It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why McDonald's Happy Meal Hamburgers Won't Decompose ~ The Real Story Behind The Story

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
This is good to know. I now know what to stock my bomb shelter with when 2012 hits. A couple thousand of those and a truck load of twinkies and I will be set for life.

Oh. I better get a tanker or two of soda to wash it down with.

OH, come on now do people really believe the crap about a 20 year old burger?

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
They might be right about the non-decomposition, but they are wrong about us being the only animal to eat them, I know for a fact that dogs love them and so do the birds, rats and flies.

Im not sure if they asked for no pickle, onion or mustard.....cant get to the site....I think the better looking ones were orderd as "meat and cheese only" despite the picture of a normal one shown at one point in the video.

Ive worked in Mcdonalds here in Australia and found mouldy buns under/behind the bench...they cant have been more than a month old as it is pulled out at least each month for maintenance. They might use different ingredients here, or maybe its cuz it wasnt the reg bun (the cheese and hamburger one).

Still....I try to avoid it myself, If I gotta to eat there I get the ceaser salad.
edit on 17-10-2010 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
i agree, i was eating a double cheeseburger near a pond that had a load of japanese carp, those carp that have goldfish colours and will eat anything thrown at them, anyways i was taking small chunks of the bun to feed them. when i threw the bread into the water the fish would smash the bread and then spit it out. i kept throwing bread until the fish would just swim up look at it and then swim away. i remember back then thinking it was the ketchup on the bun that the fish didn't like, now that i have read this post the mystery has been solved. i have another mcdonalds mystery than maybe someone can solve. why cant a big mac combo last the 3 and half min. ride from the drive thru window to my house without the fries becoming dry and rubbery and the big mac stale and inedible.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I can't believe the crap they get away with. Doesn't the the F in FDA stand for Food? I quit eating there awhile back when I saw the fish and burger sizes shrinking.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I cant believe that there are people on here defending that macdonalds isnt actually that bad for you.
Come back after a year and see if you feel the same.

The point of the matter is, even if people did exaggerate the length of time, macdonalds takes a ridiculously long time to mold therefore alot of the product in it cannot be food.
The reason macdonalds brought in those healthy choices was because they were getting threatened so much about their food people were actually planning to sue them.
Still think its good for you?
Obviously not if it causes a public outcry.
(but ofcourse, if people are going to eat ridiculous amounts of macdonalds and expect to stay healthy thats their own fault.)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Thats why I go to wendy's. Well that and frostys are addictive. Damn now Im hungry.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by carlitomoore

The average carrot has about 78g... that translates into 67g water, carbohydrates 8g, 2g of dietary fiber and 1g of proteins. The vitamins and minerals are too low even to "count"... so, if I were you, I would get a glass of water with sugar and 2 drops of lemon on it. It would be a LOT better.

For me... well I can burn fat fast, so I'll just go get a burger at mcds with extra cheese and large coke...

Honestly I dont know whats wrong with mcd's burgers... some of you even turned vegans, others dont let their kids eating them... I mean... we have food nazis?
Its not all black and white... there are many shades of gray and I bet that if you really wanted to, you could fit the mcd's menu (even supersized) in any healthy diet.

No need to go ALL GREEN or ALL FATS... I'm sure the average human is perfectly capable of finding the right balance between both and stay healthy, without depriving themselves of eating what they want. I know I do... I'm known to eat things at breakfast that most ppl eat for dinner, from beef steaks (when I was a pro swimmer or when I'm taking my martial arts more seriously) to spicy indian food, bacon and eggs, (love coke at breakfast btw), cold yesterday's pizza, and even mcds... sometimes I eat at mcds for dinner for like 2 weeks in a row because of work, and I'm still fit and healthy.

You see, for me its not what you eat but actually what you can burn. If you burn it, you can eat it... now the problem is people are lazy and dont even bother to get their a$$es out of the couch to go to the mall cause they shop online with their lazy-guided laptops under their fat fingers. Cause they drive to the nearest grocery store when they could walk that 1/4 mile. You think you get fat from McDs? No... you get fat from laziness. From being a useless 370 lbs walking piece of meat between all the fat.

Btw, just a quick lesson on humans. Human beings were never made to be vegans. You're just going against nature that made you an omnivore for a reason - so you could be the most versatile species and the most well suited to survival, unlike other species you can eat everything, hot or cold, sweet or sour, your body is prepared to get the maximum from nothing, we just take it all in - omnivores eat meat, plants, everything so we have every set of teeth we need so nothing goes to waste so we can eat every kind of food that exists, you can chew bones as much as you can eat the grass from your backyard. We have incisors, shaped like chisels, they cut. You have canines, pointy and they tear. And we have molars which are flat topped and are used to grind. So to all the vegans who think their eating habits are healthier... no, yer not. You can still be a fat tub of lard if you DONT MOVE.

I actually think that people turn vegans so they can be even more useless and move even LESS than they already do... I mean, do we really need a remote to prevent us from going across the nightmarish and exasperating, excruciating 16 feet (prolly less for most ppl) from the couch to the tv?

Before you start saying bs about fast food, or ANY food, please revise your life style first. You'll notice theres no actual difference if you move your fat butt... no, you wont die (altho first times can bring nasty effects like FEELING your MUSCLES)

And now... let the food nazis strike me with their blitzkrieg of green panzers.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I ate McD this morning... I hardly ever eat there any more. I don't think my body even digests it any more. It just gives me the craps.

This thread actually made me laugh... this is stuff I've known since I was a kid. Seriously, the only beef I've had that was saltier than a McPatty was beef chips that my ex-stepmom used to make "sh*t-on-a-shingle" (I really don't know any other name for it, except gravy on toast, but it''s a bit more than just gravy. Maybe it's just a Wyoming thing? People from other 'civilized' places look at me like I just slapped their mother when I say it, or it's on a menu).

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
My sister found a 5 year old sandwich in her car trunk the other day (from when the car was new - had fallen into the wheel well somehow) and the bread (she thinks probably wonder bread white) wasn't showing ANY sign of mold at all.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967
This is good to know. I now know what to stock my bomb shelter with when 2012 hits. A couple thousand of those and a truck load of twinkies and I will be set for life.

Oh. I better get a tanker or two of soda to wash it down with.

OH, come on now do people really believe the crap about a 20 year old burger?

Twinkie filling will be the last signs of humankind left on planet earth.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJBB22
Wonderful thread! I agree wholeheartedly , if you're going to eat that junk, pay the price with your health.

I won't allow my children to eat at ANY fast food joint, processed food, microwave meals etc, all BAD

I dunno, I stopped reading after that pathetic youtube video.

I like maccas maybe once every 5 months... this is worse than the bible, rubbish...

8/

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by littlecloud
I cant believe that there are people on here defending that macdonalds isnt actually that bad for you.
Come back after a year and see if you feel the same.

haha yeah because everyone else in only six months old....

in a year tho, they'll all be dead, cuz, macdonalds is poison.

what a silly infamous concept..

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I quit eating there after the last double cheeseburger I had, which tasted like rubbish after a few bites.

I can go to a restaurant and get a REAL burger on a REAL bun and it's local, grain-fed beef. It costs more but it beats the pants off of a McDs burger.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
who cares..
I thought everyone "worth saving" knew not to eat this garbage anyway.

i mean, does anyone (in their right mind) still eat this $^%*?

I would forage through the forest floor sewn with animal feces for twigs and berries before i even thought about putting this poison into my body.

This whole thing has been known for years,
but people will only finally start to take notice if the media tells them it's so.
surprise!

I think the majority of people are soo dumb and impartial today,
that they would continue to eat this $&^% even if they knew exactly how it was made and what was actually in it.
Seriously.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

My buddy dated a girl who worked at a plant who made and packaged the meat for a large fast food chain, she said the meat is poured in liquid form into molds and then frozen and shipped. Nothing 100% pure about liquid beef.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by realeyes
reply to post by ThichHeaded

My buddy dated a girl who worked at a plant who made and packaged the meat for a large fast food chain, she said the meat is poured in liquid form into molds and then frozen and shipped. Nothing 100% pure about liquid beef.

good god,
just when you think it can't get worse than "random, worthless body parts ground up and shaped into patties"
you get Liquefied random worthless body parts poured into molds and solidified.

Money in my pocket,
mcdonalds next door,
2 star restaurants dumpster across the street from it...
restaurant is closed..

to the dumpster i go.

edit on 18-10-2010 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose
to the dumpster i go.

edit on 18-10-2010 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

You just admitted to eating from a dumpster!

One more reason why this thread is less palatable than baloney - everything some people read is gospel.

my god....

chicken nuggets are beak and feet, oh the madness over pretend die burgers. Eat carrots, then, get off our backs.. lmao..

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Over the years I have learned that almost *everything* we ingest has been laced, at one point or another, with some terrible toxin that is just horrible enough to be unhealthy and just "nice" enough not to kill us outright. Americans (I don't know enough about the rest of the world) are bombarded with chemicals in *everything* we eat, *everything* we wash ourselves with, *everything* we beautify ourselves with, and *everything* we surround ourselves with.

Can this really be an accident?

It is as if we are poisoning our pond so that *someone* or *something* will no longer fish here.

I would love to believe that we are poisoning ourselves and spraying our cities with toxins (chemtrails) in order to keep a GREATER EVIL (like aliens) from wanting to interact with us in a way that is harmful or undesireable.

What better way to accomplish this than to "poison" us via tasty food laced with chemicals?

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I don't want to eat fish from the Gulf of Mexico because of the oil spill and toxins sprayed into the water. I refuse to eat fish from that region, and I will not endeavor for another 15 years (a time I've arbitrarily decided as to be SAFE). Now imagine aliens who might once have wanted to FEAST UPON US thinking about it like I think about seafood from the Gulf.

See, to us humans, "seafood" means we're entering another ecosystem and taking abductees. We boil them alive. We then EAT them.

What if UFOs were piloted by beings who love to enter out ecosystem and eat US? What if our government knew of this and began a program in which they would slowly POISON us with toxins as to make us distasteful to those aliens? What if they were slowly KILLING US in order to PREVENT entities from eating us? I would hope that all of this unhealthy business has some greater meaning... If not, then it's all about big pharma, big farm, big banks making money at our expense.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Most things that are kept dry will not mold.
I will vouch that Twinkies get moldy and do not last forever.
Many if not most animals Love McDonalds
Life expectancy is climbing since the introduction of fast food
Those of you who feel they'd rather eat off a feces covered forest floor or dumpster - feel free
All things in moderation
Those who feel that we're a cancer on the planet start the cure with yourself
this site is getting worse and worse

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join