It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sora in Black

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   

A Tribute to Men in Black (1998)

***Inspired by the skin textures and layouts on Kingdom Hearts 2 for PS2 and hearing the Men in Black 2 theme, two and two mix� you get something super� so lets begin, you�ll find it�s a mix of Kingdom Hearts, Men in Black, and even Star Wars, possibly more!***

Scene 1 - Intro

Long, long ago� in a galaxy far, far away... ehm, world far, far away.
Mobo: Disney World
Narrator: Shut up� *he pauses for a minute*
Ahem, again�
Long, long ago� in a world far, far away� there was a person...
Mobo: How dull was that line?
Narrator: Listen you� I�m gonna rip your mouth off if you don�t shut up!
Mobo: Okay, okay, hey Bill you guys gotta try right?
Narrator: again
Long, long ago� in a world far, far away� there was a boy, �better�, says Mobo in the background, �a boy who�s mission was to save that one world from evil�, Bill continued, �and that boy, that boy was��, �pootietang�, Mobo interrupts. Bill takes Mobo, who is a 3 foot long lizard, and stuffs him into a jar. �I get paid for this, I�ll be damned if I let road-kill steal it from me�, says Bill. �Okay folks��, he continues, �that boy worked for the top secret government agency, known as the FBI.

Story Characters
Sora � The main character of the story.
Mobo � Yes, that green snake thing makes another appearance.
Mulder � Oh come on, do I need to explain?
Scully � See Mulder
Luke � He just can�t use the force to get in any other story.
Shugo � Hey, come on, I�m in this too the Director of the X-Files Unit. (Course I'd make myself the boss.
)
J � Someone called Will Smith, and he demanded a part in this� so did�
K � yes, we�re weak here at the office.
John � Sorry folks, but he paid money for the Anti-Bush campaign.
War Protesters � Give em a little while, they beat on Sora and his partner a lot.
Mark � Mark Morrison wanted to meet Sora in person, so, this happened� Sora�s partner in the story.

Scene 2 � Slave Boy

Sora, sitting in his 10x15 office, filling out release forms for the slimy insects that were brought in last week from Planet V. �Why the heck do we have one of those stupid letters for the planet?�, he says out of frustration, �we don�t call Jupiter, Planet J!� Realizing the errors that he had heard about the FBI being the top secret, �what the heck, top secret� pft, only a few departments� he says again, clearly exhausted. He looks at his watch to find it�s only 0800 hours, he has only been at work for 45 minutes. �Ahhhhhh, when is something interesting going to happen� there�s nothing here, I blew up that scud ball vertebrae last week with that gun, that�s it.�

Mulder walks in the room holding a huge pile of papers,
Mulder: more for you friend� oh and when you�re done the toilets need cleaning.
Sora: That�s the last time I make a bet with you.
Mulder: You were only half drunk at the time.
Sora: I shouldn�t of been at all, you�re the one that shoved em down my throat.
� Well, it was all in fun�, Mulder says as he walks away. �I can�t believe that guy, he pours alcohol down my throat, I puke all night� wake up the next morning to find I made a bet with him I don�t remember.� Mark walks in and sits down on the other side of the room not saying anything or showing any expression. �What�s with the face?�, Sora asks. �This job�, �oh� Sora interrupts, �it�s a pain� all this work, half of the time you end up on the other side of the city or town or whatever, while I�m taken up into a space ship and end up on the other side of a galaxy�, Mark retorts. �Well, you wanna quit?� Sora asks, �that door is always there to walk out of, I�m getting busted up to� look at me� I�ve got a black suit that still shows dirt, and now it seems I�m on Janitorial Duty�, Sora moans in frustration.

Mark: I can�t quit and you know it.
Sora: Do I?
Mark: I told you last week I have money trouble.
Sora: Yeah, there�s a way to solve that.
Mark: Yeah? How?
Sora: It�s called don�t shoot out 6 windows because the person in the house looked like O.J. Simpson.
Mark gets up and walks to the doorway. �I don�t have time to listen to this�, he says as he walks out of the room. �Man, what a day�, Sora says leaning back in his chair. �Yo!�, yells J making Sora slip backwards and fall, then causing the pile of papers Mulder brought in earlier to fall on him. �Oh, I came at a bad time, I�ll catch ya later�, J says running back down the hall. �Dammit, that hurt, ow�, Sora complains as he pulls himself back up. �There is just not one day I don�t get this kind of crap�, Sora thinks to himself standing in the pile of papers, �This just is not my field to fill out these dang papers.�

Scene 3 � First Big Case

Tired from filling out all the papers, Sora drags himself down the hall, �Janitorial Duty, uuuuuuugh�, he moans in frustration, bumping into Shugo, the X-Files Director, �what�re you doing with that plunger?�, Shugo asks, �I lost a bet with Mulder, that I don�t even remember�, Sora replies, �Ok, how about you turn right around walk back down that hall, and get back up in the conference room in 5, the �bet� of yours is being put off by me�, Shugo says. �I owe you one�, Sora says as he walks back down the hall to the Janitor Closet. �This is not what agents are supposed to do�, Shugo thinks in discuss at Mulder�s actions. �Where is that leash holder Scully when you need her?�

Meanwhile on the other side of the city, Scully is performing an autopsy on some sort of bug, that initially was killed when someone gave it the finger. �Nothing�, she says in discuss. �I hate what I am doing, I can�t believe it�s on a stupid little insect�, she complains.

Back at the office, the agents all meet up in the conference room: J, K, Sora, Mark, Mulder, and some guy who sat under the table. Sora kicks him for the heck of it, �ow, that hurt stupid�, the shadow person says, punching Sora so it makes him go blank in the face. �Ahem, hey Bill, get out from under the table, pervert� you�re only a supervisor�, Shugo says once again disgusted with the actions being held.
Shugo: A better idea Bill, how about you leave.
�Please� , Sora whispers seeing he�s speechless.
Bill: He started it - -
�Shut up Bill�, Shugo interrupts as he opens the door and motions Bill out of the room. �You ok Agent?� he asks Sora, �just peachy�, Sora says still whispering.
Shugo: (motions for security to take Bill away)
Cutting down to business folks, and Sora sit up.
Sora: (pulls himself up)
Mulder: You seem uppity today sir.
�Don�t start with me�, Shugo says with a smirk on his face. �We got a case, and Sora� it may be that big one you�ve been waiting for��
Shugo: Seems we�ve had a lot of reports of figures being sighted just across the boarder here (pointing to a large map) ijust along the forest line, mainly along the roads, sometimes into the woods, and also some reports of attacks, and a few have been fatal.
J: and this is big for him, or us, or whatever� how?
K: Shut up skip, it could possibly be anything.
Shugo: That�d be one of many suggestions.
Sora: Hey, it�s good enough for me. I�ll take this one�
Shugo: OK, I got him, anyone else?
K & Mulder: I�ll go.
Shugo: OK, let�s get on it people.

(Scene ends with everyone leaving the conference room)

Scene 4 � Waiting?

(Scene opens with Sora tossing pennies into a cowboy hat of Marks)
Sora: uuuuuuugh, how long is it supposed to take to get a car wash, and then get back to the office.
Mark: Shoot, K loves his car, so he�s probably yelling at the people who left a spot.
Sora: Good point.
J: Well, if I know K, he probably flashed em with that dillio.
Sora: What�s that?
J: ahhh, it flashes and you forget everything.
Mark: Sounds like what I need.
Meanwhile a stranger stumbles into the rule, �I�m heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere�, he shouts.
Sora: Who�s this guy, and how does he know about this bunker I live in?
J: Wait you�re Jim Carey. What the heck are you doing here?
Ace: No one called THE PET DETECTIVE?!
Mark: no *exasperated*
Ace: whatever *stomps off*
�Once again, the losers always come to us�, Sora sighs.

Meanwhile, K is stuck in a crow of War Protestors on the outside of town. �Ah dammit anyway. I hate these stupid politicians.� Forgetting his magical little red button he could press.

Shugo is walking down the hall reading a newspaper, and trips over a bucket Sora had left there earlier. �Great� once again, I�m stuck with this tricky squad�, Shugo sighs. Sora hearing the clatter pokes his head out of the office, �what�s up?� �You leaving stupid buckets of stuff everywhere�, he responds pushing Sora out of the way and continuing to walk down the hall. �Um, oops��, Sora responds completely embarrassed.

(Contemporarily ends scene)

Sora: Woah, woah, woah what is that? *pointing up*
Scully: *rips it down* It�s just your imagination.
Sora and J: riiight then.
Sora: Wait a minute, when�d you get here?!
Scully: Huh? Oh, I came in while you were staring at that sign.
Sora: oooooooooooooookay.

K, pulls up outside. �Finally, I knew it�d require me to run a few over� but, at least there wasn�t any casualties.� Shugo is giving him a weird look, �uh� I didn�t say anything sir�, K says. �K, you�re too trigger happy.�, Shugo says in disgust. �I really did it this time�, K moans as he stumbles into the office.

Sora: The scene can end now!
Narrator: ok.

(Scene ends with Sora beating on Bill the Narrator)

Sora: That was short.
Mark: Shut up.
Sora: Fine!

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
great start to your story keep up the good work and make a new chapter.

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I'm getting side tracked, give me some time... I've got a lot of stuff to run. This is simply spare time writing.

join