying slaves "food" or paying slaves "money"? We just pay "money" to make ourselves feel better. More than half of the world is enslaved by the Americans. This has got to change, and this will change.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join