It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Global Warming NWO plan explained.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
G'Day ATS,

Now I don't know much about this guy's credibility, reading his Wiki page it would seem he's a bit of a character. What do you expect from a British Peer!? However, his message is clear, Climate Change is nothing but a NWO plan to bring about a One World Government. He really seems to know his stuff, sounds intelligent and on the ball. I found this really interesting and very plausible.....enjoy.

I especially like the part about Gore buying a $4 million dollar beach front property.....what a tool!!

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
This interview is EXCEPTIONAL and should be made viral.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by erumisato

yes it is and yes it should be!!

Thank you Mr. Foot for this thread..

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

I have to say, you have well and truly stolen my thunder here kiwifoot, I have just finished writing up a somewhat lengthy thread on this very topic, a large part of which circled around these videos. Oh well, I'll be sure to link this thread in there instead

As for Monckton; he is quite the character. I urge people to have a gander through some of the videos on YouTube of him, especially the ones where he interviews environMENTALISTS at numerous rallys. He has an uncanny knack of making them look stupid, not that he has to try very hard. It goes to show that some people (a lot of people) will hold a sign or chant a song with very little knowledge of what their actual cause is, it's almost fashionable to do so these days.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8

I have to say, you have well and truly stolen my thunder here kiwifoot, I have just finished writing up a somewhat lengthy thread on this very topic, a large part of which circled around these videos. Oh well, I'll be sure to link this thread in there instead

As for Monckton; he is quite the character. I urge people to have a gander through some of the videos on YouTube of him, especially the ones where he interviews environMENTALISTS at numerous rallys. He has an uncanny knack of making them look stupid, not that he has to try very hard. It goes to show that some people (a lot of people) will hold a sign or chant a song with very little knowledge of what their actual cause is, it's almost fashionable to do so these days.

Mate, I hope you still post your thread, it's not only definitely not problem in my eyes, the mods should be fine too, this isn't a breaking story on anything. Just put it in General Conspiracy, I feel stink.

I just wanted folk to watch it, I haven't time to make a decent thread, please buddy, post it!!

footy

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

The Three Chinas
I have written here frequently that I believe current estimates of future energy consumption are flawed. I hope the information provided above shows why. As I have written before, extending current consumption and development trends over a short period of time shows a doubling and perhaps a tripling of energy use over the medium term. That could see global demand for energy reaching 2,000 quads per year by 2035.

I do not know what the sensitivity of the atmosphere is to a doubling of concentrations of CO2 is, and despite pronouncements from partisans on either side of that argument, I don’t think anybody else knows, either.

I do not know what cycles of earth, moon, sun and stars will combine to push or pull global temperatures one way or another, and despite pronouncements from partisans on either side, I don’t think anybody else knows, either. wattsupwiththat.com...-26577
S&F......peace edit to say this is not my words but soley from whats up with that contributor ....once again peace

edit on 17-10-2010 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Here's something to add for researchers of this subject.

Archive for the ‘Global Warming Agenda’ Category

www.wiseupjournal.com...

Telegraph: Welcome to the New World Order

Climategates, Glaciergates, Amazongates, Pachaurigates and Africagates may come and go, but as far as the UN is concerned the caravan must roll on regardless.

Just have a look at this terrifying document unearthed by George Russell at Fox News the one which paves the way for the New World Order destined to be imposed on us in the name of ecological righteousness.

www.wiseupjournal.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Just to add some balance, and a little more perspective on our friend Lord Monkton.

This is gold, Al Gore and Lord Monkton bust a rhyme.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Always good to get the other side of the story....however.

If you take away the mocking, clever references to being crazy and clips from films....there is little here that makes me change my mind.

So he has had crazy ideas in the past. So he interprets some reports in a way that points to CC being bogus, isn't that what climate change believers are doing, except the other way round?

Climategate and the silencing of climate change doubting scientists should tell anyone that this is a load of bull, if not, it would just be peer reviewed and stated as rubbish. When the scientific community doesn't allow the other side of the coin to be even showed, then the scientific world has something to hide my friend.

All the best, kiwifoot.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Hi Kiwi,
Thanks for replying to my post.

Originally posted by kiwifoot

Always good to get the other side of the story....however.
No doubt.

If you take away the mocking, clever references to being crazy and clips from films....there is little here that makes me change my mind.
You mean, that all the lies he tells, the claims he makes regarding his qualifications and positions and his total lack of understanding in relation to the science of climate change has no impact on you?
Fair enough.

So he has had crazy ideas in the past.
Yes, he also has some crazy ideas now too.

So he interprets some reports in a way that points to CC being bogus
You fail to point out that his interpretations are themselves, bogus.

isn't that what climate change believers are doing, except the other way round?
I agree that some climate change believers may interpret reports differently, with some tending towards the dramatic end of the spectrum in terms of the effects of climate change. I don't see many believers trying to claim that AGW is a NWO plot.
In fact Lord Monkton claimed that last year the world would have actually agreed to Copenhagen.
The paper he mentions in the first Video, Monkton stated that most countries would sign it, Including the USA. The Video is title Obama to cede US sovereignty.
The USA still hasn't signed Kyoto Protocol from 1997, the only one in the world.

My favorite Quotes:"They are about to impose a communist world government on the world".
"You have a President(referring to Obama) that has very strong sympathies with that point of view (referring to communist world government), he'll sign, he'll sign anything, he's a noble laureate. Of course he'll sign.

In fact it is a bit of a rehash of the first video in your OP.
Did that happen though last year?
No.
In fact, Copenhagen was a resounding fail.
How is that for a NWO plan.

Monkton=Fail.
Nothing in the Video came true.
Nothing in the Video's you link are true either.
If the NWO were really in control, they just would have all signed the treaty.
Think about it.
Lord Monkton would be dead.
Think about it.
Isn't that what the NWO do?
They do what they want and they destroy those that get in the way.

Look who it is that is actually getting destroyed.
Scientists get hacked.
Massive smear campaigns surrounding the emails, yet no scientific fraud or published works found, not one.
Bias in media reports and editorials that over represent skeptics when the vast majority of scientific material is showing AGW.

Climategate and the silencing of climate change doubting scientists should tell anyone that this is a load of bull, if not, it would just be peer reviewed and stated as rubbish.
What about Climate gate?
Point out one peer reviewed published paper linked to climate gate that was fraudulent.
Just one.
I have been asking CC skeptic this from the beginning of climate gate, as yet, not one skeptic has answered this. Just show me one scientific peer reviewed authored by those accused in climate gate that show fraud. Don't cut and paste emails. Show me the science that is fraudulent.
If it is B.S. , you should have loads of published papers that are fraudulent considering the claims related to the climategate email scandal.

When the scientific community doesn't allow the other side of the coin to be even showed, then the scientific world has something to hide my friend.

What has been suppressed? Did you know that Climate SKepticism gets the same, if not more media coverage then advocates of AGW, even though the vast percentage of scientific work is mostly advocating AGW?
Considering the MSM is apparently owned by the NWO, we should see the reverse. We should se the MSM favouring AGW over skeptics, and in fact suppressing skeptics.
Do we see that?
No.
Monkton did a tour here this year. For $20,000 of course. He was covered in all the MSM in Australia.
[i150.photobucket.com...]Monkton on Austalia's most popular Breakfast show[/url]
www.theaustralian.com.au...

If the science world and NWO are really in control, do you really think Monkton would see the light of day let alone Travel the world getting MSM coverage in order to attackAGW believers.
Think about it.

All the best, kiwifoot.

Thanks mate, all the best to you too.
There are much better arguments against CC and cap and trade IMHO, then this guy.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

You mean, that all the lies he tells, the claims he makes regarding his qualifications and positions and his total lack of understanding in relation to the science of climate change has no impact on climate science?

Would you be gracious enough to point out any of his misunderstandings in climate science and explain in detail exactly why he is wrong? Curious people like me would like to know. Also, just because you think he lacks the salient qualifications that doesn't necessarily mean he's wrong. I find the arguments from skeptics like Monckton more convincing, not because of his qualifications, but because he makes more sense. Here's a good video (www.youtube.com...) of Monckton talking to an environmentalist, he even tells her not to believe anything he says and encourages her to do her own research, as opposed to the generally dogmatic stuff you often get from the alarmists authoritatively telling us that the "science is settled", or the "time for debate is over", or my personal favourite, "we must act now before it is too late!" Polar bears are dying en masse!", obviously to try and evoke an emotional response out of people and vitiate their objectivity.

I don't see many believers trying to claim that AGW is a NWO plot.

He certainly isn't the only one, a sate-sanctioned book in China recently said that AGW is "a conspiracy between Western governments and business to protect their own way of life, at the expense of the entire developing world — in other words, 80% of the world's population". Do some research into it first before brushing it off as nonsense. You might want to start with Agenda 21.
edit on 18-10-2010 by Nathan-D because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
This guy is nuts. I can't believe some people think this guy has even a shred of credibility.

So let me get this straight:

Yes, he's obviously made a mound of exaggerations, manipulations, and out right lies in the past...

Yes, he uses half truths and various deceptive practices constantly in the video from the OP...

Yes, he doesn't even look or act like a credible man at all...

But oh ... he's some sort of nobility. He's against the mainstream. He talks about global conspiracies, and seems to be on the people's side...

So he must be legit.

I find it increasingly ironic as the weeks go by how supposedly "awakened" individuals are truly so very in the dark.

I see quite clearly now, that a good deal of conspiracy theorists are actually just projecting their own insecurities about their selves onto the world. What's the saying ?? "People don't see the world as it is, they see it as they are".

YES, their are conspiracies, but YES also, there are some serious global issues that humanity faces in this century. If we are not able to have a critical eye on what must be done for the sustainability of civilization throughout the coming decades and centuries, perhaps we do indeed deserve to have some superhero group impose their will on humanity by covert means. You see the villain hiding in the shadows, I see a mostly unconscious fool of a people who hasn't a clue who the real enemy is. The real enemy is as has always been throughout our history. Buddha said the greatest evil was ignorance. Jesus said much of the same, my people perish FOR a lack of knowledge. Well, you can choose the path of willful ignorance, but not me. I seek to see us as we really are.
edit on 18-10-2010 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nathan-D

You mean, that all the lies he tells, the claims he makes regarding his qualifications and positions and his total lack of understanding in relation to the science of climate change has no impact on climate science?

Would you be gracious enough to point out any of his misunderstandings in climate science and explain in detail exactly why he is wrong? Curious people like me would like to know. Also, just because you think he lacks the salient qualifications that doesn't necessarily mean he's wrong. I find the arguments from skeptics like Monckton more convincing, not because of his qualifications, but because he makes more sense. Here's a good video (www.youtube.com...) of Monckton talking to an environmentalist, he even tells her not to believe anything he says and encourages her to do her own research, as opposed to the generally dogmatic stuff you often get from the alarmists authoritatively telling us that the "science is settled", or the "time for debate is over", or my personal favourite, "we must act now before it is too late!" Polar bears are dying en masse!", obviously to try and evoke an emotional response out of people and vitiate their objectivity.

I don't see many believers trying to claim that AGW is a NWO plot.

He certainly isn't the only one, a sate-sanctioned book in China recently said that AGW is "a conspiracy between Western governments and business to protect their own way of life, at the expense of the entire developing world — in other words, 80% of the world's population". Do some research into it first before brushing it off as nonsense. You might want to start with Agenda 21.
edit on 18-10-2010 by Nathan-D because: (no reason given)

MONCKTON IS A LYING PROPAGANDIST FOR CORPORATIST POWERS THAT BE

He's been debunked endlessly:

Climate scientists eviscerate Lord Monckton’s attempt to disinform the U.S. Congress

'Chemical nonsense': Leading scientists refute Lord Monckton's attack on climate science

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I don't believe the whole Global Warming deal to be part of any "One World Government." Instead, it's a theory (which is plausible) that has been exploited and profited off. This planet's warmth is increasing and no one knows (sorry, but it's True) if it's actually due to us. Are we damaging this planet in many ways? Absolutely. Is Global Warming one of those ways? That remains debatable.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
I don't believe the whole Global Warming deal to be part of any "One World Government." Instead, it's a theory (which is plausible) that has been exploited and profited off. This planet's warmth is increasing and no one knows (sorry, but it's True) if it's actually due to us. Are we damaging this planet in many ways? Absolutely. Is Global Warming one of those ways? That remains debatable.

Of course it's been exploited/profited off of. Some of the profits are decent (going towards serious advances/renewables) and some are just greenwashing/lies. But what else do you expect in this world? Just about EVERYTHING, whether initially good or bad, is exploited for profit. That's the globalized/Capitalist economic world we live in. People are starving for money (whether by necessity or desire) and so they seek profit in the illusory (but powerful/pervasive) monetary system. Just because a noble cause is being exploited does NOT mean that it's therefore a hoax, what it means is that business as usual is occurring and spoiling a good thing.

Aside from that, you say the planet's "warmth" is increasing and nobody knows why... are you kidding? Scientists called Climatologists and Atmospheric Scientists dedicate their lives to studying these things and the fact that CO2 warms the atmosphere is ELEMENTARY physics. Also, humans have MASSIVELY increased the atmospheric levels of CO2 within a very very short amount of time. The planet's natural carbon sinks cannot scrub the CO2 we emit fast enough to maintain a balance, therefore we have a subsequent increase in temperatures and positive feedback effects (via water vapor, thawing of permafrost/methane/CO2 stores, etc.) which increase temps even further.

Scientists are actually QUITE sure about overwhelming human contributions to current global warming. Global warming is like the straw that may break the camel's back. We've already destroyed ecosystems, climates, resources, other species, air/water enough... and global warming serves to upset the GLOBAL balance like a finishing blow. It's very real and it's very much our fault.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
WOW, if you take the time too digest everything this guy is saying he puts across a lot of very well founded pionts,also what you need to remember about this guy is himself a Lord is an elite, he probaly commands a lot of respect , why is he coming out saying all this stuff and why is he able to say all this stuff ???, ask yourself how is it he was able to detail every little step the evil doers and money grabbers have been up too and how does he come to have every bit of information regarding this topic in very great detail, sounds suspicious and also he is a non-american who can see that your constitution is the most important thing ever ever ever in your life and never loose it , i need to do some research of my own and i bet we couldnt find the information this guy was told.

Ask yourself this one ???, The media hypped up this global warming where killing the planet and basicaly blamed the western developed world for this all and then basicaly when everything this guy found out that has been found out is used to kill the argument we the public never get to hear it was all a scam and were constantlyt being fed a 1 side argument

for god sake kids are being blown up in school classrooms for not agreeing global warming is real

boggles the mind

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Am I the only one who thinks this guy has crazy wierd eyes?

Serious they are like

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

I just think your name is quite fitting for the post..

I actually think it's not completely just his eyes. I think it's his bloated face, and the large half-moon bags below his eyes that accent the googly appearance....

...but yeah when I first saw the vid I was wondering if this was some sort of CGI to appear like those old 70's/80's clay animations..

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

ROFL, yes, I see the irony in my post! My eyes will never be that wide though...lol Dude looks like he's on drugs

Every now and then the PTB throw us a bone, I wish it was a less freaky goggle eyed bone but it is a bona all the same! I am yet to watch the debunks, I think I already debunked in my mind

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Although the elites of the world and the wall street gang are doing great harm to our global society, there is no evidence that the idea of climate change benefits their agenda. In fact they would benefit from denying these ideas in order to maintain the status quo. It would benefit us as a whole to begin to escalate the use of renewable energy. "You cant run a linear system on a finite planet."

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join