It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor on: wars, civil and international

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The ATS John Titor Project Archiving the history of comments and statementsmade by "time traveler", John Titor. Topical breakdown of topics from the material in the main archive. John Titor On Wars Civil And International.05 November 2000 03:29 Pamela: 1. what are some of your memories of 2036? Timetravel_0: I remember 2036 very clearly. It is difficult to describe 2036 in detail without spending a great deal of time explaining why things are so different. In 2036, I live in central Florida with my family and I'm currently stationed at an Army base in Tampa . A world war in 2015 killed nearly three billion people. The people that survived grew closer together. Life is centered around the family and then the community. I can not imagine living even a few hundred miles away from my parents. There is no large industrial complex creating masses of useless food and recreational items. Food and livestock is grown and sold locally. People spend much more time reading and talking together face to face. Religion is taken seriously and everyone can multiple and divide in the heads. 07 November 2000 21:23 pamela: 6.what started the war? and who fought in it? who won?what countries were destroyed and what survived? timetravel_0: Wow...that's a big question. There is a civil war in the United States that starts in 2005. That conflict flares up and down for 10 years. In 2015, Russia launches a nuclear strike against the major cities in the United States (which is the "other side" of the civil war from my perspective), China and Europe . The United States counter attacks. The US cities are destroyed along with the AFE (American Federal Empire)...thus we (in the country) won. The European Union and China were also destroyed. Russia is now our largest trading partner and the Capitol of the US was moved to Omaha Nebraska . 07 November 2000 22:18 (As far as how wonderfull your people are in the time after the war I'm very happy for you. Maybe they succeded in wiping out the RIGHT 3billion people.) Yes, we did. 11 November 2000 18:56 (Let me guess, you are here NOW to look at the unusual hung election we have going on. Or maybe this is the trigger event in the comming world wide econmic meltdown? Some other piviot point in history? Fess up. Why now?) I would use the word "elections" a bit cautiously. Perhaps its easier now to see a civil war in your future? 12 November 2000 16:41 I am here for personal reasons. For a few months now, I have bee trying to alert anyone that would listen to the possibility of a civil war in the United States in 2005. 21 November 2000 10:41 My first experience with war came when I joined a shotgun infantry unit at the age of thirteen. In the 4 years I served as a �rebel�, I watched hundreds of people get shot, burn and bleed to death. I know exactly where I was and every detail of the exact moment the first nuclear warheads began falling on Jacksonville. 26 November 2000 16:32 (Can you tell us exactly what event started the war? Is there any way we can stop it?) The war is a result of faulty politics and desparation from Western leadership during the US civil war. Yes, I suppose you could stop it. 26 November 2000 16:32 (Are some states or countries safer than others?) Take a close look at the county by county voting map from the last elections. 26 November 2000 16:32 (Did they use biological and chemical weopons in the war besides nukes? Did they use mind control weopons?) Yes there were bio and chem weapons used. No mind control weapons but there are new "non-leathal" weapon systems that turn out to be quite leathal. 13 December 2000 12:44 In my 2012, I was 14 years old spending most of my time living, running and hiding in the woods and rivers of central Florida. The civil war was in its 7th year and the world war was three years away. Yes, there are unusual events in 2012 but they do not cause the world to end. Unfortunately, I have decided not to discuss events that you or I can do anything about. It is important that they be a surprise. Perhaps you are familiar with the story of the Red Sea and the Egyptians? 13 December 2000 12:44 Yes, there are unusual events in 2012 but they do not cause the world to end. Unfortunately, I have decided not to discuss events that you or I can do anything about. 13 December 2000 12:44 (How and why do the Arabs Jews become entangled in the civil war of the U.S.A?) They are not directly involved but political situations are dependant on Western stability, which collapses in 2005. 13 December 2000 12:44 (Also about the Arab side of affairs, they seem to be holding Biological weapons and thermonuclear weaponry. Do they end up launching these weapons against America or any other power? ) Not against America but they are used against each other. 30 December 2000 23:26 This is the world in 2015 By James Langton in New York Global Trends 2015 - Central Intelligence Agency [CIA] 03 January 2001 13:47 Some of you have been reading for a while now about the war in 2015 and the breakthroughs in particle physics that would be coming soon. Doesn�t the CIA report on 2015 and news on the z-field compression at least support what I�ve been saying a little bit? I just saw another story today about the Russians moving Nuks into the Balkins to thwart any future expansion by NATO. 11 January 2001 11:49 Temprature is about the same although there were anomalies after the war. The opinion of many senior staff and members of AboveTopSecret.com on the writings and postings of timetravel_0 a.k.a. "John Titor" is that he is a hoax, and in no way a time traveler of any type. We offer this material as part of an archive so that analysis and discussion may continue, in an effort for full disclosure and understanding

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
This guy talks about a civil war, well after the way president bush won the elections even I had a thought of that, no a big deal, Unless president bush announces that he is going to stay in power without elections I don't see that from happening.

If he started in the military at age 14 then how the people of science study in the future and research enough to be able to build a time machine? They must be geniuses, right?

Now the biological weapons, that is funny because back before the Iraq conflict we really believe that Sadam have weapons of mass destruction and this gay may have gotten his idea from that but is been proven that it was not true.

join