It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Global Warming NWO plan explained.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Although the elites of the world and the wall street gang are doing great harm to our global society, there is no evidence that the idea of climate change benefits their agenda. In fact they would benefit from denying these ideas in order to maintain the status quo. It would benefit us as a whole to begin to escalate the use of renewable energy. "You cant run a linear system on a finite planet."

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoHierarchy

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
I don't believe the whole Global Warming deal to be part of any "One World Government." Instead, it's a theory (which is plausible) that has been exploited and profited off. This planet's warmth is increasing and no one knows (sorry, but it's True) if it's actually due to us. Are we damaging this planet in many ways? Absolutely. Is Global Warming one of those ways? That remains debatable.

Aside from that, you say the planet's "warmth" is increasing and nobody knows why... are you kidding? Scientists called Climatologists and Atmospheric Scientists dedicate their lives to studying these things and the fact that CO2 warms the atmosphere is ELEMENTARY physics. Also, humans have MASSIVELY increased the atmospheric levels of CO2 within a very very short amount of time. The planet's natural carbon sinks cannot scrub the CO2 we emit fast enough to maintain a balance, therefore we have a subsequent increase in temperatures and positive feedback effects (via water vapor, thawing of permafrost/methane/CO2 stores, etc.) which increase temps even further

No hierarchy,
I was wondering if you could provide some numbers. You say "MASSIVELY increased atmospheric levels...". What do you mean by massive? Exact numbers please (percentage and total mass).

You say "maintain a balance". What balance are you talking about? Are you saying carbon sinks take in the exact same amount of CO2 as that which is emitted (minus mankind)? Are you saying that without mankind's influence there would be no climate change?
Thanks.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
The Most Terrifying Video You'll Ever See

www.youtube.com...

Nuff said.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mulattoman
The Most Terrifying Video You'll Ever See

www.youtube.com...

Nuff said.

Bravo. There it is. Just look at Venus or Mars.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by The Baby Seal Club

I was wondering if you could provide some numbers. You say "MASSIVELY increased atmospheric levels...". What do you mean by massive? Exact numbers please (percentage and total mass).

The amount of atmospheric CO2 in the atmosphere has increased from preindustrial 280 ppm to current 390 ppm (39% in 150 years), with no end in sight. If we burn all known fossil fuels, it may increase to almost 900 ppm. Nuclear analysis of the carbon isotopes shows that majority of this increase comes from fossil carbon, therefore is manmade.
edit on 18/10/10 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

No time to watch the video right now,but I will.
I agree!
I got one thing to say to anyone that disputes this fact -- Agenda 21.

Edit to add - I'm not sure if the whole global warming thing is a farce, but TPTB are definitely taking advantage of the situation.
edit on 18-10-2010 by nottheonlyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Hey Bro, nice reply, I haven't time to argue all of it. Here's a little it to keep you honest!

Originally posted by atlasastro

In fact, Copenhagen was a resounding fail.
How is that for a NWO plan.

Monkton=Fail.
Nothing in the Video came true.
Nothing in the Video's you link are true either.
If the NWO were really in control, they just would have all signed the treaty.
Think about it.
Lord Monkton would be dead.
Think about it.
Isn't that what the NWO do?
They do what they want and they destroy those that get in the way.

I believe quite strongly that if there is such a thing as the NWO, it's a small group

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

That's not what they do,
They create the plan and the conditions for you wanting it applied as a solution,
very few if any, events are shoved down your throat.
It's better to have you ask for them to happen,
and I wouldnt say fail = mockton, wouldnt it be fail =nwo?
At least in this round anyway.
This CC isnt going away, it will be reserved under new packaging, with a new name, or offered as a solution to a new yet to happen event.
Dont be so quick to dismiss, remember, your agenda may begin around 20 yrs old and last till maybe your 60, (40yrs), and you'll be working your butt off to keep your head above water, then you die.
Their agenda, uses your life span like a chunk of sidewalk, and doesnt end, your kids, and grand kids get to deal with it.
I think its a good idea to stay openminded and vigilant, after all they couldnt care less about any ones family other than their own.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
as to who benefits of this global CO2 scam there is a simple answer

im from Europe and what the politicans want to do here is, to have a tax on CO2 emissions. So every car manufacturer has to give the government the information about the CO2 emission of the car you buy and you are the one who has to pay for it. Dont know if it was debated in the US but it surely has been in Europe.

BTT:

Didnt watch the videos from the OP but for every1 saying his nut and he has no clue about global warming i want you to remind what got all the histeria started. It was a book by AL GORE about the Topic and every monkey on the world can tell you one think. If any1 has no clue about global warming its Al Gore. The Nobel Price he got for it is as much deserved as Obamas Nobel Peace Price last year...

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
This guy is nuts. I can't believe some people think this guy has even a shred of credibility.

So let me get this straight:

Yes, he's obviously made a mound of exaggerations, manipulations, and out right lies in the past...

Yes, he uses half truths and various deceptive practices constantly in the video from the OP...

Yes, he doesn't even look or act like a credible man at all...

But oh ... he's some sort of nobility. He's against the mainstream. He talks about global conspiracies, and seems to be on the people's side...

So he must be legit.

Yes sir,...
As you are an experienced member you know how is goes,.
there is a rash of duh,.. goin around

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by kirkspuppet9
Although the elites of the world and the wall street gang are doing great harm to our global society, there is no evidence that the idea of climate change benefits their agenda. In fact they would benefit from denying these ideas in order to maintain the status quo. It would benefit us as a whole to begin to escalate the use of renewable energy. "You cant run a linear system on a finite planet."

'There is no evidence that the idea of climate change benefits their agenda, in fact they would benefit from denying these ideas in order to maintain the status quo.'...............

Please clarify this statement. Personally, I can see plenty of evidence. I simply can't understand how you can make such a statement, when the opposite seems glarinly obvious to me.

On what information do you base this huge denail?

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Professor Emeritus Hal Lewis admists Global Warming is a scam and resigns from the American Physics Society

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by KDM_Souljah
WOW, if you take the time too digest everything this guy is saying he puts across a lot of very well founded pionts,also what you need to remember about this guy is himself a Lord is an elite, he probaly commands a lot of respect , why is he coming out saying all this stuff and why is he able to say all this stuff ???, ask yourself how is it he was able to detail every little step the evil doers and money grabbers have been up too and how does he come to have every bit of information regarding this topic in very great detail, sounds suspicious and also he is a non-american who can see that your constitution is the most important thing ever ever ever in your life and never loose it , i need to do some research of my own and i bet we couldnt find the information this guy was told.

Ask yourself this one ???, The media hypped up this global warming where killing the planet and basicaly blamed the western developed world for this all and then basicaly when everything this guy found out that has been found out is used to kill the argument we the public never get to hear it was all a scam and were constantlyt being fed a 1 side argument

for god sake kids are being blown up in school classrooms for not agreeing global warming is real

boggles the mind

Too bad Monckton's not actually part of the House of Lords...

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Baby Seal Club

Originally posted by NoHierarchy

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
I don't believe the whole Global Warming deal to be part of any "One World Government." Instead, it's a theory (which is plausible) that has been exploited and profited off. This planet's warmth is increasing and no one knows (sorry, but it's True) if it's actually due to us. Are we damaging this planet in many ways? Absolutely. Is Global Warming one of those ways? That remains debatable.

Aside from that, you say the planet's "warmth" is increasing and nobody knows why... are you kidding? Scientists called Climatologists and Atmospheric Scientists dedicate their lives to studying these things and the fact that CO2 warms the atmosphere is ELEMENTARY physics. Also, humans have MASSIVELY increased the atmospheric levels of CO2 within a very very short amount of time. The planet's natural carbon sinks cannot scrub the CO2 we emit fast enough to maintain a balance, therefore we have a subsequent increase in temperatures and positive feedback effects (via water vapor, thawing of permafrost/methane/CO2 stores, etc.) which increase temps even further

No hierarchy,

You say "maintain a balance". What balance are you talking about? Are you saying carbon sinks take in the exact same amount of CO2 as that which is emitted (minus mankind)? Are you saying that without mankind's influence there would be no climate change?
Thanks.

You can refer to Maslo's response for some of the numbers, but here is more from me:

NOAA ESRL - Trends in Atmospheric Carbon Dioxide

Since the early 20th century, atmospheric CO2 has increased from 280ppm to almost 400ppm now. The atmosphere hasn't seen these CO2 levels in hundreds of thousands of years, let alone in the short amount of time we've increased it.

We also contribute around 29 gigatons of carbon to the atmosphere per year. Only 40% of it is scrubbed via carbon sinks, the rest has lingered and compounded since the early 20th century.

Carbon dioxide in Earth's atmosphere

How do human CO2 emissions compare to natural CO2 emissions?
edit on 18-10-2010 by NoHierarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Brilliant interview. Lord Moncton kicks butt. Love it.
As long as the science isn't in, I vote the sky isn't falling.
They say pollution is caused by poverty yet they are trying to impoverish the developed nations with carbon taxes and the Kyoto protocol.
Global communism at work.
No thanks, none for me.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
Point out one peer reviewed published paper linked to climate gate that was fraudulent.
Just one.

how about the infamous hockey stick? this one has a nice IPCC stamp on it =)

climategate describes EXACTLY WHY the science is fraudulent. Sheesh its like calling out a pathological liar that continues to think you believe them. by no stretch of logic are the deniers required to prove fraudulent science. all we require is an even platform and the uncorrupted data (if there is any left) speaks for itself.

as far as using crazed old scientists as media platforms... why the hell not?! denier science has been shunned to hell, and the only voices we get in the MSM are "loonies." surprising how these loonies still manage to present some slivers of undeniable logic and the subversive thought process that is essential to seeing through all the bs.

peace,
mbzastava

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by NoHierarchy

The idea that CO2 hasn't been higher in hundreds of thousands of years is another fallacy that has been re-presented repetitiously and refuted ad nauseam. It's important to understand that glaciological records which the IPCC base their idea on pre-industrial levels of CO2 have been found to consistently underestimate the amount of atmospheric CO2. Reason being, because there will inevitably be diffusion of CO2, especially in the newer and thinner layers of ice, thus it is probable that the actual CO2 at the time they were formed would have been higher. Also, anything like what we have measured at Mauna Loa over the last 50 years would be smoothed out, and a great amount of information lost. You can see how ice core records compare with stomata proxies and there's a glaring contradiction, stomata measurements show much more variability. Ask yourself, why the IPCC arbitrarily refuse to use stomata proxies when they are probably a more reliable indicator. Paleo-reconstructions can never be used as absolutes anyway since there is no standard measurements which they can be compared, only relatives.

Personally, I think the biggest threat to our freedom is the susceptibility of people to unquestionably believe anything they are told. My guess is people believe in AGW to fill a spiritual void that comes from not believing in any God.

EDIT: this video crystallises my thoughts perfectly: www.youtube.com...
edit on 19-10-2010 by Nathan-D because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by kirkspuppet9

The global financial elite require boom and bust cycles from which they can profit by being the instigators of them. The carbon trading scheme is no different. You may recall the Enron scandal. Ken Lay was one of the architects of the carbon trading scheme (scam). There is no plan to save the planet from AGW/CC/CD. They know its a fraud. It is an excuse to extort trillions from the masses to fill their coffers.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
So, the global warming is under way mainly due to solar activity. Now what? Stop talking about it, and start to actively NOT SUPPORTING THE ONES WHO PERPETUATE THE SITUATION. How?; you may ask, and I will answer.

Do not buy more from the Big Oligarchies then you need to survive. Buy the rest locally, or start inventing your own things. It's not hard, it's FUN!

Learn about who you are, what you are made of, where you come from, where you are going.

Talk, talk and TALK, with everyone. Especially about how you feel. Are you sad? Tell the one nearest you and try to tell them WHY! This is the most important sten as the ones leading this new and hateful NWO HATES THIS! You will eventually figure out that you can be as happy without money, and this will crush them.

Talk with people you don't know and ask about their lives and tell them about yours. You will learn a lot of things about yourself and what your view of the world is, through other. I quote Carl Sagan, "We are a way for the cosmos to know itself."; and you are a way for me to know myself.

Talk with people that you do know about you, them and the universe we all live in.

What happens when we die? What was before you were born? What happens when you dream? Is out of body experiences real, and were are you at that moment if that is so? Talk about this, instead of how drunk you are going to get this weekend or what you saw on TV earlier today. This is more important then any Global Warming.

If you start to tend to your consciousness, your mind and your body will automagically follow. TALK TALK TALK, and not about GW!

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nathan-D

Would you be gracious enough to point out any of his misunderstandings in climate science and explain in detail exactly why he is wrong?
I was gracious enough to link to short videos, just to start.

Curious people like me would like to know.
If you are indeed curious, as you claim to be, do you own research. That should sate your curiosity.

Also, just because you think he lacks the salient qualifications
It has nothing to do with what I think, the man has no qualifications and has in fact lied about his qualifications.

that doesn't necessarily mean he's wrong.
I know that, so I found out for myself that he is, in fact, wrong.

I find the arguments from skeptics like Monckton more convincing, not because of his qualifications, but because he makes more sense.

Monkton=Claims that the NWO has manufactured AGW in order to bring about a communist world government.
I guess that makes total sense.

He claimed that Copenhagen would be its beginning.
Didn't happen. Monkton makes sense=Fail.
So yeah, the man makes amazing sense.
He then claimed that Obama and the senate were afraid to sign Copenhagen and push the GW agenda because "the people" had written letters and protested to their Congressmen.
This is the same Congress and President that ignored 9 millions "pink slips" from people who said they didn't want health reform. The millions that didn't want the bailouts in TARP. The millions that protested the Wars. Millions of people who think 9/11 is an inside job. Didn't stop them then ignoring all those. All of sudden the NWO just stopped by a few letters. Remember, that this is not just about America, the entire world failed to agree at Copenhagen, not just the USA.
Monkton NWO claim makes sense=Fail.

Here's a good video (www.youtube.com...) of Monckton talking to an environmentalist, he even tells her not to believe anything he says and encourages her to do her own research, as opposed to the generally dogmatic stuff you often get from the alarmists authoritatively telling us that the "science is settled", or the "time for debate is over", or my personal favourite, "we must act now before it is too late!" Polar bears are dying en masse!", obviously to try and evoke an emotional response out of people and vitiate their objectivity.

Yeah, Monkton doesn't go for the emotional stuff in order to evade objectivity, does he?
After all, he just claims that THE ENTIRE WORLD WILL BECOME A COMMUNIST ONE WORLD STATE.

I have researched what he says.
What he claims is rubbish.

I don't see many believers trying to claim that AGW is a NWO plot.
This quote of mine was related to those that accept Global Warming. You have totally misunderstood my post.

He certainly isn't the only one,
I know. I am familiar with the many Skeptics.

a sate-sanctioned book in China
A state sanctioned book by China. OMG, OMG, OMG, a state sanctioned book by China.
Are you serious! On one had you accept that Monkton makes sense in his claims that the NWO is trying to bring in a Communist World State.
And now you tell me that the Peoples Republic of China, A COMMUNIST state, is critical of global warming.

recently said that AGW is "a conspiracy between Western governments and business to protect their own way of life, at the expense of the entire developing world — in other words, 80% of the world's population".

Make your mind up dude!
Is global warming a NWO conspiracy in order to bring about a one world communist state.
Or do you believe a communist state, like China, that claims it is a western conspiracy.

Do some research into it first before brushing it off as nonsense.
I have. AND it is pure nonsense.

You might want to start with Agenda 21.

www.un.org...
Read it for yourself.

If you read section 9. Concerning the Atmosphere, its recommendations and suggestions for Government action for each member that signed the treaty in Rio in 92' you will note that these suggestions and changes have not been even remotely implemented.
In fact, for each section, go through all the environmental areas, and look at all the suggestions and recommendations. Then research the action taken for YOUR country.
See how many your country has actually made or even attempted.

Activities

9.12. Governments at the appropriate level, with the cooperation of the relevant United Nations bodies
and, as appropriate, intergovernmental and non-governmental organizations, and the private sector,
should:
a. Cooperate in identifying and developing economically viable, environmentally sound energy
sources to promote the availability of increased energy supplies to support sustainable
development efforts, in particular in developing countries;

Almost twenty years later.

We can see how well that has worked. China is building more Coal Fire Power Plants than ever before in History.

c. Promote the research, development, transfer and use of improved energy-efficient
technologies and practices
, including endogenous technologies in all relevant sectors, giving
special attention to the rehabilitation and modernization of power systems, with particular
attention to developing countries;

In my country, and in particular my state, we stalled in promoting policy on Climate Change in order to generate a tax base to invest in more modern, efficient and sustainable power supply. This resulted in a stagnation in response and action to our current out dated power production and infrastructure which has seen costs rise nearly 35% anyway, making counter arguments relating to tax increases on carbon emissions tax redundant as cost have increased anyway.

k. Encourage education and awareness-raising programmes at the local, national, subregional
and regional levels concerning energy efficiency and environmentally sound energy systems
;
l. Establish or enhance, as appropriate, in cooperation with the private sector, labelling
programmes for products to provide decision makers and consumers with information on
opportunities for energy efficiency.

We also failed to address the trends in power use. Research found that people will still try and maintain habits of use, absorbing power costs regardless of income status, until it starts creating an increase in economic stress in average household. We are seeing this now in larger percentages in my state now that the costs have increased.
au.news.yahoo.com...

I could uses every section of Agenda 21 and show how Governments around the world have largely ignored the recommendations made within.

I could do the same with Kyoto, which has given China and India( two of the largest emitters) a free pass until 2012.
So much for the NWO.

Monkton= Fail.
Agenda 21=Fail.
Your post+Monkton+Agenda 21 = Epic Fail.

edit on 19/10/10 by atlasastro because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join