It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor on: the environment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   
The ATS John Titor Project Archiving the history of comments and statementsmade by "time traveler", John Titor. Topical breakdown of topics from the material in the main archive. John Titor On The Enviroment.06 November 2000 09:08 No, the ice caps are not melting any faster than they are now. There is also far less smog and industrial waste in 2036. 06 November 2000 16:43 You asked about the North Polar ice pack. I never said the environment wasn't a problem. Doesn't water expand when it freezes? If the polar ice cap melted, wouldn't sea level go down? I don't know if there's enough ice for this to make a difference and I'm not an expert on global warming. 07 November 2000 21:23 pamela: 8. what type of environmental problems do you know of that exist? do you have pure water to drink? are you mostly vegetarian-seems how most people are going that way today. timetravel_0: One of the biggest reasons why food production is localized is because the environment is so screwed up with disease and radiation. We are making huge strides in getting it cleaned up. Water is produced on a community level and we do eat meat..that we raise ourselves. 07 November 2000 21:23 pamela: 9. are they still messing around with genetics? and altering the food and animals? timetravel_0: Yes...genetic engineering is used but it's like any other technology. It can be good and bad. One thing we did not do was create more hybrid seeds. What are people thinking??? 08 November 2000 22:27 (1.Without going into detail what you are here specifically for can you please explain what the primary purpose of time travel is in the future?) In 2036, a great deal of effort is going into "repairing" our environment. I was sent to 1975 to get a computer system and take it back to 2036. Time travel is not a secret in 2036 and I expect it will become more common. 20 November 2000 17:16 What you do on your world line is your own business. I can't think of any better way to start a war than for someone to figure out how to make a time machine. Go for it. 11 January 2001 11:49 Temprature is about the same although there were anomalies after the war.

join