It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could gravity be the key to time travel and stargates?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I posted this in the gravity does not exist thread but it appears to have gone to sleep.

I thought this would be controversial enough to live on it's own thread

I have been thinking about the subject of gravity lately. I have been piecing together my own idea's and those of others that see us as eternal ethereal entities.

When you consider that all forces have an opposing force as in polarity, duality etc, there doesn't appear to be an observable opposite polarity to gravity. If there was, then levitation would be case of reversing polarity locally and maintaining a balance of neutral gravity to travel through.

I believe that when we come to understand the nature of matter, whatever the field is that binds us together as matter, then the nature of gravity will become evident.

My theory, which I grant is a bit of a stretch! is, that we are light beings that contain no mass at all until we travel into a sphere of energy such as the Higgs field of a star system. At this point we take on mass much the way iron filings take on shape when placed on a piece of paper on top of a magnet.

If we where to consider that all matter has an ethereal, doppelganger,life force or essence, including DNA in the case of 3rd density beings, then could it be, that once we leave the sphere of influence of a star system, we return to our etherized state.

If my theory was to be expanded, it would mean that once we arrive into deep space, we are no longer influenced by the Higgs field of that star system. At this point, we and any craft we occupy would become ethereal.

In this state the laws that govern us would become the laws of quantum as opposed to the laws of physics. Travel between stars would not be subject to distance through space and time but more a case of thinking ourselves into the sphere of influence of another star system(spooky actions at a distance).

On arrival to our destination, our mass would then return, comprising of mass gained from the Higgs field of the new star system, which would then in turn influence us.

This would of course mean that between stars, no mass exists at all, just light or essence of matter(dark matter?) again for clarification of my theory, matter only comes into being once it enters the field of a star system. I don't know! can we prove otherwise?

So - particles only adopts mass once they enters (the Higgs field) of a star system.

Now if it turned out that gravity where a consequence of the Higgs field (a still unidentified field) could it be then, that science just needs to figure out how to cancel that field.

In the area of audio, if we duplicate a frequency, it cancels out the sound we are listening to and we no longer hear that sound. Could this also apply to the Higgs field. By duplicating its frequency or frequencies, could we cancel it out? and in so doing so, nullify gravity and mass, which would also cancel the laws of physics and evoke the laws of quantum.

I remember reading about Tibetan monks moving boulders using sound

Scientific proof, Monks levitated mega ton boulders

Perhaps they where able to reproduce the frequencies of the Higgs field and Neutralize or lessen it.

If this where the case travel to anywhere in the universe would be possible at the speed of thought.

It would also make star-gates and time travel possible by canceling out the field that binds matter and thus invoking the laws of quantum.

Walking through a star-gate would involve shedding the matter binding us in our star system and absorbing the matter of the destination star at the other end. It would be our Ethereal DNA that puts us back together in the right sequence.

It could also work here on Earth by shedding mass as we enter the Higgs canceling device(portal) and then absorbing mass again at our destination.

I don't know if the concept of matter not existing outside of a star system, has been proposed before or just me having a Eureka (or very silly
) moment.

Whatever,

Comments would be good!
edit on 17-10-2010 by kennyb72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by kennyb72

It's getting late here, I think I may take a quantum leap into bed

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I didn't read all of that, but gravity does have an opposite, it's dark energy caused by dark matter.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
this is an interesting thread,naturally few on ATS will reply. if you read the Joseph P Farell books he talks about things like this. for example,the Anglo/American pyhsicist David Bohm ,suddenly stopped his work into plasma physics because he was worried plasma arranged its self like life forms. eg,there is MUCH to be descovered.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jessejamesxx

Thing is we experience gravity but we don't really know or can prove dark energy or dark matter. It is just a theory really.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ewokdisco

Hi, thanks for your input.

That sounds like a very interesting area of research. I will Google that. I think plasma could be an intermediary stage between light and matter it has some substance but not enough to fully materialize.

Very thought provoking!

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by kennyb72

Thing is we experience gravity but we don't really know or can prove dark energy or dark matter. It is just a theory really.

Dark matter has been proven (I don't know to what level you consider 100% proof though.) It's been mapped out, & we have a 3d image of what it looks like. They included it in their universe replication-type software, on their supercomputers, and it was the missing link. The computer started creating galaxies exactly like the milky way. They map it out by studying the curvature of light in space.. since dark matter alters the fabric of space, just like gravity. It's enough evidence for me anyways. *shrug*

It's pretty much found in & surrounding large amounts of mass/gravity, & stops galaxies from collapsing in on itself, or splitting apart. Have you learned about gravity wells? (My own theory) I think DM/DE creates the 'sea level' in which gravity forms a well. Without it, large balls of mass/gravity couldn't exist

"Dark matter -- a mysterious, theoretical form of matter that has eluded scientists for decades -- may not be theoretical anymore. Astronomers say a collision between two clusters of galaxies has provided proof of its existence. "

Sorry for crappin up your thread.
edit on 17-10-2010 by jessejamesxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
So maybe if this is true, the eugenics experiments and human genome project exist in tandem with genetically modified food and pharmaceuticals to weed out and kill humans via cancer who have the undesirable or weak human DNA, in order to prepare us for interstellar travel and specie propagation throughout the universe.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Gravity, or the existence of it is a given fact because we feel it and experience it.

Dark matter, Dark energy on the other hand is an unknown. It is a piece of mitigating mathematics, an X factor thrown into a computer model to make a flawed theory work.

I still feel this mysterious dark matter has a lot of explaining to do.

It still doesn't impact on my theory that matter does not exist without the influence of a star. My idea is simply an abstract concept, much as dark matter is really.

The premise of my thought is, that a still unknown energy or force surrounding a star is the glue that holds atoms together around an ethereal framework composed of DNA. If we where to take away the field of energy that binds us, we would still be a conscious entity but one without mass. Perhaps the DNA constructed framework is, for want of a better word dark energy, which in itself does not exist in this dimension. Perhaps the mass of our body is created in the process of pushing through the dimension and creating mass in the process.

If this theory where correct then it would mean that we are and have always been multidimensional beings or the invisible hand inside the visible glove.

I still like the idea that the sun is the giver of physical life, at least in this particular region of the universe and consequently each star provides the matter for 3rd density life in other regions of space.

I just don't think me need to carry that mass with us, to travel between the stars

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by againuntodust

You are way in front of me with that one againuntodust I hadn't considered the possibility that the PTB already have this figured out and are in the process of weeding out the viable for intergalactic travel. It is as good a theory as any flying around at the moment.

top topics

join