It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

election catastrophe 2004

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Yes, I am convinced that the mayhem of election night 2000 will be NOTHING compared to what we will experience this coming election.

Who will be assasinated? Kerry, Bush??? I can't tell, but I do feel this for certainty... Cheny will NOT just hand over the Oval office.

Bush is a puppet... not a bad guy, just happened to be born into that family... he'd rather be on the ranch with the animals, drinking a beer, watching baseball, golfing, hunting...

This whole 4 years was a facade, and Bush never was the real President, it was his FATHER, CHENEY, RUMSFELD, ... you get the picture...

so, my prediction... not based on psychic-ness, just on my gut feeling/intuition, and common sense...
it's gonna get ugly!

I have heard from many psychic friends that they are too also convinced that there will be an assasination. And a big , major recession!

Catastrophe is seen, is it a natural disaster so huge, another terrorist event, or just the election/stock market...

Trouble looms ahead --PREPARE!

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
You said this isn't psychic, just your 'common sense'.
Uh ... There is nothing here that has any 'common sense'.
Just sounds like a leftie that is scared the right will win again.
Sorry. But that's all I see here.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Okay, can't wait to see how this turns out. I think however you are wrong, this is just my own intuition - but let me be the first to say it.

I predict a landslide FOR Bush in November! Then we can get on with it! There is no way our President is a puppet, that is just daft.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Relentless
There is no way our President is a puppet, that is just daft.

There is no way the 43rd "pOTUS" is a President. It is a blight on American history, but maybe it ought not to be erased from the records, as future Americans need to understand how to stop it happening again.

Realistic election predictions:

* Most negative campaign from an incumbent government in US history

* Most divided electorate in history and unprecedented pre-election violence by the violent party

* Bush gone before Election OR

* Diebold CEO comes under fire for not delivering on promise to give it to Bush

* Supreme Cour comes under fire - for what?

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I have to agree with you Bellstar!! I feel the same way.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
* Most divided electorate in history and unprecedented pre-election violence by the violent party

Is this an allusion to the anti-war protestor who stabbed a bush supporter to death after an arguement over Iraq?
BOTH parties have radical idiots in their ranks.
It stands to be mentioned though that of the two parties, only one has ever gotten so out of hand that US troops had to fire on them, and when it happened, most Americans thought the troops were right! What does that tell you about the violent nature of tje radicals in BOTH parties?

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I predict an election that Don king will try to air as pay-per-view...

It's going to be ugly - either Bush will pull a rabbit out of a hat (rabbit = Bin Laden), or the world climate will look so bad we won't care who's President...where's Ross perot when you want to feel good about wasting a vote?

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Well, there is great potential for things to go wrong this coming election. From 1840 through 1960, every president elected in an '0' year has been killed whilst being president. Maybe someone will take the worldwide hatred of Bush into their own hands.

Also, if the election goes down like it did last year (which I think it will but worse) then there will many angry people. Will Bush cheat his way in for another four years?

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   
As much as I dislike Bush and don't have a feel for Scary Kerry, I predict it will not really matter who's name gets on the door to the Oval Office, the Prez is just a face on a machine that should have been overhauled years ago.

This election should make the best reality series list for sure...

new topics

top topics

join