It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are orbs? I need to know!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Can someone tell me what orbs are? I believe I saw one tonight.
It was hovering over me. I could be tired and my eyes could be playing tricks on me in the dark.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

color please? and orbs can be entities you can have them show up alot in dig cameras. maybe you have someone or a guide watching you>? the color can determine the type or benevolence or the entity.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by achaiah86

Well I heard a noise. Like someone saying something and then I saw a bright light. Whitish in color.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

sounds like someone is trying to contact you...could be a family member if its white...always a good color...

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Really? I do recall asking Jesus to talk to me. I'm bored what else can I do? lol.
Who knows what it was. That's all I know what I saw and heard. Now it's movie night!

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Has it happened before? or again...? what did u do when u saw it?

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by loveseeker

I have to admit. I have seen small orbs before. When I'm falling asleep and alone in my room. This one was the same color and a little larger. Not a believe in religion so I don't see why this is happening to me.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I believe they are spiritual entitities of some description a few years ago I was sitting out by the pool and two blue/white orbs descended into the backyard and started flying around after 30 seconds or so one flew over to me and touched me gently on the forehead then both flew off over the fence,they are obviously an intelligence of some description.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by anglodemonicmatrix

Yes! They talk I think. They fly around and are able to vanish.
Are the blue ones pretty?

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Yes the blue ones are pretty,maybe they were sent to cheer me up I was experiencing a few dark moments of the soul at the time.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
My mom see's them all the time. But she has very bad eyes lol. She has an astigmatism. Could be spirits, fairys, or just bad eyes. I've seen sparks before, looked it up online, turned out to be eye fluid that plays tricks.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Some people laugh at the thought of these being legit, me, my mind is still open, they are definitely intriguing!

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   

What do u mean with "they can talk"... did u hear anything from them? or were u able to talk to them and get an answer?

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by loveseeker

they just might be able to talk. i didnt mention this before but when me and my gf first met i had all these black lights and took some pictures and i saw i think 3 or 4 orbs they were yellow/gold color. Annnnd then the weirdest things happened which i will say def change my opinion about life and who my Gaurdian Angels were. Just be careful beings i am not fully aware if there are good and bad orbs....if i can i will send you some info on it.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Does anyone know how to get rid of them? They're annoying to me!
Serious here. "shivers"

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
you should ask what they are doing there. why are they around you....just dont go meesin with boards i think you know what kind im speaking of...i wish i could see orbs tho not everyone gets that chance...you have been given a gift you should learn more about it....everything i know i did as much research as i could till i felt comfortable,

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Maybe I can tell the orbs to spend some time with you. It's just plain weird to me.
I don't even know anything about orbs.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
My Mama said an orb is an angel coming down from heaven to kiss you and then you will have freckles the next morning.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
Does anyone know how to get rid of them? They're annoying to me!
Serious here. "shivers"
How are they annoying? Do they make you think things your not accustom to? Do they harass you with trains of thought that are unfamiliar? Do they challenge you to consider you might be more than just a "smart monkey"?

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

Well when I try to sleep I see a bright light shining. It's bring and I believe I can hear someone talking.
Eh? I don't know. I'm normal and I only eat fast food. Most of the time.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join