It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery at salt flat

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I love these sorts of citizen reporting, It's very important to shine a light on the activities of the rich and powerful. The rich and the military aren't supposed to be getting mixed up in things together.

Who knows what's under there. Could be nothing, could be a world of hell.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Boring. This is just a diary of a building site. They are building a landing strip, theres nothing secret about it and wheres the conspiracy?? The doors were made smaller, because they werent finished yet and having a gaping hole in your building normally gets a bit chilly. No-one has shot this guy down because noone gives a damn if some bored guy likes to take photos of building sites. Typical ATS sensationalism.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
some ones been doing abit of photoshop check out photos 10,11. photo 10 with the big door check the windows out they seem abit shorter to me than the ones in photo 11they look to me a little bit longer an look caerfuly. an he says theres no telagraph poles a thout i saw some in photo 5,
i think someones haveing a big joke
edit on 18-10-2010 by scott,aussie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
an even if they did change the front of the building wy would he change size of the windows an the reason theres more cars than he thout should be there is probly becouse there the construction workers

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

It's a CIA run smuggling drop off station.

The drugs/minerals/prisoners come in from wherever, and are loaded into an authentic ambulance and taken on to wherever they need to go from there. (NO one stops an ambulance on it's way to a hospital or to an accident)

The airport will also act as a departure point too of course.

The aircraft that is often seen at this airport from nowhere, Reg number N196D, is an aircraft operated by the CIA.

It's funded through a shell company called Devon air services, which in turn is owned and funded through Aero contractors (North Carolina), which was founded and funded by 'Air America' the CIA front airline for working in Vietnam (as per the movie of the same name).

It's no mystery the spooks have a remote airfield to operate away from prying eyes, especially considering all the nasty and illegal stuff they get up to.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by scott,aussie

I didn't see any difference in the window sizes....

both pictures have the exact same windows, just the big door is different..

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

now that sounds like a true conspiracy...

I like it..thanks for posting that!

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Instead of wasting expensive av fuel flying all around and over the place, why not just get in the Buick and drive out there one Sunday afternoon?

Is it possible it's just a private airport for crying out loud?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Since N196D was photographed there, it is not a simple private airport. However, I suspect there is not particularly spooky on the ground, but rather the airport is used by spooks (CIA jumpers I presume). They did/do the same thing at KDRA and basecamp, but due to photography and scanner intercepts showing up on the internet, they picked a more private location.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

This is where they probably conduct time travel experiments ..

you know..to 1928..to see Charlie Chaplin movies...

I'm just guessing here though...

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

you could be right....

it makes sense, but why no security..makes me wonder......

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

If the CIA is training for jumps at the facility, they don't need any force protection, or at least a permanent security force. Security at Basecamp is minimal. They just recently added some fencing. In the old days before I knew it was a base, I knocked on the door of the barracks and asked which direction was the closest gas station.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

I tried to find more about this place..

but not a whole lot comes up..

anyone else try yet?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join