It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelation; the First Woe

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

My response to the claims made about the year 2012 was that I could see no prophetic significance in the date.
This position seems to have been vindicated.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Take the text and try to think what in this day and age would be of locusts, stings, torture, face of a human, and plates of armor, noise of thunder.

AH 64 [or the likeness there of,] comes to mind, more and more are seen above city's across the USA . where I live it is a weekly event,the sores could be the after effect of all the fall out being released buy the Japan reactors, Chernobyl, and the new leaks in at the Hanford site in Washington State. These are Things still yet to come. 5 months? Could be the time it would take to put down a civil strife.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
AH 64 [or the likeness there of,] comes to mind, more and more are seen above city's across the USA . where I live it is a weekly event,

I still like my own explanation.
Whatever the "locusts" are, they are not killing people; just bringing people to despair.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
This series was running ten years ago, and may, perhapss, be topical again.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: iamnot

This thread doesn't narrow it down and specify any group which may be the locusts. I'm not saying this thread is in error, it just isn't specific. It doesn't identify any particular group. Not that that is wrong either, I may be jumping the gun but I really don't think so.

In the link provided, you will learn about the Baha'is. The Islamic Faction that is going to take over America, oppress and enslave it while Christian churches slumber. Time to wake up everyone up.

Ugh that just gave me a vision of choppers filling the sky flying into America by these baha'is.........and those are the locusts....

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Do you think the vaccine is the Mark of the beast?

Im desperate to know because I am facing pressure to get vaccinated.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK
No, it isn't.
I've even done a thread on the subjecy; Revelation, pandemic, vaccination

Briefly, it doesn't fit the descrption of the mark of the beast, and the timing's all wrong.
The beast of Revelation ch13 is someone dominating the world, killing Christians, and using the mark to identoiy his followers. If nobody matches that description, then the beast doesn't exist yet.

Therefore NOTHING should be identified as "the mark of the beast" until the beast himself actually appears. In fact the sensible course is to do things in that order; find the beast, and use that knowledge to identify the mark. Doing it the other way round is like being a German one hundred years before Adolf Hitler was born, and trying to guess what symbol would be used on his armbands.

edit on 19-9-2021 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: GoShredAK
No, it isn't.
I've even done a thread on the subjecy; Revelation, pandemic, vaccination

Briefly, it doesn't fit the descrption of the mark of the beast, and the timing's all wrong.
The beast of Revelation ch13 is someone dominating the world, killing Christians, and using the mark to identoiy his followers. If nobody matches that description, then the beast doesn't exist yet.

Therefore NOTHING should be identified as "the mark of the beast" until the beast himself actually appears. In fact the sensible course is to do things in that order; find the beast, and use that knowledge to identify the mark. Doing it the other way round is like being a German one hundred years before Adolf Hitler was born, and trying to guess what symbol would be used on his armbands.

Thank you for explaining that to me 🤙🙏

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join