It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Washington Post Explodes Myths about Palin (that's right....)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
...that article is just another example of promoting fantasy... the same process was used to garner support for gwb and he wasnt the first clueless idiot or (alleged) sociopath or (allegedly reformed) alcoholic or (allegedly reformed) illegal drug user or over-priviledged glutton that got into the oval office via that route...

...its like deja vu all over again - because - it is...

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

You might yourself check out the Tea party philosophy of selfishness and anti-human, pro-rich issues they support

For instance the guy Palin supports, Joe Miller who wants to privative social security, somthing that millions of americans depend on to SURVIVE!. And claims employment insurance is unconstitutional.

edit on 17-10-2010 by inforeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red

Objectively speaking - Palins interviewers sound more competent than her - I have said it before there are plenty of ATS conservatives who seem to be far more intelligent, better informed, etc...

Palin = Platitude

Is it not clear?
edit on 17-10-2010 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)

They sound more competent than her because they are. How people can blame liberals for Palin sounding like an idiot is beyond my comprehension.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

hmmm, a far-right republican, embarassment to the party that hurt their chances 2 years ago, questionable intelligence and sanity, most likely some kind of dangerous fascist, but for sure a long shot candidate who's in no way presidential material.........is that palin in 2010 or reagan in '78?

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alora

Originally posted by justadood
reply to post by allprowolfy

riiiiight. It's all the lieberal media that tells us sarah palin doesnt have a clue about any issues, foreign policy, energy, or homeland security. She's actually quite brilliant but she never shows any intelligence to the media on the right or the left because who needs intelligence in politics; she's got catch-phrases and talking points!

Riiiiiight. Or, OR, you can view any one of those videos posted in this thread of Sarah talking for yourself. Liberals can't be blamed for the "intelligence" spewing out of that woman's mouth, though I'm sure you'll try.

No, don't you see? All those people interviewing her are LIBERALS. THAT's why they ask her all those smarty-pants questions. You don't see Real Americans asking her those questions, do you? Hmmmm?

Real Americans know the TRUTH about Sarah Palin and the TRUTH is that she is a REAL American. The Liberals will do whatever they can to hide this, even if it means asking 'gotcha' questions that only show how jealous they are of her because she is popular and no one likes them because they ask smarty-pants questions.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Ex gov. Palin has become a thorn in the side of the conservatives. She has become a parody of herself and is being left alone to do what she does best. Clown

She is even being abandoned by people that she supports. What's that tell you?

www.rawstory.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Pick any high school drop out. Put them on the show Jeopardy with Sarah Palin. Sarah Palin will go down like a two bit hooker.

The tea party used to hold some promise of being different than the Dems and Repubs, but with Sarah Palin as the SPOKESBIMBO, they do not stand a chance. They will just split the conservative vote and hand the election back to the Democrats on a silver platter.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
The American people are beyond stupid.

Even though Obama is just another politician and not a real change agent, the American electorate will indeed put the same mad people [republicans like Palin] back in office that may destroy modern civilization as we know it, as George Bush and the last Republican horde almost did.

The Sarah Palin phenomena is just indicative that millions, primarily southern [ who are still fighting the civil war] and western people in the US are ignorant, racist, nativist bigots who are so narrow minded, primitive and backwards they actually love an obvious dangerous ignoramus like Sarah Palin.

They are Deaf, Dumb, and Blind and aught to be ashamed of themselves,
but they have no shame; they are proud of their dangerous ignorance.
Sarah Palin is no better no worse than any other politician in America,our government is corrupt all around,and since you resort to name calling where are you from?And have you ever lived here and got to know the Americans and people from the south?..........if not you have no leg to stand on

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
As a former Republican I LOVE Sarah Palin. I pray every day that they nominate her for President and continue to destroy their corrupt party.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snarf
you're comparing those who can't stand Palin to those who like Michelle Obama. This isn't a valid comparison. One does not correlate to the other.

Umm......that comparison was only the last little part of the post. The main part of the post was about Palin's accomplishments in Alaska. Did you read the entire post or are you purposefully not responding to the main part of the post regarding her accomplishments?

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

If ex gov. Palin was such a great Governor of Alaska; why did she bail on the citizens she was supposed to represent when she swore the oath to the Governorship. Is it perhaps that money and fame was more important than a sworn oath?

Do you think that if she runs for office that her opponents won't use this against her. Politics is a dirty business and Palin has made enough mistakes OUT of office to keep her from ever getting elected again.
She is the Reason McCain lost and even other conservatives realize that her support is toxic to their campaign and that is why....

www.rawstory.com...

edit on 17-10-2010 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
If ex gov. Palin was such a great Governor of Alaska; why did she bail on the citizens she was supposed to represent when she swore the oath to the Governorship. Is it perhaps that money and fame was more important than a sworn oath?

Oh please give me a break with that garbage. It's funny how people like yourself have convenient memory loss.

She was unable to do her job as Gov because of all the baseless & frivolous lawsuits that crazy deranged liberals were filing against her. All of her time & money were being spent defending herself. Of course the MSM just happens to forget and not mention this.

Politics is a dirty business and Palin has made enough mistakes OUT of office to keep her from ever getting elected again.

Wrong!!
She can and will get elected again. Yes, politics is a dirty business and Palin has only made a few mistakes compared to other politicians included Obama. However, the MSM will not report it 24/7 when it comes to their Messiah or other notable democrats. Can you say biased?

She is the Reason McCain lost

wow, that was funny and totally wrong at the same time.

McCain would have done even worse without her. Palin was the only person bringing in the crowds and getting people pumped. McCain's run was nothing and totally boring without her.

I like all the revisionist history around here.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

You are kidding, right? The country would be in the same state if McCain/Palin had got in, because they would have received the same orders from the same backroom masters.

I'm shocked that you still think the 'politicians' are anything more than a pantomime to dupe the public into believing there is any choice - about who gets in and about what they do once they are in.

What, exactly, will it take to get people to realise there is one party in US - the Zionist/Banksters, and they select the President and he does their bidding.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

It doesn't matter whether it's democrats, republicans, Obama, McCain or Palin. They are all controlled by the same mafia masters, and will always do only their bidding.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory

Originally posted by whaaa

Oh please give me a break with that garbage. It's funny how people like yourself have convenient memory loss.

She was unable to do her job as Gov because of all the baseless & frivolous lawsuits that crazy deranged liberals were filing against her. All of her time & money were being spent defending herself. Of course the MSM just happens to forget and not mention this.

yes. It's always those rascally liberals who are at the root of every problem and fault within the GOP.

Funny, too, since the liberals are so incompetent and all. They can hardly hold their own party together, and have been the minority party in the US for the past 30+ years, yet they manage to sabotage brilliant people like Palin with their pesky 'gotcha' journalism.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

yes. It's always those rascally liberals who are at the root of every problem and fault within the GOP.

Do you always add words into peoples mouths in a attempt to make a lame point?

Nobody said anything about liberals being the root problem of EVERY problem. Hello, we are talking about this one particular situation. The problem was all the baseless lawsuits. Stop trying your typical ways of changing the subject instead of commenting on the topic at hand.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory I GUESS IT'S OK TO SPEND WILDLY WHEN IT'S NOT YOUR OWN MONEY?????
edit on 10/17/2010 by WhatTheory because: (no reason given)

I would have to say Palin agrees with this also seeing how she charged the state of Alaska a couple of hundred thousand of dollars to fly and entertain her family when she was on the campaign trail with McCain.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Yes, Sara Palin did do some good things for Alaskans, but....

I'm so sick and tired of all of the Right vs. Left, Us vs. Them, My team vs. Your team!! This country is in a very bad way right now, and most likely will be for quite some time to come. We need come together as a nation if we are ever going to live a life worth living.

I believe it now stands as a fact that no one party can go at it alone. In fact, the two party system can hardly coble together any solutions that actually make a difference for the better, (for the American people).

How about this:

Only American citizens, and not corporations, that are legally registered to vote can give money to people running for state and national elections, period!!

There should be a law that people must vote, or pay a small fine, if they are able to vote, and employers must accommodate for an employee to vote.

An American Voter's Website. If I can do my banking online, I should be able to cast a secure vote online, too.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory

Do you always add words into peoples mouths in a attempt to make a lame point?

Nobody said anything about liberals being the root problem of EVERY problem. Hello, we are talking about this one particular situation. The problem was all the baseless lawsuits. Stop trying your typical ways of changing the subject instead of commenting on the topic at hand.

No, I am agreeing with you. Sarah Palin was forced to abandon her responsibilities of office because of liberals pesky lawsuits.

It's a good thing conservative don't file any lawsuits against the president, it might force him to resign to save the nation all the hassle.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by justadood

how convenient...because Palin herself said she wanted to do it so she wasn't going to become a "lame duck"

and her ACTIONS said she did it to make money on book deals.

Neither one of which correspond with anything you just said

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join