It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Visa Gift Card America has no anonymity to make international transactions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I used to purchase items on the Internet with a Visa prepaid giftcard so I dont get my regular card hijacked and then get ripped off. I recently found that Visa Gift card has changed its policy handed down to them from homeland security.

You can no longer uses this anonymous card for international purchases.

If you want to make an international purchase you now have to get whats called a money card. This requires that you give them your personal information and have to prove to them who you are, then once they have proven that to there satisfaction you get a card in the mail that can be used for international transactions.

We are in an invisible prison America! Serious terror groups dont need a visa gift card to carry out international transactions. This is to control you as a citizen only. This is so they know what you are doing at all times so you dont do things like buy pharmaceuticals overseas for less money. Or anything else that they want to control.

Our nation is not free at all, It has become a prison.
edit on 17-10-2010 by LoneGunMan because: of spelling :shk:

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
The incremental removal of our freedoms. A cut here, a cut there and few notice or are bothered (except for LoneGunMan of course). There's only one thing wrong with using a pre-pay card, the PTB can't track what you've bought.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
The highest denomination I have seen on those cards is 100 bucks. What is a person going to pay, that HS needs to worry about, for 100 bucks?

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
The highest denomination I have seen on those cards is 100 bucks. What is a person going to pay, that HS needs to worry about, for 100 bucks?

I would guess information, information is power, that's why DHS wants to know what you are doing, buying plans for whatever it is you have in mind, for instance. For quickness, I sometimes send cash to those I know I can trust, sometimes its a bank draft, or bank to bank transfer, western union, from one of their outlets, there are ways.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
That sucks! I use those cards too. Mostly for purchases over the net as well. I hate banks and believe they are the root of evil (and their gov lapdogs) so I don't have a bank account of any kind anymore. I haven't in almost 6 years and couldn't be happier. But this is bullspit! I really hate the lying murderous government with a fiery passion! S&F. Seriously people, when is enough enough?

new topics

top topics

join