It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enormous Ring is Developing on the Sun!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
sincerely, all of you here on ATS, who are studying all this stuff since years and years :
!!!! you are fantastic and I admire all of you to be so clever to study and examine all those scientific/reality problems !!
This is the force of our ATS, we have very clever people that can study a lot of things out of the blue !!!!!

keep going, keep posting on ATS, so we can see what we normally wouldn't !!!

I have no time at all to see or study or realise those things/problems/questionings, for example I do not look at the sun the way you do ..... but sincerely : keep questioning yourself !!! keep having this attitude of " QUESTIONING WHY AND WHY AND WHY !! "
we, but first YOU !!!! on ATS are curious about everything !!!! maybe one day we will find an emergency exit for all of us out off this stupid world ..... keep questionning, keep being curious, keep being human !!!!! peace/love.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Sunlionspirit

one year since I am on ATS much more as a curious member than as a scientific one ...... I am just a simple citizen from Europe, I admire all of you guys/girls much more studying in dept all those millions questions ....
in a few years I will be not working any longer .... time over to get studying lots of things ..... I know for sure I need 3 living experiences to get all I want to know or to study ... I am only a walking stressed human trying to make the best out of it !!! keep being human, not $$$$ deceived, keep studying, keep being curious !!!
peace !!!!!

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Ok could be, "Giant CME, Thrown into the dark ages"? so where's the down side?
All I see is a period of weeding out the elites in their bunkers with the huge 9 foot thick doors that won't close lol magnetic or electrical locks..........Chocolate Fireguard springs to mind. They actually think they have time to catch a plane to Denver as soon as it blows........Elites money snooky stupid dorks........ that don't realise it takes 8 minutes for a normal sized CME to reach Earth. A CME with a mass photon buildup of the proportions shown in the OP's shot would take a matter of minutes or seconds .........no warnings. Lets hope it merely dissipates quietly or looking on the bright side, the end of the elitist agenda. If they come crawling out of their holes a few years later the survivors then organised, should arrange a little coming out party with ropes and trees(human kneck bunting) kalma is a B..t..h. Oh dear I went off track with a Rant very sorry......
On with the subject at hand.....If it expands that means Dissipation.....If it Contracts ...........

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by The Endtime Warrior

yes, thats almost eerily the exatact same as kind of scenerio. I like i said was on the beach was the only difference. abother part i kinda left out was that i was going inbetween using a fighter jet. trying to choose between these jets. As far as my being in the military no i have never flown although i dont think im the only one that would love doing somethin like that for a living. There were UFOs or saucers all over and jets trying to intercept them then they ended up seeing (all saw) this somethin waiting to reach Earth. I really didnt finish so i dont know what reached the Earth but it was like you said something that affected the Entire planet.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
With the current state of the solar flux i am going to predict an earthquake sometime within the next two days. Dont ask me why or how because i just have an erie feeling that something weird is going to happen.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by kid_cudi
With the current state of the solar flux i am going to predict an earthquake sometime within the next two days. Dont ask me why or how because i just have an erie feeling that something weird is going to happen.

Considering how earthquakes happen every day. I'll go out on a limb and say one will happen later today.

edit on 17-10-2010 by AtruthGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ben91069

This made me laugh.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Could the ring have anything to do with that spaceship that appeared near the Sun the previous day on ATS?

Perhaps the aliens are upto something?

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
So a massive solar wind is expected to hit the Earth on a same day that a lot of folks are forecasting economic chaos (Oct 20th).

Could be an interesting week coming up.

If a massive solar ejection were to come our way, I wouldn't worry about it. We'll only get a maximum of 8 minutes warning and there is absolutely NOTHING that we can do about it other than plan ahead for "what can you do in 8 minutes".

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by achaiah86

It was an amazing spectacle for sure. Another dream I have had is where I was in some sort of observatory or tower looking out into the sky and we began to see a bunch of dancing stars. Again, we knew it was going to happen and so I believe we went to this tower for that specific reason. Not far off, eh? I try to remain rational with these things but every once in awhile I'll have a "dejavu" moment and realize it was a memory triggered from a dream.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Use your brain
hmm.

phage? oz? resident astronomers or sun watchers?

I'm stuck, I've been digging through digital piles of old stereo images to no avail.

Could be a class X solar flare waiting to happen:

en.wikipedia.org...

But it's funny how everyone refers to Phage when there worried something will happen, like Phage is our savoir.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
MG!

It's an O for Obama!

He really is Sauran!!

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The Universe : Secrets of The Sun

No Worries the Sun Just needs some Asteroids & Comets to bash into it to Feed it Some more

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Jesus is coming. Everyone look busy.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by CHRLZ

I did not intend to do anything more than post this article. I found it on beforeitsnews.com and posted it as it was, no more, no less.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Just a bit of info on that. Most CMEs take several day to reach here. The very fastest ones still take many hours, close to a day (if my recollection serves me). Only light travels at 8 minutes from Sun to Earth.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by nobody you know

I'm not gonna lie, this is a little scary. I wonder if has anything to do with "the agency" letter that was posted a few days ago?

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TopherStiles

Don't be afraid
there wouldn't be anything you could do if it was serious.
Just smile and welcome the end

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TopherStiles

can no longer locate the thread about the agency

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
M class flare:

www.spaceweather.com...

Pretty interesting info on it there.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>