It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enormous Ring is Developing on the Sun!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by tim3lord

It is not pointless. It is a part of the release of the ET Corn Gods -- my work for the past 25 years. Part of the reason is to expose the stupidity of Posters like the ones on this Thread.

And who are you to tell god what makes sense. Did it make sense that the earth was flat? Probably to people like you.

See the thread of God's writing on the Sun -- in the Shape of Island Groups and of the Olympic Emblem.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

See the websites after my signature.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by etcorngods
Only a fool would fail to realize that God is communicating with us by writing on the surface of the Sun.

After seeing the websites in your signature,

Church: U and C, cancel.
add 0+66+66 … = “924″, “96″. (2+4 = 6).
6+66+66 … = “ST”.
H is 8, book Ruth = “Rut rut rut rut …”.
Therefore: Church = “Christ rut rut rut rut rut …”.
Ch is 3 08, 80, 80-66 = “14″.
14 is 41, backwards = “Mk”, backwards “Km”.

You have GOT to be kidding us, right?

You honestly didn't think this was more likely to be a random occurrence, then a message from God himself? If you apply a bunch of arbitrary numbers to ANY letter, you can form a "message from God." Try applying some logic instead.

In any case, if I PM you my real name, would you be able to determine my destiny? I really am a bit curious.

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
The sun, aparrently, is not round.

''Each universe is composed of many stars. The centre of each star is another rapidly spinning symmetrical solid. If the star’s motion were to stop, it would reveal a gigantic, hollow hexahedron – a big box.''

'The Big Box Theory' - www.flyingbuffaloes7.net...

Peace (and be careful of the sun now)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Strype

Only a fool would fail to realize that God is communicating with us by writing on the surface of the Sun.

After seeing the websites in your signature,

Church: U and C, cancel.
add 0+66+66 … = “924″, “96″. (2+4 = 6).
6+66+66 … = “ST”.
H is 8, book Ruth = “Rut rut rut rut …”.
Therefore: Church = “Christ rut rut rut rut rut …”.
Ch is 3 08, 80, 80-66 = “14″.
14 is 41, backwards = “Mk”, backwards “Km”.

You have GOT to be kidding us, right?

You honestly didn't think this was more likely to be a random occurrence, then a message from God himself? If you apply a bunch of arbitrary numbers to ANY letter, you can form a "message from God." Try applying some logic instead.

In any case, if I PM you my real name, would you be able to determine my destiny? I really am a bit curious.

Cheers,
Strype

The word "Logic" converts to the word "Magic" --- as in "Act of God". The word random converts "GRS -- SGR/GRS". GRS are my initials -- expressed as "SGR". My name and initials are all over the convertions.

Dought if your name would convert to anything -- I'll try -- send it to me.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

The word "Logic" converts to the word "Magic" --- as in "Act of God". The word random converts "GRS -- SGR/GRS". GRS are my initials -- expressed as "SGR". My name and initials are all over the convertions.

Interesting. I'll shoot my name over in a minute. What makes you doubt it having a conversion, though?

Where did you learn of this encryption? I'm a bit curious about your initials being all over the place when you convert words.. Is that just coincidental? Or are you finding them because they were "placed" there when the encryption was put in place? I'm pretty sure that if I invented my own coding method, I'd find my name all over the place too. Most likely because I'd be the one who determines the decryption sequence. Do you think this has anything to do with these coincidences?

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   

MEGA SOLAR FILAMENT: An awesome, monstrous, jaw-dropping, 400,000 km long filament of magnetism is stretched across the sun's southern hemisphere. If it collapses or erupts, as filaments often do, the result could be an Earth-directed coronal mass ejection. Meanwhile it is a fine target for backyard solar telescopes.

www.spaceweather.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Interesting. I'll shoot my name over in a minute. What makes you doubt it having a conversion, though?

Where did you learn of this encryption? I'm a bit curious about your initials being all over the place when you convert words.. Is that just coincidental? Or are you finding them because they were "placed" there when the encryption was put in place? I'm pretty sure that if I invented my own coding method, I'd find my name all over the place too. Most likely because I'd be the one who determines the decryption sequence. Do you think this has anything to do with these coincidences?

Strype

25 years ago, I was "visited" by extraterrestrial presence. I was told that there was a hidden language in the English language, and it was my job to decode. I knew that such a thing was impossible (converts to "UFO/ET Possible"), being an engineer and know that language evolved. I was told to shut up and discover the language. It was a scary experience -- took 25 years --- always working with ET presence.

There is a book on www.ufoetblog.com you can download to learn my story -- minus last chapter.

You wouldn't find your name, and I didn't invent the decryption formulas. (The word Formula decodes to: "F or MA" -- as in Newton law of Physics).

There are no coincidences -- search for the word "Coincidence" on my blog

edit on 18-10-2010 by etcorngods because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Strype

25 years ago, I was "visited" by extraterrestial presense. I was told that there was a hidden language in the English language, and it was my job to decode. I knew that such a thing was impossible (converts to "UFO/ET Possible"), being an engineer and know that language evolved. I was told to shutup and discover the language. It was a scary experience -- took 25 years --- always working with ET presense.

There is a book on www.ufoetblog.com you can download to learn my story -- minus last chapter.

You wouldn't find your name, and I didn't invent the decription formulas. (The word Formula decodes to: "F or MA" -- as in Newton law of Physics).

There are no coincidences -- search for the word "Coincidnce" on my blog.

If I go there and look.. I'm not going to be tricked into Mormonism am I?
2nd verse

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Worse -- you will never go back to women --- or regular religion.

These guys are serious -- remember they paint the shape of Haiti on the face of the Sun.

They caused 911 --- was not due to planes, not a human conspiracy.

The word "Haiti" converts to the word "Ruthless" -- my remark: "No S**T".

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
This may seem a bit off topic but there are so many of you on here who study the sun I thought I'd ask on this thread?

Have any of you ever had a dream about the sun turning blue? I'm not going to get into the meaning of this, or the psychology of dream speak. However, over the years I've learned that everyone in my family has had a dream where the sun has turned blue. I just thought I'd ask on an open forum.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

These guys are serious -- remember they paint the shape of Haiti on the face of the Sun.

There was no Haiti shape. Any your worlds sounds again very fundamentalist and silly at the same time.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by cushycrux

There was no Haiti shape. Any your worlds sounds again very fundamentalist and silly at the same time.

If you don't see the Sunspots in the shape of the Haitian Island group, or the Pacific Island group, or the Olympic emblem, you won't see anything new --- until after everyone else makes you see it. Most people are like you -- they see, and can't Perceive.

The word "Fundamental" also has an interesting Corn Gods Language translation.
See: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

Such a dream was knowing you would have this Encounter with me. The translation of the word "SUN" is "Blue Code".

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
There appear to be two, mostly dark, arc-like features on the Sun. The inner one seems about half the diameter of the Sun, and appears to be about 80 percent of a complete circle. It is centered roughly at the visible center of the solar disk. The other feature is about one sixth of a complete circle. It seems to be about concentric with the first feature. If complete, it would define a circle much larger than that of the first feature. These features are only seen well in the SOHO Ultraviolet images, and the EIT 284 image in particular. The most recent of these are a little over twenty four hours old. There seems to be a continuing technical problem, delaying the display of newer images. Ross

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Funny thing... i did not know of any of this when I was having an emotional and mental breakdown yesterday from out of nowhere.

Today I just have a very uneasy moderate fear feeling today. Its amazing how everything is all interconnected. Perhaps this may be the cause... I guess some are just more sensitive to it.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Ross 54

or suspicious maybe, as in trying to conceal info, who knows, that last image is interesting, looks like a spiral
edit on 18-10-2010 by kensho because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by kensho

Spiral is what God does often -- see: www.abovetopsecret.com...

See: ufoetblog.com...

It is a part of the introduction of the ET Corn Gods language.

See websites after my Signature

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by css1981

Thanks for the link.

LMAO - Did anyone else find the paragraph funny?

An awesome, monstrous, jaw-dropping, 400,000 km long filament of magnetism is stretched across the sun's southern hemisphere. If it collapses or erupts, as filaments often do, the result could be an Earth-directed coronal mass ejection. Meanwhile it is a fine target for backyard solar telescopes.

" A raving, murderous psychopath is pointing a huge loaded gun at your head. If he shoots, as murderous psychopaths often do, the results could be bullets directed right at you. Meanwhile it is a fine spectacle for passers-by to look at."

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

edit on 18-10-2010 by Divine Strake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Riffrafter

Thanks bro.......just found found my new signature(with your permission though).....classic fear mongering work at its best! The only problem is that if it actually happens.....it would be exactly that....all we can do is watch and wait for it to hit us.......

regards,

ringht_n_wrong

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join