It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How a loss can affect...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I kinda know it's not the done thing on ATA/BTS to go on about personal issues but I feel so damn low right now.. I've just been informed one of my first cousin’s has died, she was 42, a wife and a mother of a 12 year old girl, and... just a really great person, she really brought light to people and had one of those personalities that just shone above, she had an aneurysm about a year ago and had surgery, she got well again and just today her husband found her dead slumped over her bed, I just lost my mother to cancer two years ago and feel really bloody low about both of them loosing their life’s, I also know no bugger is going to give a toss about the way I feel right now I just needed to do something… anything... I know life goes on and I also know words don't bring back people.. Still hurts though... sorry........ Just needed to tell the world how I feel...
don't know why I'm typing this I just need something to take my mind of things..

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I'm very sorry for your loss. I sent you a personal message.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Zoodie

Thank you Zoodie, I have got back to you..

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I know exactly how you feel having lost many loved ones myself. It's never easy to lose someone we are close to. I lost my Dad just a few years ago. They live on in our hearts and in our memories. I suppose all I can offer is my sympathies and understanding. I can let you know that you are far from being alone in your pain and sorrow and that many of us share your sorrow.

Plant something special in a garden when the Season allows and put a statue of an angel or something in her honor. Life is more beautiful and mysterious than we know. I believe that we are far more than just a physical body, and that once we leave the body we go on to something else, something better.

Wishing you the strength and courage to see your way through. Hugs!

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Thank you Night Star, I may well do that, I just today turned over my garden in an area that could have a plant put there for my cuz... cheers for the nice words.... appreciated

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Sorry for you loss. All I can say is as long as she's in your memories, she'll have some sort of life, in a way. Not sure if that makes sense. At any rate, I can empathize. I've lost loved ones, myself. Just take care of your family and keep on with the business of living.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I'm sorry for your loss Majestic. I buried my Grandfather two months ago after a very long fight against cancer. While it's important to mourn a loss it's also Important to remember the good times you shared and be happy they lived, not sad that they passed. That's my philosophy... It's good to talk friend

Phil
edit on 17/10/10 by LondonUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Skid Mark

Thanks Skid Mark
bloody wrong loosing close people.. fact of life I know.. still rubbish and crap though, time will heal I'm sure.. still raw right now though...

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by LondonUK

Thanks LondonUK, and i'm sorry for your loss also, I must be honest and say I didn't expect anyone to get back on this thread, I just posted it in kind of a zombe mode... means a fair bit to know people are out there who are good and will take time out to reply.. thanks..

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Majestic RNA

Time will heal. I've found that it makes you appreciate the loved ones you have left more.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
My family and friends always say: I love you. If anything ever happens to one of us, we know there will be no regrets and that the person knew they were loved and appreciated at all times.

top topics

join