It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why McDonald's Happy Meal Hamburgers Won't Decompose ~ The Real Story Behind The Story

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by carlitomoore

S&F for you. Excellent OP, carlitomoore I suspect it's not just the sodium & preservatives in the Mickey D's burger & bun that keeps it from normal decay. It's probably IRRADIATED.

I think Omaha Steaks is still selling their irradiated hamburger, ummm, yum.

Some of our "fresh" produce is being irradiated & the public is NOT being told, even the greengrocer is not being told the truth of what he's selling.

I discovered this dirty little secret of our supermarkets many years ago. Buy an apple from Kroger or such and set it out at room temperature. At the same time, put an ORGANIC apple beside it. The organic apple will decay rapidly. The apple from Kroger will last for MONTHS. No joke!

TPTB have been irradiated some of our "fresh" produce for at least 15 years that I KNOW of. NO WARNING posted.

People will not believe that we are being poisoned ON PURPOSE. The world is over-populated, and we are being culled. Just wait until they finish destroying the First World countries with invasions & economic collapse, then they will start the SERIOUS culling of the herds of sheeple -- UNOPPOSED.

SeaWind

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Thanks for the post, I stopped eating fast food years ago, why any one would touch it after the 30 day mickyds diet docu is beyond me. Anytime I used to hear someone I know talk about swinging by there for some burgers I would try to tell them about what your OP is about. They usually say "Oh that's why you always find french fries in perfect condition in the car" then they usually roll on over to Mcdonalds anyways. I don't waste my time trying to enlighten anyone much lately, most people could care less one way or the other.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
my english teacher has twinkies that are several years old that dont decompose. they are gross looking though but no mold. Processed crap food like these are just sad and show where america might be going. have you seen wall e? no one can walk in that movie they are so fat.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

Originally posted by Ahmose
to the dumpster i go.

edit on 18-10-2010 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

You just admitted to eating from a dumpster!

One more reason why this thread is less palatable than baloney - everything some people read is gospel.

my god....

chicken nuggets are beak and feet, oh the madness over pretend die burgers. Eat carrots, then, get off our backs.. lmao..

lol, congrats on your failure at reading comprehension.

i said no such thing.
get a grip.
must be all the micky d's going to your brain. lol

and no, nuggets are not beaks and feet,
they are mostly ground up chicken skin and other useless parts of the * genetically modified* animal,
liquids included..
shaped into little chunks of "goodness", all for you to eat.
enjoy.

Get off your backs? lol
Keep eating mc'd's and you wont have to worry,
either, i wont be able to hold onto your backs... (maybe i could grasp one of your rolls)
or you'll just simply be dead soon enough due to system failure.
either way,
You wont have a back for me to be on.

So, eat up buddy!

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose
I would forage through the forest floor sewn with animal feces for twigs and berries before i even thought about putting this poison into my body.

I think the majority of people are soo dumb and impartial today,
that they would continue to eat this $&^% even if they knew exactly how it was made and what was actually in it.
Seriously.

I probably can't explain why this is amusing, but...

berries surrounded by deer-berries is called "hunting snack". Dust them off and munch away! The deer feces aren't gonna hurt you as much as a Hamburger Helper. I look forward to mountain trips just to " forage through the forest floor sewn with animal feces for twigs and berries"... well, not so much the twigs. This is actually funny because that was considered normal until around the industrial age.

I agree about the majority being dumb, us included to a degree... impartiality is subjective. You may (or may not) be impartial to Hamburger Helper. So, even if you use 100% Certified Organic Beef, it's still crap... read the box. I'm impartial to lots of bad things, but I try to make myself eat real food that my body seems to like... mushrooms, carrots, peas. It's still crap if it came from a chain store. The whole Front Range is on this organic kick, so it definitely makes real food more available! If it wasn't for the abundance of locally grown certified organic food, I'd still be eating fast food 2-3 times a day.

When I was younger, I went 3 years eating Hardee's at least twice a day... damn hot girls!
but I loved their "biskits and graystuff".

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I'm proud to say, I haven't eaten McDonald's in over 2 years, and I really don't have any plans to eat there ever again

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I made a commitment to myself to avoid fast food and I did for a very long time. Eventually I found myself in a McDonalds using the wifi and eating a McDouble. The wifi was not functioning and I asked the manager to fix it. I even told her how it could be fixed, as the router simply needed rebooted. She said she was not willing to do that. I said it was a simple thing to do, and I am a customer asking for a problem to be resolved. She said no, she can't. I said, "No, you won't. You're just admitting to incompetence over a very simple problem." She yelled at me to get out of her restaurant or she would call the police to have me removed.

The McDictator would not even let me finish my food. No loss, seeing the information in this thread!

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I remember eating Mc Donalds in the 80's and how the burgers tasted good. Now, they taste like chemicals and I believe the last time I had one was in 2002.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Postmortum examination will reveal that many American corpses in particular decompose at a much slower rate due to the 'preservatives' found in foods they've consumed over their 'life'time. Preservatives are a cause for cancerous concern. It's not as innocent a concept as the name implies.

What does it require for an entity to be declared an 'enemy of the state'?
Conscienceness or consiousness?
Both, no.....

What a strange world.
It is 'your' world.
for the taking.....back.
edit on 18-10-2010 by Perseus Apex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I can attest I found a half eaten burger under my seat the last time I cleaned my car (thanks kids) and there was no mold on it whatsoever.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by carlitomoore
The frightingly slow decomposition of McDonalds foods has been covered here before on ATS, but this new article sums up everything about the issue, why it happens, has links showing burgers and buns which have not decomposed in TWO DECADES, ridicules the MSM and finally sums up the Human Race in one paragraph!

PLEASE READ SOURCE

It's always entertaining when the mainstream media "discovers" something they think is new even though the natural health community has been talking about for years.

The latest "new" discovery by the mainstream media is that McDonald's Happy Meal hamburgers and fries won't decompose, even if you leave them out for six months. This story has been picked up by CNN, the Washington Post and many other MSM outlets which appear startled that junk food from fast food chains won't decompose.

TWO DECADE YEAR OLD BURGER: MUSEUM

Why don't McDonald's hamburgers decompose?

With meats, the primary reason why they don't decompose is their high sodium content. Salt is a great preservative, as early humans have known for thousands of years. McDonald's meat patties are absolutely loaded with sodium -- so much so that they qualify as "preserved" meat, not even counting the chemicals you might find in the meat.

To me, there's not much mystery about the meat not decomposing. The real question in my mind is why don't the buns mold? That's the really scary part, since healthy bread begins to mold within days. What could possibly be in McDonald's hamburger buns that would ward off microscopic life for more than two decades?

As it turns out, unless you're a chemist you probably can't even read the ingredients list out loud. Here's what McDonald's own website says you'll find in their buns:

Enriched flour (bleached wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzymes), water, high fructose corn syrup, sugar, yeast, soybean oil and/or partially hydrogenated soybean oil, contains 2% or less of the following: salt, calcium sulfate, calcium carbonate, wheat gluten, ammonium sulfate, ammonium chloride, dough conditioners (sodium stearoyl lactylate, datem, ascorbic acid, azodicarbonamide, mono- and diglycerides, ethoxylated monoglycerides, monocalcium phosphate, enzymes, guar gum, calcium peroxide, soy flour), calcium propionate and sodium propionate (preservatives), soy lecithin.

Great stuff, huh? You gotta especially love the HFCS (diabetes, anyone?), partially-hydrogenated soybean oil (anybody want heart disease?) and the long list of chemicals such as ammonium sulfate and sodium proprionate. Yum. I'm drooling just thinking about it.

Now here's the truly shocking part about all this: In my estimation, the reason nothing will eat a McDonald's hamburger bun (except a human) is because it's not food!

No normal animal will perceive a McDonald's hamburger bun as food, and as it turns out, neither will bacteria or fungi. To their senses, it's just not edible stuff. That's why these bionic burger buns just won't decompose.

OUR STUPID SPECIES

Which brings me to my final point about this whole laughable distraction: There is only one species on planet Earth that's stupid enough to think a McDonald's hamburger is food. This species is suffering from skyrocketing rates of diabetes, cancer, heart disease, dementia and obesity. This species claims to be the most intelligent species on the planet, and yet it behaves in such a moronic way that it feeds its own children poisonous chemicals and such atrocious non-foods that even fungi won't eat it (and fungi will eat cow manure, just FYI).

Care to guess which species I'm talking about?

That's the real story here. It's not that McDonald's hamburgers won't decompose; it's that people are stupid enough to eat them. But you won't find CNN reporting that story any time soon.

Pretty much sums it all up dosn't it? Im off to eat a raw carrot or two.......

I can describe mcdonalds in 1 word. ("SUICIDE") or another word that u could use and still it's only one word ("GENOCIDE")
edit on 18-10-2010 by kid_cudi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

Although i fully agree in having a balanced diet, you can have chocolate and whatever as long as you maintain a balance.
However,
Just because you appear to be healthy does not always neccisarily prove that you are. Your body may appear physically healthy but all the toxins and crap that your kidneys and liver cant filter need to end up somewhere, and eventially that will manifest itself physically.
Its like those people that eat heaps of bad food but are still slim, they just store fat in different areas (around there organs mainly) so its actually more dangerous.
Either way, moderation is fine.
Although im not touching macdonalds again. (would like not to but probably will. Best hangover food.
)
edit on 18-10-2010 by littlecloud because: Typo

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Perseus Apex

Macdonalds causes slower decomposition?
Guess ill start rubbing big macs on my face then. Suck on that avon.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Perseus Apex

Do you have a source for this fact or are you just pulling it out of somewhere?

I would not be surprised if it were true.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior
They might be right about the non-decomposition, but they are wrong about us being the only animal to eat them, I know for a fact that dogs love them and so do the birds, rats and flies.

Im not sure if they asked for no pickle, onion or mustard.....cant get to the site....I think the better looking ones were orderd as "meat and cheese only" despite the picture of a normal one shown at one point in the video.

Ive worked in Mcdonalds here in Australia and found mouldy buns under/behind the bench...they cant have been more than a month old as it is pulled out at least each month for maintenance. They might use different ingredients here, or maybe its cuz it wasnt the reg bun (the cheese and hamburger one).

Still....I try to avoid it myself, If I gotta to eat there I get the ceaser salad.
edit on 17-10-2010 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

Cats eat them too.

A person that still think he will be able to buy food 100% clear of any chemicals in broad 21st century in major cities is insane.

A person that thinks that obesity and cholesterol are a problem exclusive to the 20th-21st centuries is ignorant. Da Vinci knew about it ages ago way before people even started to dream about the concept of fast-food. Not to mention that it was probably a unknown problem way before that.

And honestly using this generic "decomposing rate" as a base for anything is plain ignorance. Clean food prepared and conserved under the right conditions will not decompose on the same rate as a more "natural" and also dirtier food. Especially burgers that barely have any meat in them and are coated in oil and salt like the ones from McDonald's. Not that McDonald's is healthy or anything like that because it ain't and everybody knows it. But saying it's not food is a long stretch.

And let's not forget a funny fact. We today according to some eat just plastic and thousands of chemicals daily basis and yet the majority lives almost twice as longer than most would 500 years ago.

Anyways...

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
And for what is worth if I remember correctly fish like their bread just like any other too. So I guess all it takes for one to be stupid is to be alive no matter which species one belongs to

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Must be America

Here in the UK a workmate left one in the boot of his car in its bag, no bin handy when he had not fiinished it all, it was GREEN in a couple of days!!!

Can someone explain that!

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
now I want a quarter ponder so bad hahaha
no, really, I love McD, once a week I need to eat there because I don't have any other choice... and I don't care. It's my piggy day and I eat my burgers with pleasure. If they don't decay, I really don't care.

And every time someone says they are bad, I crave one. I saw Food Inc. with some friends and we headed towards KFC later. Since I knew what are the hot dogs made off, when I was still at school, I can eat everything. Bugs? Try red ants covered in chocolate, best snack ever!

The only thing I can agree is the high sodium on the patties. Every time I got a McD I end drinking more water than when I have a hangover. Hopefully I'm not hypertense yet.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Lol, guess what I had for dinner last night

Really, I dont care anymore, everything these days has nasty's in it....meh

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join