It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expanding earth! video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Conspiracy of Science - Earth is in fact growing

This animation, created by Neal Adams, explains how the Earth is in fact growing. This collides with the Pangea theory. Watch it, you will be amazed.

www.youtube.com...

Hollow earth theory anyone.......?

edit on 17-10-2010 by ahamarlin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahamarlin
Hollow earth theory anyone.......?

edit on 17-10-2010 by ahamarlin because: (no reason given)

I seen a video once of this guy whom was explaining a theory of how gravity doesn't just suck things into the center, but rather gives off waves...so earth itself is, according to his theory, actually about 1000 miles deep give or take, and resting on some stable gravitational wave, both sides (outer shell and inner shell) would have gravity pulling at the center of the wave, not the center of the earth.

He then theorized there would be sort of like a mini sun in the center...

Later I learned this was a actual theory taken seriously by nazi's whom sent a few expeditions over to the antartic because of some caves that theoretically went through the earth to find this center earth thing...it was a pretty interesting bit of fiction of course, something to contemplate about, but it goes too far against my scientific understanding for me to take it seriously.

If it was growing, that would mean..hmm..not sure, but perhaps the gravitational wave the earth shell sits on is slooowly growing larger, and so the landscape adjusts to it by spreading out (and becoming thinner?).

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I like the growing earth theory and it allowed me to think out of the box,so to speak . The visual evidence is quite convincing . I am not very scientific but that just means I don't have a bunch of stuff in my mind that may not be true .It could be that there may be some sort of a plasma inside the earth that converts these quirks and quarky things into matter and sends it outwards to the surface . Neil Adams series shows good evidence that its not just earth but other planets as well ..well worth the watch and consider.....peace

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join