It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over The River Ponte di Giulio Italy Original? Is this CGI?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I saw this a while back,i don't remember if this one was talked about here,but if this is fake,this guy should be working for Spielberg! Check it out,it's a great video anyway,amazing!

Try this link....sorry
www.youtube.com...
edit on 17-10-2010 by CASH69 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-10-2010 by CASH69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I believe this has been posted before.
Im not an expert on CGI, so im not going to say anything on that.

Although, just from viewing it, it does not look real to me. I could be wrong though.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by FoxMulder91

Fox is right, it's been posted more than once and throughly debunked more than once too. It's CGI.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by CASH69

Yes, it has been debunked. There are at least three threads that were authored on ATS in the past. Do a search.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Interesting video . See here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

About the debunking , im not so sure....

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
The YT description states it's fake and even has a link back to a thread here.

This old Film Footage It had been showing for 3 years and It was given to Us Italian Researchers... not By the Air force. It is our Technology.

In the videoclip you're watching is the best version of the infamous video yet available on the internet. That's probably because is showing the original video that Chiumento received directly from the anonymous source. You can see clearly that the flying saucer is fake, as it clearly stands out against the background many times. As it was made three or four years ago, the CGI is not near as good as the Haitian/Dominican videos — in which, we must note, the UFOs blended well with the scenery because everything was CGI..

Here you will find the two video clips, the first one is the the copy and bellow is the Original...
forgetomori.com...

This all takes place in the Veneto region of Italy at a place called Ponte di Giulio. Near Aviano NATO Base. It is a dry river bed where the military does maneuvers and the photographer was on a tripod waiting for the object to come out of the woods.

Here's another two link....
www.ufofu.org...

And the last one.....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Three_moons

Ahhh my bad this is a different video than the link posted . Check my link above however , If it is cgi it is very very good.
edit on 17-10-2010 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join