It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor on: religion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
The ATS John Titor Project Archiving the history of comments and statementsmade by "time traveler", John Titor. Topical breakdown of topics from the material in the main archive. John Titor On Religion07 November 2000 21:23 pamela: 1.I will ask you about your environment then and I want to know about the family life and also about your religion. what religion has survived? Do you believe in Jesus Christ or someone else. Do people still pray to God? Do you still have churches? timetravel_0: Yes I believe in Jesus Christ and we pray to God in churches. There aresome differences you may be interested in. Religion is a major part ofpeoples life in 2036. Pain and change tend to bring people together andcloser to God. However, religion is far more personal than it is now. There are no huge, centralized religions and people talk openly about theirbeliefs. It might also interest you to know that the day of worship is Saturday, the day God meant to be the Sabbath and the 10 commandments have been restored to the "10" that God gave us. 07 November 2000 21: I do not believe faith alone is enough to get us back to God. I'm not sure what happens when we die but I'm pretty sure it's not a walk in the park. The opinion of many senior staff and members of AboveTopSecret.com on the writings and postings of timetravel_0 a.k.a. "John Titor" is that he is a hoax, and in no way a time traveler of any type. We offer this material as part of an archive so that analysis and discussion may continue, in an effort for full disclosure and understanding

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Even in the future we can not stay away from religion, leave it to humans to always find a reason to live for rather than find it from within themselves.

At least in titon's view people are more tolerant.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Marg, John Titor is a known hoax.

The kid has no more idea of what's going to happen in 2036 than a chicken does.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I know he is but is nice to comment on his view of his imaginary future.

top topics

join